It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr. Proved Correct About Meeting With Russian Lawyer, Memo Obtained.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Intelectual property

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Do you know he didn't break the law?

Let's just get that out.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: luthier

I get that you post half truths and falsehoods.
Knowing that about your posts is enough.

He still has hope in the Russia collusion!

Ahah ahaha!

Right because wait and see before speculating on the msm means that...

Ironically I say the same of the Clinton nuts using msnbc.

You all are hysterical as far as I am concerned.

Dude the Russia collusion thing is dead as a door nail. What is hilarious is you holding out hope something will still come of it!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Do you know he didn't break the law?

Let's just get that out.

Did I say that? Quote me.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Typical luthier all blow and no source to back it up.
Only the ramblings of msnbc to parrot to the interwebs.

www.fec.gov...
The above link are the people who will ultimately decide if anything given by foreign nationals is legal or not.

Foreign nationals June 23, 2017 The FEC often receives questions about the rules governing foreign nationals’ participation in U.S. elections. While this article responds to some of the most common questions, it does not cover all aspects of foreign national activity. Readers should consult the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act) and Commission regulations, advisory opinions, and relevant case law for additional information. For questions involving proposed activity for which there may not be clear guidance, you may consider requesting your own advisory opinion (AO) from the Commission. Please note, however, that the Commission’s jurisdiction is limited to provisions of the Act and does not include other laws that may also apply to foreign national activity.

It is written in 8th grade english and you can change the size of the font on your cpu if it too small for you to read.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Intelectual property

www.merriam-webster.com...

once again spouting things you do not understand
there is a definition section for each part of the cfr
the definition listed there is the only one that matters bub

www.ecfr.gov...
link to the definitions
edit on 18/10/2017 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You argued until red in the face when I clearly said if leverage or money was exchanged. So I speculated you thought it was impossible he was doing anything illegal. Or that holding classified info for campaign propaganda wouldn't be illegal.

I actually always used if and was fairly neutral in my "conviction" of him.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I would assume since you haven't noticed I used it or drew from your source your a little slow yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Typical luthier all blow and no source to back it up.
Only the ramblings of msnbc to parrot to the interwebs.

www.fec.gov...
The above link are the people who will ultimately decide if anything given by foreign nationals is legal or not.

Foreign nationals June 23, 2017 The FEC often receives questions about the rules governing foreign nationals’ participation in U.S. elections. While this article responds to some of the most common questions, it does not cover all aspects of foreign national activity. Readers should consult the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act) and Commission regulations, advisory opinions, and relevant case law for additional information. For questions involving proposed activity for which there may not be clear guidance, you may consider requesting your own advisory opinion (AO) from the Commission. Please note, however, that the Commission’s jurisdiction is limited to provisions of the Act and does not include other laws that may also apply to foreign national activity.

It is written in 8th grade english and you can change the size of the font on your cpu if it too small for you to read.

Yep and the way law works is a prosecutor develops a case and can use vague definitions and prior cases to support a case.

But go ahead and play semantics. It's fun to watch the triggered snowflakes.

I don't care one way or another.

Actually I am hoping Clinton and Trump go away so that isn't true, but I am not going to beat my chest over news reports of what happened.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ahah ahaha!

Dude the Russia collusion thing is dead as a door nail. What is hilarious is you holding out hope something will still come of it!

If the charges of Russian collision are "dead as a doornail" why do you feel driven to keep repeating that?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I did not link merriam webster anywhere.
I actually do understand how the cfr works.
If it is not in the definition section that is when an AO comes into play.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You argued until red in the face when I clearly said if leverage or money was exchanged. So I speculated you thought it was impossible he was doing anything illegal. Or that holding classified info for campaign propaganda wouldn't be illegal.

I actually always used if and was fairly neutral in my "conviction" of him.

You speculated my thoughts? Hahaha

Can you quote where I didn't use the word if when speaking hypothetically in this thread? No, you can't because I have been doing just that, speaking hypothetically and a little speculation when referring to what may have happened in that room. Once again for the third time you put words in my mouth.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I did not link merriam webster anywhere.
I actually do understand how the cfr works.
If it is not in the definition section that is when an AO comes into play.

I guess I should take your word for it

Did you list where intellectual property meant emails hacked?
Unless they were all made up of course.
edit on 18-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Why didn't you quote the relevant passage?

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);
Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication;
Making any donation to a presidential inaugural committee.

www.fec.gov...

Information, whether true or not, that can damage a rival campaign is certainly "something of value." Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Ahah ahaha!

If the charges of Russian collision are "dead as a doornail" why do you feel driven to keep repeating that?

Can you quote where else in this thread.... or any other thread for that matter.... I said this before? Or are you going to be like Lurhier and continue to put words in my mouth?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Will you please cite the law that was violated and how? Probably not because there is nothing. Let's see what ya got tho.

I think I assumed you meant there is nothing he did wrong or law he broke. Maybe you didn't mean that.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ahah ahaha!

Can you quote where else in this thread.... or any other thread for that matter.... I said this before? Or are you going to be like Lurhier and continue to put words in my mouth?

I was using the plural you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Why didn't you quote the relevant passage?

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);
Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication;
Making any donation to a presidential inaugural committee.

www.fec.gov...

Information, whether true or not, that can damage a rival campaign is certainly "something of value." Wouldn't you agree?

"Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person"

Did you forget that part?

Don jr would be on the receiving end wouldn't he? The woman in the meeting would have been the one breaking the law.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

As long as he shredded or turned over the info to the fbi you are correct.

However if he was making a deal which is what an investigator would explore it's a problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Will you please cite the law that was violated and how? Probably not because there is nothing. Let's see what ya got tho.

I think I assumed you meant there is nothing he did wrong or law he broke. Maybe you didn't mean that.

No I didn't mean he did nothing wrong. I asked you to show what he did wrong and the law that says it is wrong. I said you prob can't because there is nothing(nothing available). Meaning we don't have any information on what was said in the meeting.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join