It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer - ‘Unacknowledged’ ,Untangled and Unbelievable!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be quicker, more efficient and more effective to simply communicate the idea that they will not tolerate ICBS or whatever to the goverrnments of the world?

Harte

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Wouldn't it be quicker, more efficient and more effective to simply communicate the idea that they will not tolerate ICBS or whatever to the goverrnments of the world?

Harte

That is obviously and exactly what they communicated.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I agree Greer started out sincere but was either taken in by the potential money to be made by feeding off those who are naive, gullible, and do no in-depth research. Or simply outright believe, as far too many members do on this forum, in UFO/alien tales based on stories and hopeful belief rather than scientifically based evidence. In particular physical evidence for the thousands of claimed physical encounters.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The question of why would they take out a dummy warhead as opposed to an armed one is simple. Since the device that was messed with was a missile. (missiles are used to make war with). War is inevitably bad for everyone. And the pattern with these "interference's" appears to be sending a message that war making things are naughty and bad so don't do it.

It fits the same pattern as it always has.

Tell me this: Where are these concerned aliens when it comes to Kim Jong-un? If anyone is a threat to life on Earth, and possibly space in the future, it's this idiot. Why wasn't this great alien power displayed with Hiroshima or Nagasaki? Why not with many other experimental weapon testing since? Do you honestly believe an alien species with the technology to travel vast distances within our galaxy or the universe, couldn't stop our launching of nuclear weapons? If it was important enough to risk exposing their existence, it was important enough for them to stop our testing. It would have been stopped, but it hasn't.
Use a little common sense and logic here rather than relying on wide-eyed hopeful belief.

Star and flag mirageman for research and hopefully topping the search suggestions on the forum for those still not in the know of Greer.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Common sense and logic? Like the people of the Earth demonstrate often? The reports of these weapons interferences have happened in a lot of countries, all to no avail. You want these visitors to hold your hand now and solve all your problems even after all their previous warnings have been ignored? Get real. Your the one who needs some common sense, and in a very bad way. Your response is typical of the response of the world's government leaders have answered the warnings with. Just more ignorance piled on top of arrogance, greed, and a lust for more powerful weapons at any cost.

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Tell me this: Where are these concerned aliens when it comes to Kim Jong-un? If anyone is a threat to life on Earth, and possibly space in the future, it's this idiot. Why wasn't this great alien power displayed with Hiroshima or Nagasaki? Why not with many other experimental weapon testing since? Do you honestly believe an alien species with the technology to travel vast distances within our galaxy or the universe, couldn't stop our launching of nuclear weapons? If it was important enough to risk exposing theirexistence, it was important enough for them to stop our testing. It would have been stopped, but it hasn't. 
Use a little common sense and logic here rather than relying on wide-eyed hopeful belief. 

Star and flag mirageman for research and hopefully topping the search suggestions on the forum for those still not in the know of Greer

Sorry, but the west is the real threat to world destruction. Look at the mess the west has caused. Have you forgot that?

Anyways no one knows what these beings are thinking ( if they are visiting us) even though some people claim that they do know, but that is ignorance and arrogant. Why would they not take out a dummy missile? Why would they? Why would they take out the nukes in WW2? And why wouldn't they?

No one knows

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There is a theory that certain ufologists with huge egos start off with honest intentions and then somewhere along the way they get corrupted and are fed disinformation by the dark shadowy figures in the background pushing an agenda. Thinking they are important (or because they have been bought off) they then feed this on to the gullible public.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Common sense and logic? Like the people of the Earth demonstrate often? The reports of these weapons interferences have happened in a lot of countries, all to no avail. You want these visitors to hold your hand now and solve all your problems even after all their previous warnings have been ignored? Get real. Your the one who needs some common sense, and in a very bad way. Your response is typical of the response of the world's government leaders have answered the warnings with. Just more ignorance piled on top of arrogance, greed, and a lust for more powerful weapons at any cost.

Hope this helps.

So with their superior intellect, they've continued to try to get this important message across to us Earthlings, but it doesn't register. And through this brilliance, they continued year after year with these non-effective methods? Sounds illogical. Even with our human understanding, when one message doesn't work, you increase the seriousness of the next message.

You want these visitors to hold your hand now and solve all your problems even after all their previous warnings have been ignored? Get real.

This isn't our problem, it's supposedly theirs. The previous warnings didn't work, what's the natural progression from that? To continue using that weak method or change it up? Look how easy it is for you, a simple human, to figure out if it doesn't work, you try a different approach. Maybe even the simpler hold-your-hand way you suggested. Seems logical, huh? It doesn't sound like your "aliens" are too bright.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Harte

Yet missile tests continue without interference.

Harte

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

maybe our visitors have finally decided the prime directive is the way to go. Leave us to our childish stupidity to blow our planet up if we so choose.
edit on 30am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What I found interesting is what he predicted. According to Greer, the next ''enemy of the USA'' being propped up will be the aliens, and we'll see this ''mock alien invasion'', based on a warning that alledgedly came from Von Braun. Intriguing. It's certainly an extraordinary claim, and the only possible extraordinary evidence to support it will be this false flag invasion by flying saucers, which we won't be able to tell/identify as such.

