It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr. Proved Correct About Meeting With Russian Lawyer, Memo Obtained.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I haven't denied that trump jr wanted dirt on clinton and went to that meeting expecting to get some dirt. I have defended that action as completely legal and ethical.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I haven't denied that trump jr wanted dirt on clinton and went to that meeting expecting to get some dirt. I have defended that action as completely legal and ethical.

Ethical? LOL. Sure, colluding with a nation that has thousands of nuclear weapons trained on us ... there's nothing unethical about that, eh?

I disagree wholeheartedly. Russia is, at best, an enemy we have collaborated with as a nation from time to time.

However, we are still enemies. Taking intel to feed to the American people from Russian sources ... oh wait.

That's exactly what the RW media has been crying false about for the last 10 months, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If a foreign government has details on crimes committed by one of the candidates for president, I find it quite ethical to seek out and authenticate that evidence and release it for the voters to weigh at the polls.

Do you find it more ethical to let those crimes slide because you don't like the source of the information?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If a foreign government has details on crimes committed by one of the candidates for president, I find it quite ethical to seek out and authenticate that evidence and release it for the voters to weigh at the polls.

Do you find it more ethical to let those crimes slide because you don't like the source of the information?

Did a foreign government have evidence on crimes committed by one of the candidates? If so, what was it?

Or, are you indulging your imagination again? Talking about "what ifs"?

As to the rest of your post ... you know I don't answer loaded questions.

Ask a real question, get a real answer.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Russia has every right to self defense, be it thousands of nuclear warheads or millions of nuclear warheads. Given CIA's history of muddling in other country's affairs, such as overthrowing Syria's democratically elected government in the 1940s, Russians have every right to be prudent with the American threat.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: themold

Russia has every right to self defense, be it thousands of nuclear warheads or millions of nuclear warheads. Given CIA's history of muddling in other country's affairs, such as overthrowing Syria's democratically elected government in the 1940s, Russians have every right to be prudent with the American threat.

Didn’t say otherwise.

Glad you agree that the US and Russia are enemies.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Americans have a good opinion of China and Saudi Arabia, when America's real friends are Russia and Iran. China and Saudi Arabia may be good for money, but they are oppressive dictatorships. Russia and Iran are not only Indo Europeans, they have far more political freedom than China and Saudi Arabia.

How many Americans have been killed by Chinese? Tens of thousands. How many Americans have been killed by Russians. 0.

PS, I never said America and Russia are enemies. They are allies against Sunni jihadists. And this coming from a Chinese.
edit on 17-10-2017 by themold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: themold

Interesting opinions.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Fact. If I were American president, I would improve relation with Russia and Iran and distance America from China and Saudi Arabia. Russia and Iran are Indo European and have direct elections. China and Saudi Arabia are not and do not have direct elections.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: themold

Buh bye.

Or should I say Dasvidaniya.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Did a foreign government have evidence on crimes committed by one of the candidates?

Isn't that what junior was there to get?

Or, are you indulging your imagination again?

That would be you with your 'collusion' talk.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Is it?

Nah.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You're the one that said he was there for dirt on his opponent and somehow that meant he was colluding with russians to unduly influence the election.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: themold

Fact. If I were American president, I would improve relation with Russia and Iran and distance America from China and Saudi Arabia. Russia and Iran are Indo European and have direct elections. China and Saudi Arabia are not and do not have direct elections.

None of them have direct elections.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

direct election means private citizens voting

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: network dude

To be absolutely clear, he admitted to an intention to commit an act of collusion.

Don't praise the little jack hole for it. He was willing to violate a pretty serious piece of law, just to get his idiot father a job he neither needed or deserved.

He won so I guess he deserved it...lol

And what law is that?

Collusion is basically secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

It seems in this case the collusion was against him and the Russian lawyer as they were both set up by a 3rd party to deceive them. If he went there for factual evidence on Hillary's actions I do not see your point in saying he was trying to cheat or deceive anyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacewar

direct election means private citizens voting

But in each of those countries the candidates are pre-screened by the government. All four of them. In Russia, provincial governors are appointed by Moscow. In Iran, the council of mullahs must approve every candidate. In China there is a single party. Saudi Arabia is a monarchy, but they do have a parliament of sorts. Indo-European heritage counts for nothing. What is important is the rule of law. Iran and Saudi Arabia follow sharia law, which is not compatible with the postwar international order. Russia and China are. Otoriously corrupt. None of them would make reliable allies... and we should toss Turkey in with that lot, too. You'll notice that things are cosier between Moscow and Ankara today than between Washington and either of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He did not report the meeting, and when he did he lied about the reason.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It's better than what they have in most places, including China and Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You're the one that said he was there for dirt on his opponent and somehow that meant he was colluding with russians to unduly influence the election.

Did I?

Quote it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join