It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Ireland gets battered by Ophelia, UK has a Red Sun.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Also currently in East London, I fell asleep and after a wonderful dream that included Mexican bondage midgets, I awoke to what looked liked the end of the world... Really odd yellow sky here..

I was actually going cycling but having seen the dust and actually liking my lungs without victorian diseases I will revert to cycling in the shed,(On a static bike of course not round and round)...

RA

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I thought the apocalypse had come when I looked out my window at the grey sky. Was completely grey as if we would never see blue sky again. I was surprised it didn't pour down with rain.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Grey I could handle, that's kinda normal for up north but it was full of ugly yellow clouds up here in Yorkshire...quite scary looking. Guy in the shop downstairs at lunchtime asked me if we'd been nuked and no-one bothered to tell us lol

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Pretty much the same here in Lanarkshire. Dull, grey, with hints of orangey blue..weirdest sky i've seen in a while. As someone said, looked like it was about to pour down but then the sky cleared and the sun came out around 3. Winds up and down at the moment but if reports from Ireland are correct we could be in a for a storm and a half.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I had the exact same thought, either that or a large volcano eruption, hence my subsequent search for more info online

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Grey I could handle, that's kinda normal for up north but it was full of ugly yellow clouds up here in Yorkshire...quite scary looking. Guy in the shop downstairs at lunchtime asked me if we'd been nuked and no-one bothered to tell us lol

It was also like a nuke or something had gone off. can imagine the weather conditions being similar but this grey was like a grey I hadn't seen before.

I've actually thought a lot recently that a nuke has gone off somewhere and we aren't being told which is why the weather is going crazy!
edit on CDTMon, 16 Oct 2017 18:41:23 -05000000003106x123x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Leaves everywhere and that's about it...Hurricane Bawbag 2 pffft.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Don't worry, another two are incoming. Hopefully you won't be disappointed next time!

edit on 17-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Don't worry, another two are incoming. Hopefully you won't be disappointed next time!

I was really looking forward to 'fixin to gettins me some a lootins' done...

edit on 17-10-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

We also had a 'freaky' morning here in N-Spain due to the forest fires in the region and maybe also the Sahara dust.
Well it's hard to call it 'a morning' when it stayed dark until mid day. The sky had a dark orange glow with a burned smell and ashes flying in the streets.

This was taken at 9 a.m. when we dropped our daughter at school.

These were taken around noon

It's possible that it is not just the Sahara dust that caused this colored skies over the UK but also the multiple forest fires in Spain and Portugal.

The photo posted by member MerkabaTribeEntity looks rather like ashes than Saharadust. I've witnessed the Sahara dust numerous times here when the cars were coated with a white-grey dust but never dark tinted like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

Wow, those are creepy photos. Yes, the forest fires did contribute to the red sun. I forgot to mention it in the OP. Thanks for sharing bud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join