It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC: Wikileaks is a fully owned Russian subsidary.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Another gem from our would-be global mother Hillary. She attacks Trump, Assange and a few others besides her lothesome self. Julien's response below.

Twitter and how Wikileaks is owned by Russia

“WikiLeaks is unfortunately now practically a fully owned subsidiary of Russian intelligence,” Clinton told the ABC’s Sarah Ferguson.

She was real tough with Putin, with the reset button and all, had him thinking twice about messing with America.

“Our intelligence community and other observers of Russia and Putin have said he held a grudge against me because as secretary of state, I stood up against some of his actions, his authoritarianism,” Clinton told the ABC.

Assange weighs in;

In response to Clinton’s comments, Assange said on Twitter there was “something wrong with Hillary Clinton”. “It is not just her constant lying,” he wrote. “It is not just that she throws off menacing glares and seethes thwarted entitlement. “Something much darker rides along with it. A cold creepiness rarely seen.”

Thoughts?

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

She must have skipped wikileaks publication of the "Spy files Russia" : TWITTER

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Thoughts?

She is a Narcissistic, psychotic lunatic that has a ego the size of a T rex's nut sack... She makes bunny boilers look like animal rights activist...

All in not a very good egg and I would not trust as far as I could throw..

Not a fan you could say.

RA

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't trust either of them.
I distrust her more though.
If she says it's Russian owned, to me, it just means that they said something bad(and probably true) about her.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Assange NEEDS to keep Russia happy...

It's one of the few places he can RUN TO.

Gotta always have a backup escape plan...

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
More Russia..........when....will...it.....end...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Another gem from our would-be global mother Hillary. She attacks Trump, Assange and a few others besides her lothesome self. Julien's response below.

Twitter and how Wikileaks is owned by Russia

“WikiLeaks is unfortunately now practically a fully owned subsidiary of Russian intelligence,” Clinton told the ABC’s Sarah Ferguson.

She was real tough with Putin, with the reset button and all, had him thinking twice about messing with America.

“Our intelligence community and other observers of Russia and Putin have said he held a grudge against me because as secretary of state, I stood up against some of his actions, his authoritarianism,” Clinton told the ABC.

Assange weighs in;

In response to Clinton’s comments, Assange said on Twitter there was “something wrong with Hillary Clinton”. “It is not just her constant lying,” he wrote. “It is not just that she throws off menacing glares and seethes thwarted entitlement. “Something much darker rides along with it. A cold creepiness rarely seen.”

Thoughts?

I am beginning to think there is some truth to the story of Hillary and Bill having a blowout fight over her continual insistence that Russia was her downfall.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh hillary, liar liar pantsuit on fire
edit on 16-10-2017 by dashen because: Kuru

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Dear Hillary

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
She just can't...

edit on 16-10-2017 by ausername because:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
More Russia..........when....will...it.....end...

Dude, half the Democratic party still hasn't accepted that she lost the damn election. We're faaaaaaaaaaaar away from them shutting up about stupid Russia.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

But.... but... but they were good when they released documents on the Afghan/Iraq conflicts with Bush's admin in charge.

Hillary truly is the devil. She is dangerous to the world. I don't see how people can't see this.... Its like they absolve her of all wrong shes done because of Trump...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

She is doing everything she can to try and discredit Assange because she knows that he has some very disturbing material on her.

Pedogate is real, the Clintons stepped in and assisted Laura Silsby after she got caught smuggling children out of Haiti, Bill is a rapist and a sexual predator that has been to the billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's over 20 times, worth noting that Trump has also been there.

Her deeds will be brought to light, this woman is a disgusting psychopath who revels in the suffering of others.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
When in doubt, blame Russia.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Has anyone ever tested HRC to see if she's in fact retarded?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It she still saying things out loud?

Is anyone still listening?

Hillary, you ran...twice. You lost...twice.

Go and be a grandma, enjoy your untold millions/billions you pilfered on the road to what you thought would be your ultimate prize. Didn't work out for ya hon, sorry.

Stop poking the bears, before they get tired of being poked - just some advice.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The CIA battled it out with Russia's FSB/GRU for control of Wikileaks last October in 2016. The CIA lost control, or at least backed OFF. This accounts for:

**Deaths of the WL lawyers around that time

**Odd/weird tweets

**Embassy internet getting cut off

**Deadman's switch going ACTIVE, leading to...

...Bitcoin blockchain hunt on the Darkweb for insurance file password

Since OCT 2016 Assange hasn't used his PGP key to sign authenticated messages.

Since OCT 2016 Wikileaks insurance file uploads contain invalid security hash codes

Since OCT 2016 Assange STOPPED doing his window/flag thing.

Since OCT 2016 all groups on the deep/dark web hunting for insurance PW in Bitcoin blockchain have been XKeyscored and targeted. Massive DDOS attacks simultaneously on clearweb sites hosting discussion of the hunt as well (Reddit among them).

Since OCT 2016 Assange went full on anti-America. The LAST TIME Wikileaks published anything negative about Russia was years back with the diplomatic cable release...which was MILD STUFF.

It's curious that Assange was hyper critical of the "PANAMA PAPERS" release...which exposed Russian oligarch corruption...

So laugh. Joke. Post memes. There's a shadow war being fought between IC services.

Which nation do you hold allegiance to?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Another day, another pointless thread bashing Hilary.

Forget her already. She's done. She's yesterdays news. She's never coming back. Her political career is pretty much over. This parrot is dead.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hillary is right. I met my friend Julian at the KGB-FSB conference at the Winter Palace in Saint Petersburg this July. He's not at the embassy at all, that's his Donbass-born lookalike Ivan.

We had fine Belorussian Vodka and Cuban Cigars while we discussed our villainous evil plan to conquer the decadent west with Frog memes and an elaborate Internet trolling campaign with Uncle Vladimir (His Excellency President Putin to you Westerners).

The night went on and we all had a good laugh about how we used Pokemon Go to elect President Trump. Though i'm still not sure how that worked exactly. I'll have to ask next year.

All in all it was a fun time.
edit on -050012pm10kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join