It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr. Proved Correct About Meeting With Russian Lawyer, Memo Obtained.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The way I see it. It could have been illegal had Natalia's information existed. You can't solicit something that does not exist. It would be like dividing by 0.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: luthier

www.fec.gov...

In AO 2014-20 (Make Your Laws PAC), the Commission concluded that a political action committee could accept assistance from a foreign national in developing intellectual property for the PAC, such as trademarks, graphics, and website design because the services accepted by the PAC would fall under the volunteer exemption. Similarly, in AO 2004-26 (Weller), the Commission held that a foreign national could attend, speak at campaign events for a federal candidate, and solicit contributions to the campaign. However, the Commission cautioned that the foreign national could not manage or participate in any of the campaign committee’s decision-making processes. See also AOs 2007-22 (Hurysz) and 1987-25 (Otaola).

Volunteer exemption

Once again I will kindly ask for your source.

Source for what?

Can you give me all the information in the investigation the fbi has so I can make a legal judgement on what took place?

Or is this a classic " I believe my news source and my candidate because he's my candidate"

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauscc
The way I see it. It could have been illegal had Natalia's information existed. You can't solicit something that does not exist. It would be like dividing by 0.

The way I see it is nobody actually knows what took place except the people in the room. Possibly the investigators.
edit on 18-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Go ahead, do it.

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value” from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or “for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office.”

Now let's say Don jr did get some dirt on Hillary. Can you show how said information has monetary value?

You people are incredulous. You guys think the supposed dossier on Trump is okay but obtaining information of clintons crimes is illegal? Effing laughable.

You guys? Oh right stuck in the binary partisan war...

What I said was I don't have the information of what actually took place at the meeting.

I didn't say left or right. I said " you guys" as in you and the people that agree with you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Go ahead, do it.

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value” from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or “for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office.”

Now let's say Don jr did get some dirt on Hillary. Can you show how said information has monetary value?

You people are incredulous. You guys think the supposed dossier on Trump is okay but obtaining information of clintons crimes is illegal? Effing laughable.

What I said was I don't have the information of what actually took place at the meeting.

I didn't say left or right. I said " you guys" as in you and the people that agree with you.

So you believe you have all the information? Case closed?

Lol hilarious.

Yes me and all the people that admit the msm doesn't have all the information nor some folks on ats.

link   

Source for the bs that you are spouting.
I posted the FEC AO for volunteer activity that included "things of value" to include intellectual property(which could be campaign dirt) which if provided for no compensation are completely LEGAL.

Put up or shut up.
Kindly source your statements.

link   

What took place inside the room? Maybe a blowjob.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Source for the bs that you are spouting.
I posted the FEC AO for volunteer activity that included "things of value" to include intellectual property(which could be campaign dirt) which if provided for no compensation are completely LEGAL.

Put up or shut up.
Kindly source your statements.

No, buzz off..

So you know what took place?

Get a clue. Give me the video and transcript of the meeting or shut up.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The burden of proof isn't on the accused. It's on the accuser.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What took place inside the room? Maybe a blowjob.

I don't know I don't have a video do you?

Was there a leverage exchange?

Does a memo a year after the fact make definitive proof? Is the memo authentic?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Asking for something that doesn't exist isn't soliciting. If I ask a Boeing 787 from you, it would not be soliciting, because it is obvious you don't have a Boeing 787.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The burden of proof isn't on the accused. It's on the accuser.

Right, who is the accuser?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Asking for something that doesn't exist isn't soliciting. If I ask a Boeing 787 from you, it would not be soliciting, because it is obvious you don't have a Boeing 787.

So you know what took place at the meeting?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I don't have to know what took place, all I have to do is be able to read the cfr which is written at an 8th grade level. You seem to be the one with the "things of value" comprehension problem.
That and an inability to source your statements.

link   

Why should I care what took place in the meeting?

link   

Go ahead, do it.

So you believe you have all the information? Case closed?

Lol hilarious.

Yes me and all the people that admit the msm doesn't have all the information nor some folks on ats.

Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said I had ANY information. You claimed I was attempting to participate in some sort of partisan war and I corrected you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You are full of crap.
You have no source for this.
Quit posting lies.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

My statement if you can read was that I don't know what took place and that if it was an exchange...oh never mind. You drank the cool aide.

Trial by media.

I never said he was guilty. Lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thats the thing about a forum, I posted your incorrect quote after kindly asking for your source.
You do not have a source.
You choose not to research the law and spout luthierisms in place of actual law.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So if he offered her a deal for the info it's fine?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join