He also says that Americans have reverse-engineered alien technology and are now able to replicate it, but that premise relies on some very US-centric assumptions. Would these crafts only happen to crash in the USA, not in China, not in Russia? (even though there's a Russian -supposedly KGB- video of an alien from 1942, before Roswell) Or western Europe and other countries? You can bet that all of these people would reverse-engineer the hell out of a crashed UFO.

I also noticed that he puts the ''start'' of the UFO phenomenon at about 1947, at least to the more massive extent that it got to after that year, but ignores the foo fighters and the reports of pilots in WW2 describing UFOs. That'd be an interesting angle as well, and a bit of a missed chance. It's interesting that he mentioned France, but not their major UFO investigation.

Any part on the intentions of aliens remains pure speculation in my eyes. I also think that it's a very bold claim to state that the abductions aren't done by actual aliens (if they indeed happen) but by man-made robots instead, especially considering pretty much all of the facts and our current perceived reality would not suggest that at all, making that part of the video highly unbelievable.

It's not very logical to claim that humanity has in fact reached such levels of technological and scientific advancement given that there's a ''cap'' on human intelligence and the amount of people who're educated enough in order to truly have relevant knowledge and skills necessary to even understand these crafts. From what I know in academia, many professors for instance really don't have time for secret black projects, and it's not like we have thousands upon thousands of super-intelligent scientists and top-notch professors running around looking for a job, ready to pick apart a UFO. That practical aspect makes it far-fetched as well. If there'd indeed be this shadow intelligence/science thing going on, they'd need their own academic caste, with fully hidden projects, and their own education. It's just not very plausible.

I agree with other posters in this thread saying that it's a nice introduction for people who're less familiar with the subject.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think we also must be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, however dirty it has grown.

Many of the witnesses that Greer brought forward are as believable (or unbelievable, of course) today as they were when they first went on the record.

Personally, I find some to be very believable, Greer notwithstanding.

So there is that.
edit on 30-10-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Like I said in the OP not everything Greer presents is bunk. There are very few, if any, contemporary ufologists commenting in the film and where there is good stuff he seems to fail to recognise it. The people he uses to talk about Roswell are particularly poor choices. Maybe his handlers insist this is the way it has to be? So that if he needs taking down he can be quite easily?

Anyone in particular you think is very believable in that movie?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well, I have several of the original Disclosure project witnesses in my "good book". I can't remember which are in the movie, at this point, but as anything associated with Greer seems to be regarded as a bit "tainted", I just think we should remember that whatever Greers motives might be, the witnesses are only relating their story.

My favourite Disclosure project witness is Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygand.

And, as I'm sure you are aware, I have a soft spot in my heart for The Lord Admiral. Oh, okay, here he is then, if you insist:

My point is, I guess, that although Greer might have motives that are, if not shady then at least questionable, we should still judge the witnesses on their own merit. Many things can perhaps be said about Hill-Norton, but not that he was in it for the money.

Just to clarify, I think your analysis of the movie is good, so I'm saying this more with regards to the Greer saga as a whole. We must not let anything he touched at one time or another become somehow invalidated by his later antics.

Cheers,

BT
edit on 30-10-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Harte

Harte

And you know why. The message has been sent more than once, but goes unheeded. Mission completed, yet unsuccessful because of the way our world is.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Harte

Harte

And you know why. The message has been sent more than once, but goes unheeded. Mission completed, yet unsuccessful because of the way our world is.

Sure. Whatever.

Harte

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Harte

Harte

Sure. Whatever.

Harte

If you think it is all just nonsense, why not just say that? It is already obvious, but doing so would save the effort of explanation.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Two of the original witnesses that stood out for me back then and probably still now.

Graham Bethune.

John Callahan.

I still believe their stories.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I agree.

Solid.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Harte

Harte

Sure. Whatever.

Harte

If you think it is all just nonsense, why not just say that? It is already obvious, but doing so would save the effort of explanation.

I don't know if it's nonsense or not.
But I know the speculated behavior makes no sense.

Harte

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Watched several hours of the testimonies...I find a great many believable and several very solid as well. Some scary # too.
It just blows my mind...the level of technology we are REALLY at thru shared and reverse eng. is absolutely incredible but the govt n military industrial complex prolly share a small percentage with the public. They may say the public can't handle the truth and associated revelations and so on...but the sad truth is its ALL about GREED and to a lesser extent...power.

Our planet and civilization could be sooo far advanced and improved for EVERYONE...beyond our 'wildest dreams' but we stay in the stone age, slowly killing our amazing planet...all so the rich and powerful keep getting richer even tho they already have more than they and their next 50 generations could ever spend. Greed is easily the biggest reason the human race is failing the test, so to speak. It's just sickening when u think where we COULD be on the grand scale of social evolution. Makes me ashamed of the human race as crazy as that sounds. I'll stop before I start...I could go on forever when it comes to where we could be and how amazing of a world/planet we could have...if only.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join