It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr. Proved Correct About Meeting With Russian Lawyer, Memo Obtained.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

A foreign national may VOLUNTEER intellectual property to a campaign as long as there is no compensation.
I posted a link to the law.
Too lazy to read the actual FEC website?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

A foreign national may VOLUNTEER intellectual property to a campaign as long as there is no compensation.

And my first statement before you went nuts was you don't know that is what took place do you?

Lol.

It's fun seeing partisan hacks come unhinged.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You don't know what took place. Maybe a blowjob took place.

link   
Did someone else post this?
Were you "hacked"?

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value” from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or “for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office.”

So now you will just pretend you did not post this?

link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: shooterbrody

So if he offered her a deal for the info it's fine?

What if she offered the info free of charge?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Did someone else post this?
Were you "hacked"?

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value” from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or “for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office.”

So now you will just pretend you did not post this?

Such activities include, the making of contributions, donations, expenditures, or disbursements in connection with any federal or nonfederal elections in the United States, or decisions concerning the administration of any political committee.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Intelectual property in the form of coppyrighrs, trademarks etc...
edit on 18-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

So if he offered her a deal for the info it's fine?

What if she offered the info free of charge?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It depends what the info is. Top secret emails are not the same as P.I.

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Why only post part of it and not all of it?

In AO 2014-20 (Make Your Laws PAC), the Commission concluded that a political action committee could accept assistance from a foreign national in developing intellectual property for the PAC, such as trademarks, graphics, and website design because the services accepted by the PAC would fall under the volunteer exemption. Similarly, in AO 2004-26 (Weller), the Commission held that a foreign national could attend, speak at campaign events for a federal candidate, and solicit contributions to the campaign. However, the Commission cautioned that the foreign national could not manage or participate in any of the campaign committee’s decision-making processes. See also AOs 2007-22 (Hurysz) and 1987-25 (Otaola).

Your statement about "things of value" with respect to foreign nationals is false.
Since this is an established AO from the FEC I would bet they would accept "campaign dirt" as intellectual property of the one collecting the dirt. Either way your description of what the law says and how it is applied is still wrong. If no compensation was given and this was volunteered it is completely legal.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Lol,

You don't get it. It's OK big boy lawyers are deciding this.

Your statement about hacked emails being itelectual property is false.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information.

"Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person..."

In this case it wouldn't be Don jr that would be willfully communicating, furnishing or making available any unauthorized information. It would have been the woman right?

I mean you can't exactly control what comes out of other people's mouths can you?

Once Don jr obtains the information he could then legally turn it over to authorities who are authorized to receive it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I get that you post half truths and falsehoods.
Knowing that about your posts is enough.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

"Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person..."

In this case it wouldn't be Don jr that would be willfully communicating, furnishing or making available any unauthorized information. It would have been the woman right?

I mean you can't exactly control what comes out of other people's mouths can you?

Once Don jr obtains the information he could then legally turn it over to authorities who are authorized to receive it.

Lol,

Man you true believers are a cult.

Did I not begin this by saying if, and these are some things,...if he was knowingly accepting and holding classified info...
If...

Notice how I haven't made definite statements like you all have.

It's funny really that even the thought it could be illegal triggers all of you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Lol ditto

Intellectual property refers to creations of the mind: inventions; literary and artistic works;

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

He still has hope in the Russia collusion!

Ahah ahaha!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Or a report on nefarious doings of someone running for office......

You have yet to post any source only your luthierisms.

link   

He still has hope in the Russia collusion!

Ahah ahaha!

Right because wait and see before speculating on the msm means that...

Ironically I say the same of the Clinton nuts using msnbc.

You all are hysterical as far as I am concerned.

link   

Or a report on nefarious doings of someone running for office......

You have yet to post any source only your luthierisms.

Well I used yours so I figured you would recognize it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Lol,

Man you true believers are a cult.

Did I not begin this by saying if, and these are some things,...if he was knowingly accepting and holding classified info...
If...

Notice how I haven't made definite statements like you all have.

It's funny really that even the thought it could be illegal triggers all of you.

I have? Please quote me then. It looks like you are once again putting words in my mouth.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join