It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr. Proved Correct About Meeting With Russian Lawyer, Memo Obtained.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: themold

Stop already with the Seth rich bull .

Let's try to have a serious discussion this time. Without stupid unproven conspiracies.

Conspiracies are fine ... it's kind of what we're here to do.

The Seth Rich crap was merely a fringe propaganda piece that has been thoroughly debunked.

Just thought I'd add that in.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: network dude

I did not ask you whether you thought it normal. I asked you how you feel about it.

And as for being outraged, I always express outrage when the evidence of a political entities wrong doing, is made plain, and I am not partisan in that respect.

Then when can we expect Brit to not be outraged? Sounds like you set yourself up to be miserable, especially peeking at our politicians.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why do you think the monetary value system for information doesn't fit?

Flynt isn't running for office nor is he collecting information on a political rival. He's a private citizen making an offer for information. He can do what ever he likes with his money.

How could you think this was even remotely the same?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh ok, you're one of the "thing of value" people. What was the value? What provable value would you admit in court? I've had this,discussion here before. I went and tried to research how that would work...it wouldn't. And if it would...he would be in a courtroom by now.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Odd that you don't similarly single out other "UK" members who seem interested in US and our politics....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I only singled him out due to his distaste for immoral politicians on a grand stage. Not for his interest in us politics.

What's odd is how what I said is construed into something I didn't.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I only singled him out due to his distaste for immoral politicians on a grand stage. Not for his interest in us politics.

What's odd is how what I said is construed into something I didn't.

Nah, that's what you want to refine your words into, having been called on them.

Your actual words, seen above, are mere carping. Guess what, we're not telepaths.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Telepathic, no, but I assume you can read. Are you proposing, based on my words to Brit, that I was criticizing him for interest in American politics?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Telepathic, no, but I assume you can read. Are you proposing, based on my words to Brit, that I was criticizing him for interest in American politics?

I did read. Perhaps you should; my comments are clear.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You're perspective is clear. How you got there from what I said is beyond me, as per your MO.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: fiverx313

But this is exactly as was described by Trump Jr. Yes, he met her hoping for some dirt on Hillary (something that is not a crime, it's done by all in politics, all)

that is, in fact, a crime in this situation.

Then why isn't he in jail? He admitted to everything, and turned over all the documents. Plus there is the nagging issue of the Democrats doing essentially the same thing with the Steele Dossier. They just didn't buy it directly from the Russians, they had a middle man. (perhaps that is the key here?)

He will be in jail. As soon as the Mueller investigation wraps up and trials begin. He didn't turn over all the documents. He turned over what he thought they already had. And continued to lie about who was there until it was revealed.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm so sure. Lol.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So on a scale between lock him up and hilly 2017, how sure are you?

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

But this is exactly as was described by Trump Jr. Yes, he met her hoping for some dirt on Hillary (something that is not a crime, it's done by all in politics, all)

that is, in fact, a crime in this situation.

Then why isn't he in jail? He admitted to everything, and turned over all the documents. Plus there is the nagging issue of the Democrats doing essentially the same thing with the Steele Dossier. They just didn't buy it directly from the Russians, they had a middle man. (perhaps that is the key here?)

He will be in jail. As soon as the Mueller investigation wraps up and trials begin. He didn't turn over all the documents. He turned over what he thought they already had. And continued to lie about who was there until it was revealed.

If there is any justice, someone will be going to jail.... Hillary, Bill, Barack and a list of others... The real big story.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Reading your posts is really funny. Where do you get your news? Salon.com?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I guess I missed the part where Jr. coordinated, conspired or assisted a foreign national in spending money to influence a federal electiona

You missed the part where the Russians jacked the election too so I'm not surprised.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh no, you misunderstand, you see, I can multitask.

I can be furious with the political establishment, and in rapturous love with my fellow human beings besides, without any difficulty what so ever.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Then more power to you sir! Given all of the immoral politicians and humans, no they aren't in the same category, you must be very busy!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Where's your evidence of this? Because that my friend, is speculation.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I guess I missed the part where Jr. coordinated, conspired or assisted a foreign national in spending money to influence a federal electiona

You missed the part where the Russians jacked the election too so I'm not surprised.

Better catch up on the real Russia story.
See the link I provided earlier and go read up.

The Russians actually wanted Hillary to win.
edit on b000000312017-10-17T09:09:25-05:0009America/ChicagoTue, 17 Oct 2017 09:09:25 -0500900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join