It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I wished I was so dumb I could make billions and become President of the free world.

You need to begin with a very rich dad and then cheat investors repeatedly taking their money and then exploit bankruptcy laws to run with other peoples money when your very dumb ideas fail and then the POTUS part is really simple, all you have to do is convince people that are dumber than you that you are so dumb you are brilliant.
edit on 17-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

No, it wasn't an IQ test.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
...so dumb, he became a billionaire and President of the free world.

I'm off to go sniff glue or something.

Except there doesn't appear to be any positive correlation between "becoming president" and Intelligence.

Sniffing glue might make you dumber, but it might actually improve your chances of getting elected in some parts of the country.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If it is one thing I know about *most* professors, it is that, if they could actually do what they claim to teach in the real world, most of them would be doing it.

These supposed "pillars of higher education" cannot live outside of a bubble, however, and 75% of the profs I had (at least) were failures when it came to trying to make it in a real life professional setting. So they came back to teach. And what they taught showed how much if a failure they were. I had my first employer out of school tell me to "throw out everything I learned about my field in college" that "my real education started on that first day". He was right. What was taught to us in college was idealist pie in the sky garbage. Very little carried over.

I have passed that same advice given to me by my first employer along to all of the younger employees that work for me, as well ...I am sure the Albert Einsteins and Donald Trumps of the World could express similar sentiment.

Our colleges are failing the professions. And that qualifies that Wharton "professor's" statement to me. Because of personal experiences, I do not hold this current crop of higher educators in this country or their opinions in very high regard. I take them with a grain of salt.
edit on 10/17/2017 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

If still alive, professor William T. Kelley, would be falsely accusing President Trump of sexual assault as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: loam
...so dumb, he became a billionaire and President of the free world.

I'm off to go sniff glue or something.

Except there doesn't appear to be any positive correlation between "becoming president" and Intelligence.

Sniffing glue might make you dumber, but it might actually improve your chances of getting elected in some parts of the country.

Likewise, there is no positive correlation between "becoming professor" and intelligence either.

Most of mine didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it came to teaching about my profession.

I suspect this Wharton professor is from the same mold ...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

If still alive, professor William T. Kelley, would be falsely accusing President Trump of sexual assault as well.

Why?

He just called him the dumbest student he ever had.
He did not comment about his proclivity for assaulting women?
Plenty of women have attested to that character issue.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You got anything to back those claims up? Beside CNN. Regardless of how he made billions, and trust they all step on the little guy on the way to the top.....it's why I'm not there. He is self made man. If I could use the "laws" we have to make billions......I would in a nano second.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

It worked for obama I guess. The choom gang had quite the following.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

It's interesting to do a search for donald trump pre-2010. The man was idolized by most of the media, his businesses praised by everyone, his tenacity reinforced by everyone who met him. Now he's a liar, cheater, and thief. LOL amazing what the leftist media machine does to people on the other side of the political isle. Meanwhile obama accomplished nothing and was lauded as the most intelligent man to become president. It's just hilarious!
edit on 17-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

You got anything to back those claims up?

I can't help you if you were sleeping during the campaign.
The way in which Trump made his money is clearly documented in interviews, transactions and court documents.

He is self made man.

He is the precise opposite. His father, Cheated Investors and taxpayers are the source of his wealth.

edit on 17-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It's interesting to do a search for donald trump pre-2010. The man was idolized by most of the media, his businesses praised by everyone, his tenacity reinforced by everyone who met him.

You need to search Google, not Trump.com.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Oh yah pandering to
A group of people ... something that Hillary and Barry never did ... can I
Roll my eyes on that one ?
edit on 17-10-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It's interesting to do a search for donald trump pre-2010. The man was idolized by most of the media, his businesses praised by everyone,

Trump Steaks
Trump Travel
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump the Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice
The New Jersey Generals
Tour De Trump
The Trump Network (Vitamin pyramid Scheme)
Trump Radio
Trump new Media

Long list of FAIL, Bankruptcy and in one case a civil racketeering lawsuit that he settled.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus look it's Progressive Democrats who hate him because he ran on Republican ticket. Where were you when Hilly got caught exposing classified email ?????

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Filtering results from 2005 to 2010 with the term donald trump.

First result is his wikipedia page.
Second result is yahoo question about his height weight and eye color
Third result is the location of his hollywood star
Fourth result is this article about what a great guy he is Trumps Heart of Gold
The next results are youtube videos of trump
Then a NYT article about whether trump is worth a billion or five
Then a couple interview articles
The last result is rosie getting mad at trump.

I'm on page four now and have yet to see any article claiming he's a fraud or liar. Lots of questions about whether his hair is real (it is) and no one has called him a racist. The one political article I've seen a couple times is about trump saying he thinks obama will be better than bush.

So yep, seems like just the political media has been doing their thing since he entered the ring. He's winning, they're losing, over and over.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

lol, when you own an empire a lot of your products are going to fail. You only need one to succeed to make up for those failures. Fortunately for trump, he's had over 500 businesses and fewer than 10 bankruptcies.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yes, Snopes is a known leftist organization that will skew their references to siuit their opinion. Snopes is definitely not an unbiased or reliable fact source. They win the Sorcha Fal award.

Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

edit on 17-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: soberbacchus look it's Progressive Democrats who hate him because he ran on Republican ticket. Where were you when Hilly got caught exposing classified email ?????

Trump has achieved 10X for any allegation tossed at HRC. I wasn't and am not a fan of HRC, but that is really a pathetic tactic. But...but..Hillary! It is really, really sad that is all people can think up defend the orange oaf.

Trumps whole team uses personal email and phones. His Chief of staff had his phone hacked and vulnerable for the past 6 months. It got compromised at Trump Tower, go figure. And Trump the moron has repeatedly spouted out classified information, once to the Russians in the oval office!

But...but..but..Hillary,...Trump is President.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

lol, when you own an empire a lot of your products are going to fail. You only need one to succeed to make up for those failures. Fortunately for trump, he's had over 500 businesses and fewer than 10 bankruptcies.

????

Apart from the real estate empire and $$ his father gave him when he realized that trump was the dumb duckling amongst his kids and was going to need help, what businesses have survived?

Hell, he only salvaged the real estate business by repeated bankruptcies and absconding with investors money.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join