It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC: Wikileaks is a fully owned Russian subsidary.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Another day, another pointless thread bashing Hilary.

Forget her already. She's done. She's yesterdays news. She's never coming back. Her political career is pretty much over. This parrot is dead.

We keep trying to forget her, but she won't let us. Just a day or two ago, she popped up to claim that Trump is a sexual predator, while simultaneously insisting that Bill Clinton is not, because his actions have already been litigated. Hypocrisy can't get any more obvious.

Obviously, the Weinstein thing (now expanding to involve Oliver Stone as well) is starting to hit too close to home for Hillary and other Dems, so they're attempting a "you too" smear campaign against Trump.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder, could the Russians have somehow been involved in this?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The plot thickens...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

LOVE the Eagles-I needed that for myself today. Thanks. Yeah, she's evil.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Because it's HRC -- it's instantly discredited?

That seems really dumb to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The last major leak Wikileaks dropped was against Russia.
that's why it's instantly discredited.
Secondly she literally incapable of speaking the truth

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

What I'm left thinking is that Assange didn't deny the accusations at all. He just attacked his accuser personally.

That doesn't make this look any better for him IMO.

That's what people do when they've been accused of something which is actually true and they don't want to admit to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

HRC is a fully owned Soros subsidiary.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

HRC is a fully owned Soros subsidiary.

Even if you were right that doesn't change anything about Assange though does it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yeah, that's why he's hiding around the edges of windows holed up in an Embassy. I'm pretty sure he'd like to have more room to run around in like Snowden.

Good description of that she beast by Assange though. You'd almost think Satan had control of her soul except Satan would probably pick somebody that isn't so blatantly obvious. Pope Francis perhaps.

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Assange NEEDS to keep Russia happy...

It's one of the few places he can RUN TO.

Gotta always have a backup escape plan...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
Yeah, that's why he's hiding around the edges of windows holed up in an Embassy. I'm pretty sure he'd like to have more room to run around in like Snowden.

Good description of that she beast by Assange though. You'd almost think Satan had control of her soul except Satan would probably pick somebody that isn't so blatantly obvious. Pope Francis perhaps.

RUSSIA is his escape route. He wants to keep his "options open".

Russia is a crumbling hell hole, so the embassy he's in NOW is actually better for him....at THIS point in time.

Assange would be severely restricted if he were relocate to Russia (assuming GRU/FSB could smuggle him).

Stay as "free" (relatively speaking) for as LONG as possible in Ecuador's embassy. And keep the Russians HAPPY so you have an escape route when you eventually get kicked out.

Besides -- Ecuador is TIRED of Assange.

Assange needs to have alternative places to hide out. Russia is a a solid option for him... but ONLY if he keeps the oligarchs and Russian intelligence community HAPPY.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
When did ATS become such the bastion for Russian defense?

I personally cannot stand anything about Hillary Clinton, but conflating my dislike for a human troll to excusing the actions of a completely immoral and indefensible country as Russia is, is just plain stupid. There are a lot of seriously GREAT Russian people, but the people in Russia no more run or speak for the actions of their insidious Government than do the citizens of the US.

So, no....no one should "shut up" about Russia....but you CAN start shutting up about Clinton unless fostering the continual complaints about her is what's truly on your minds, which is odd considering the level of disdain.
edit on 16-10-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

She is doing everything she can to try and discredit Assange because she knows that he has some very disturbing material on her.

Pedogate is real, the Clintons stepped in and assisted Laura Silsby after she got caught smuggling children out of Haiti, Bill is a rapist and a sexual predator that has been to the billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's over 20 times, worth noting that Trump has also been there.

Her deeds will be brought to light, this woman is a disgusting psychopath who revels in the suffering of others.

And the Clinton Foundation was merely a money laundering front .

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

edit on 10/16/17 by Gothmog because: That didnt sound right...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And the Clinton Foundation was merely a money laundering front .

You nailed it Gothmog!!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
When did ATS become such the bastion for Russian defense?

I personally cannot stand anything about Hillary Clinton, but conflating my dislike for a human troll to excusing the actions of a completely immoral and indefensible country as Russia is, is just plain stupid. There are a lot of seriously GREAT Russian people, but the people in Russia no more run or speak for the actions of their insidious Government than do the citizens of the US.

So, no....no one should "shut up" about Russia....but you CAN start shutting up about Clinton unless fostering the continual complaints about her is what's truly on your minds, which is odd considering the level of disdain.

Nobody needs to shut up about Clinton as long as the delusional psychopath is travelling all over the place, now also in UK, having speeches and interviews lined up where she... guess what? Talks ENDLESSLY and over and over again about HERSELF, no doubt trying to stay in the spotlight and be "relevant" so she can run - and lose in a landslide again! - in 2020.

So you see, the evil old hag is practically screaming and begging for attention - and she is getting exactly the kind of attention that people like her deserve.

www.newsflare.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

RUSSIA is his escape route. He wants to keep his "options open".

Russia is a crumbling hell hole, so the embassy he's in NOW is actually better for him....at THIS point in time.

Assange would be severely restricted if he were relocate to Russia (assuming GRU/FSB could smuggle him).

Stay as "free" (relatively speaking) for as LONG as possible in Ecuador's embassy. And keep the Russians HAPPY so you have an escape route when you eventually get kicked out.

Besides -- Ecuador is TIRED of Assange.

Assange needs to have alternative places to hide out. Russia is a a solid option for him... but ONLY if he keeps the oligarchs and Russian intelligence community HAPPY.

His escape route?

Does the Russian embassy in London have a secret tunnel connecting to the Ecuadorean embassy or something?

Other than that this post is mostly nonsense I suspect you made up on the spot.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yes , a virtual storm on the horizon that if certain information sees the light of day , will rock the political foundation of the world

edit on 10/16/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Of course she does, which is why she didn't win the election. Also why she won't run again.

But some of you that keep going on and on about her, seem to really be more full of crap than she is...and thats saying a lot. Keep talking about her though, I personally dont give a SH_t....but you should know you're the ones giving her that attention. Good luck.

edit on 17-10-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join