It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr. Proved Correct About Meeting With Russian Lawyer, Memo Obtained.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Dfairlite

Thats great, except for the e-mails and documents which clearly indicate, without any ambiguity, that Don Junior took the meeting because he thought he was getting dirt on his fathers political rival, not because of any other motive whatsoever.

I mean, this is great and all, but the meeting as it has been described, was arranged with the specific understanding on Donnie's part, that there would be something to report to his father, on the matter of Clinton at the end of it.

Will you please cite the law that was violated and how? Probably not because there is nothing. Let's see what ya got tho.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: network dude
But this is exactly as was described by Trump Jr. Yes, he met her hoping for some dirt on Hillary (something that is not a crime, it's done by all in politics, all)

that is, in fact, a crime in this situation.
Prove it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: themold

What? When did Trump become a police officer?

You just described a vigilante at best which is illegal.

Someone giving you information about a crime doesn't equal you being a vigilante. Ever heard of private investigators? Do you think private investigators are illegal vigilantes?

You attempting to or actually punish someone for an alleged crime now that's vigilantism. Get it now?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Hillary dirt arrives:
thehill.com...

That dirt arrived before the election. Why is this being dredged up now? Oh yeah, the Mueller investigation. Gotta feed those conspiracy theories.
edit on 18-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Someone giving you information about a crime doesn't equal you being a vigilante. Ever heard of private investigators? Do you think private investigators are illegal vigilantes?

You attempting to or actually punish someone for an alleged crime now that's vigilantism. Get it now?

Did you know P I's are registered and a credited?

Does he have to register a meeting with foreign agents? Was money transaction discussed?

Oh that's right all you have is the MSM to go by.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Did you know P I's are registered and a credited?

Does he have to register a meeting with foreign agents? Was money transaction discussed?

Oh that's right all you have is the MSM to go by.

Wanna cite the law that shows you have to be some sort of registered agent in order to take information from someone?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Lol,

Wanna show where you have access to all the information in the investigation?

Personally I will wait and see before speculating on news stories.

If he was offered leverage, money, and never registered his visits after filling out quearionaires I can.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Go ahead, do it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Go ahead, do it.

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value” from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or “for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office.”

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A meeting is not soliciting.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kauscc

Lol

Right. I guess that's for lawyers to decide.

accept or receive.

Since you don't know what really happened you don't know.
edit on 18-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Kindly site that please.

I have sited the definitions here before.
I have also sited the ao's here.
www.fec.gov...

Generally, an individual (including a foreign national) may volunteer personal services to a federal candidate or federal political committee without making a contribution.

Your definition of "anything of value" may not be what the FEC definition is.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Lawyers argue for points. Judges are the ones who decide.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Kindly site that please.

I have sited the definitions here before.
I have also sited the ao's here.
www.fec.gov...

Generally, an individual (including a foreign national) may volunteer personal services to a federal candidate or federal political committee without making a contribution.

Your definition of "anything of value" may not be what the FEC definition is.

It doesn't work how your thinking. Leverage on a candidates hacked emails isn't the service they are talking about.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I posted the official source.
Kindly post your source.

It works exactly as I posted.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauscc

Lawyers argue for points. Judges are the ones who decide.

Lol,

In this case a federal prosecutor will decide to bring up charges.

Wow so sensitive you all.

How about wait and see rather than arm chair it?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I posted the official source.
Kindly post your source.

It works exactly as I posted.

No your source is not referring to classified hacked emails is it?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Go ahead, do it.

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value” from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or “for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office.”

Now let's say Don jr did get some dirt on Hillary. Can you show how said information has monetary value?

You people are incredulous. You guys think the supposed dossier on Trump is okay but obtaining information of clintons crimes is illegal? Effing laughable.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

www.fec.gov...

In AO 2014-20 (Make Your Laws PAC), the Commission concluded that a political action committee could accept assistance from a foreign national in developing intellectual property for the PAC, such as trademarks, graphics, and website design because the services accepted by the PAC would fall under the volunteer exemption. Similarly, in AO 2004-26 (Weller), the Commission held that a foreign national could attend, speak at campaign events for a federal candidate, and solicit contributions to the campaign. However, the Commission cautioned that the foreign national could not manage or participate in any of the campaign committee’s decision-making processes. See also AOs 2007-22 (Hurysz) and 1987-25 (Otaola).

Volunteer exemption

Once again I will kindly ask for your source.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Go ahead, do it.

Now let's say Don jr did get some dirt on Hillary. Can you show how said information has monetary value?

You people are incredulous. You guys think the supposed dossier on Trump is okay but obtaining information of clintons crimes is illegal? Effing laughable.

You guys? Oh right stuck in the binary partisan war...

What I said was I don't have the information of what actually took place at the meeting.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join