It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr. Proved Correct About Meeting With Russian Lawyer, Memo Obtained.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You're aware the media reported the warrant a long time ago correct?
edit on 16-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How much crazier can they get? "trump tower wasn't wire tapped, there was just a wire tap on trump tower."

Goodness, theses people are insane.
edit on 16-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Then proceeded to lie about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

How much crazier can they get? "trump tower wasn't wire tapped, there was just a wire tap on trump tower."

Goodness, theses people are insane.

Echo echo echo..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Then proceeded to lie about it.

About a counter Intel top secret investigation

Lol

You guys are hilarious. Keep watching fox. It's the news that fits your agenda.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I guess history repeating itself is kind of like an echo, isn't it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Haven't watched fox (or any news network really) in ages, but keep clinging to that dusty old line from 2002.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

OK foreign policy. Much better...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I guess history repeating itself is kind of like an echo, isn't it.

I guess it is...funny the fisa warrants were reported on....

I bet you think Gowdy, Nunes, Grahm, Grassley, and the current DOJ are all part of it...

Since they oversee the special council....

How about wait until Mueller gives his report.

Your going to look silly if people get indicted.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I can already tell you who will be indicted and for what. I have good sources for my information. Manafort will be indicted for money laundering dating from at least a year before he joined the trump campaign (a crime completely unrelated to the trump campaign). There's one other indictment possible but I won't say who it is (though I will say it's not anyone close to trump) because I don't need any headaches from that person.

This was a fishing expedition and there has been no evidence found. I even know what's on the tapes they have of manafort talking to trump while being tapped in trump tower and there's nothing there either.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It sure is. Take a look for yourself

Compare that with fox OR CNN

A website about media bias (which is not a nonprofit) says so, I guess no need to question it...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Lol,

Sure. Personally I will wait for the investigation that is overseen completely by republican controlled committees to conclude. Don't forget flynn...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya arrived at a June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr. armed with a set of talking points arguing American officials were hoodwinked into slapping human rights sanctions on Russia in 2012 and that efforts to expand those measures would hurt relations between Washington and Moscow.

Cause that's what Russia does! They meet with the kids of candidates about issues that are important to them!

: rolls eyes :

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I can already tell you who will be indicted and for what. I have good sources for my information. Manafort will be indicted for money laundering dating from at least a year before he joined the trump campaign (a crime completely unrelated to the trump campaign). There's one other indictment possible but I won't say who it is (though I will say it's not anyone close to trump) because I don't need any headaches from that person.

This was a fishing expedition and there has been no evidence found. I even know what's on the tapes they have of manafort talking to trump while being tapped in trump tower and there's nothing there either.

Really you have top secret clearance. Lol. Good for you...I guess that clears it up.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It seems the propaganda has broken your critical thinking processes. If you can't discern fact from fiction that's your problem, not mine. You don't have to believe anyone, ever, just realize you'll be woefully ignorant if you do that.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

That's one of many ways I could know what I know. But I can't confirm nor can I deny your allegation.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That's fine, but don't pretend it was biased when it doesn't please you. Right now you're arguing that it's unbiased (but you most likely believe it's biased against trump and that's why you trust it when sources that were friendly to your bias began turning on your narrative) so to claim bias when nothing was found will be really a sad indictment of your world view.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It seems the propaganda has broken your critical thinking processes. If you can't discern fact from fiction that's your problem, not mine. You don't have to believe anyone, ever, just realize you'll be woefully ignorant if you do that.

How has it done this?

By me saying wait for the investigation to be done and both sides are an echo chamber?

I would say your critical thinking is terrible.

I would be woefully ignorant to not believe people on the Internet or the media talking about a top secret investigation they know nothing about....

Right chief.
edit on 16-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

See you don't even follow the thread of a conversation you're having, which is written out in plain text. You were calling mediabiasfactcheck, biased and acting as if there's no way to know if they're accurate or not. That's why I said your critical thinking processes were broken. Nothing to do with believing internet message board posters or the media about an investigation they know nothing about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join