It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Additional Suspects Named in Kim Jong Nam Murder Trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hmmm. To me it is soooo obvious NK executed him. They are being very odd and suspicious about the whole thing!

"Investigating police officer Wan Azirul Nizam Che Wan Aziz identified the four suspects as Mr. Chang, Mr. Y, James, and Hanamori also known as "Grandpa" or "Uncle,” the report said."

Four Additional Suspects Linked to Murder of Kim Jong Nam Named

Are those not the FAKEST; most VAGUE names you have ever heard? This whole thing is so interesting to me. The thought of another country coming in and assassinating a high level diplomat with the help of unwitting accomplices is crazy! it makes me wonder just really how often it happens..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JakeR777
Uncle sounds like an Asian gang reference. 'Uncle' is often used in Asian underworld as a sign of respect to a leader, even though there is no familial relationship.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JakeR777

I think practically the whole world knows Kim had him assassinated using NK intelligence people. That's exactly what Kim wanted. Something public to make a statement. That's why it occurred in a very public venue. Whether the two women were in on it, I don't know. When the incident first happened, I was leaning toward their involvement. Haven't paid much attention to it since, as we all know who ordered it done. If they weren't actually a part of the plot knowingly, they should still get a Darwin award for falling for the premise they were told anyway.

I'd wager the new four that were named were paid and contracted by NK, but probably not actual NK intelligence agents. Those have long since returned to NK or disappeared to parts unknown.
edit on 16-10-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

new topics

join