It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
"Unacknowledged" focuses on the historic files of the Disclosure Project and how UFO secrecy has been ruthlessly enforced - and why. The best evidence for Extraterrestrial contact, dating back decades, is presented with direct top-secret witness testimony, documents and UFO footage, 80% of which has never been revealed anywhere else.
The behind-the-scenes research and high level meetings convened by Dr. Steven Greer will expose the degree of illegal, covert operations at the core of UFO secrecy. From briefings with the CIA Director, top Pentagon Generals and Admirals, to the briefing of President Obama via senior advisor John Podesta, chairman of the Hillary Clinton Campaign - we take the viewer behind the veil of secrecy and into the corridors of real power where the UFO secrets reside.
The viewer will learn that a silent coup d’état has occurred dating back to the 1950s and that the Congress, the President and other world leaders have been sidelined by criminal elements within the Military-Industrial-Financial complex.”
“It’s now estimated that for every grain of sand on Planet Earth there is another Earth like planet capable of sustaining life...So can we truly be alone.........?”.
“There is no evidence, I wish to emphasise, that these life forms from elsewhere are hostile towards us. But there is a great deal of evidence that they are concerned with our hostility....”
An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centres, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flying and test pilots.
“He pulled out one of these mosaics [photographs] and showed me this base, which had geometric shapes.”
“There were towers, there were spherical buildings, very tall towers and things that looked somewhat like large radar dishes but they were large structures.”
........photography showed that the decoys did not deploy properly after the main propulsion phase ended and were surrounded by pieces of Styrofoam packing from their launch tubes. Thus, the “real” warhead, released before the decoys and without the packing, stuck out like a sore thumb.
The Strategic Air Command (SAC) headquarter analysts subsequently recognized this as a shortcoming of a major weapons system and classified the film as top secret. Film footage seen up to the time of this new classification was the origin of Jacobs’s fantasy, as his security level was not high enough to handle the film or talk about it after re-classification. Nor was mine, at that time, but my clearance level was increased very soon thereafter.
Full story & Source : www.csicop.org...
“..these close encounters tend to occur near to our nuclear facilities. Suggesting these visitors are deeply concerned with our hostility...”
“I did the briefing for CIA director and Cliintons in 1993. They were lied to via official channels. All recent Pres. s have been deceived.”
Dr. Steven Greer – 1st Jan 2016 via Twitter
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
Country: New York, US
Subject: Marilyn Monroe
Date: 3 August 1962
Report No.: Blocked out
No. Pages: Blocked Out
References: [ROCK DUST?] Project 54
Wiretap of telephone conversation between reporter Dorothy Kilgallen and
[illegible] alone (?) friend Howard Rothberg (A) from wiretap of
telephone conversation [gap] of Marilyn Monroe and Attorney General
Robert Kennedy (B).
Appraisal of Contents: [Blocked Out]
1. Rothberg discussed the apparent comeback of subject with Kilgallen and the break up with the Kennedys. Rothberg told Kilgallen that she was attending Hollywood parties hosted by the "inner circle" among Hollywood's elite and was becoming the talk of the town again. Rothberg indicated in so many words, that she had secrets to tell, no doubt arising from her trists [sic] with the President and the Attorney General. One such "secret" mentions the visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space. Kilgallen replied that she knew what might be the source of visit. In the mid-fifties Kilgallen learned of secret effort by US and UK governments to identify the origins of crashed spacecraft and dead bodies, from a British government official. Kilgallen believed the story may have come from the New Mexico story in the late forties. Kilgallen said that if the story is true, it would cause terrible embarrassment for Jack and his plans to have NASA put men on the moon.
2. Subject repeatedly called the Attorney General and complained about the way she was being ignored by the President and his brother.
3. Subject threatened to hold a press conference and would tell all.
4. Subject made reference to "bases" in Cuba and knew of the President's plan to kill Castro.
5. Subject made reference to her "diary of secrets" and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures.
[An indented block of text is redacted near the bottom of the page, and the document is signed JAMES ANGLETON, who at the time was the Chief of Counterintelligence for the CIA.]
“They were told not to excite the public. Don’t rock the boat”
As to the subject matter, I had such high hopes for Greer, once upon a time. I can't really understand how we ended up here.
The main point of this post was to point out how Greer twists 'evidence' to deceive people
fill his pockets
and massage his messiah complex!
....and governments and scientists don't do that? [deceive people]
One more thing Buzz Aldrin never saw that object on phobos either . Neither did Mitchell ,so he probably some had this information from someone inside , just as Dr Greer got his information from inside service men?
There are some who actually witnessed some events in person as many you don't described.
It's pointless imo to review someone who's still trying to uphold ufology.
But I still remember the national press conference and that had a deep impact on me and the confirmation that what I've witnessed in person hadn't be denied by myself because others , people from high ranked places experienced those same things..
You could be right, of course. The US might know very little, or at least understand very little.
My biggest problem with that is that according to a lot of people with very little to gain, apart from ridicule, they have been hoarding evidence for many years now.
I am not talking about crashed saucers or alien bodies, but about gun camera footage, radar tracks and written reports.
Sorry I'm a bit confused at what you are trying to say. Are you saying you were witness to a major UFO case?