It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump would be richer if he'd have done nothing but put the first million into an average savings account.

Umm that's completely incorrect. You're butchering your talking points now, you must be getting frustrated. The line is: "Trump would be richer if he had put it in index funds." That's also incorrect because of the timeline and even in the worst case, he ran a gain that trailed the market by a percent or so. And when you factor in the fact that he had to spend money on living throughout that time (and trump didn't live cheap) he outperformed the market by a good percentage.

If you've ever self directed investments, you'd know it takes someone special to get returns at that level especially sustained over 30+ years.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

or more correctly: Guy at liberal site: I was told by a marketing professor that taught Trump four decades ago that he was the dumbest student he had ever had.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Waaaa somebody said something mean about trump, waaa the last 8 years of my life i had to hide from fema camps, protecting the sanctity of xmas and made sure gay people cant marry cause its yucky lol.

Brain dead trump fans all over the place.

edit on 17-10-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Who edited your page? It says trump p paid. P paid? And that was missed by the crack team of editors that sourced that material?

well if you don't like that there are at least 12 other major news sources on the 1st page of a bing search,

trump paid 38 million in taxes

if you don't like the spellin pick another one.

edit on 17-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

LOL, their arguments are getting so silly.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

yea, just a troll.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: butcherguy
People with high IQ can fail classes.

I have yet to see results of any Trump IQ test.

Or tax returns...I suspect both show uncommonly low numbers.

Did you miss that leaked tax return of his that showed Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent?

What year was that?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Who edited your page? It says trump p paid. P paid? And that was missed by the crack team of editors that sourced that material?

well if you don't like that there are at least 12 other major news sources on the 1st page of a bing search,

trump paid 38 million in taxes

if you don't like the spellin pick another one.

......good to know he paid taxes in 2005

So, about 2015..

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoBirds83

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Or tax returns...I suspect both show uncommonly low numbers.

Why is this still something? He paid more in taxes than the last four presidents did!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: intrptr

and then a professor...LOL

www.thedailybeast.com...

LoL is right. Some people enter into law to learn to lie. They know what the gameplan is. When they become good liars they run for public office. Others become professors to teach that. They don't call it lying though , they call it ethics. They call the lying sessions, court proceedings.

Just like Military doctrine doesn't call it murder, they call it 'engagement'. The rules of engagement (ROE) deflect away from a) war is murder and b), in war, the first rule is there are no rules.

Imagine Hillary teaching a class on ethics.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

i can imagine he paid less, same, or more, do you really think he didn't pay any, do you think it's wrong to take all the legal deductions that are available whether rich, middle or poor. and beside that according to the irs yes he does get audited. does that make him a tax cheat, no it makes him just one of the millions of people that do every year.

and as far as not disclosing his taxes it's not a requirement, it's just a tradition. do you follow every tradition, you don't have to follow traditions even though some think you do.

ETA: maybe i should have said thousands, have to look and see what the percentage of people that get audited is.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Not too dumb, because he took what, one million and turned it into a few billion, right?

He actually took 14 million and used his fathers name and vast array of contacts to build his business. I'm certain Trump is somewhat at least monetarily, business savvy. But people act as if he came off the boat in NY with a quarter to his name.

But I doubt his intelligence in general is anywhere above average. It is kind of funny listening to his supporters though, acting as if he is some sort of secret genius who purposely talks and acts like a buffoon to fool everything into thinking he is a buffoon.

Walks like a duck.. talks like a duck..

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

While this may all be true, and Trump may not be everyone's favorite person, he was smart enough to enact a campaign, say wildly stupid things so the MSM would cover him, only to mock him, thus giving him free airtime and brand recognition. He then defeated Hillary Clinton in a rigged election (not in his favor). So while he may not be the smartest billionaire out there, he was able to do some things most of us have yet to accomplish. Unless you are one of the Bushes.
Well if we were to compare Trump to some other billionaires ... let's see first we have Soros... I mean he must be smart right to have destroyed the Bank of England and an entire currency... I think twice now what was the other one Hungary maybe? How smart he was abd he did it all by himself or wait I think he had a group of extremely savvy hedge fund guys ... and I guess he got his start by working with the Nazi party... and he's so oh what's that word for rich guys who give money away like to worthy causes like occupying Wall Street and abd transferring wealth to other nations ... ok now there's a smart guy not like the stupid Trump guy who loves his country so much that he paid for most of his own campaign and went up against an entire cabal of disgusting elite controllers and the Shadow Party... oh then Bill Gates who dropped out of Harvard but now his extremely smart wife helps him distribute sterilant laden vaccines cause Gates so smart he talked at Ted Talks telling us how much he loves vaccines to control population... he's so smart in fact almost as as smart as John Holdren who was smart enough to come up with the idea of putting sterilants in our drinking water... which one these guys smartest ????

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If Trump is so dumb why is He smart enough to become a billionaire,raise solid kids,and understand how to win a presidential election and also marry a smart First Lady.
Talk about more political crap nonsense threads that never stop on ATS anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I have a couple simple questions for you. Let's say his 2015 taxes showed much the same information as the 2005 ones, what would your opinion then be? What do you think the reason is that he hasn't released his 2015 taxes?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be POTUS. It takes all kinds. While Trump and Dubya were imbeciles, Carter and Bill Clinton were smart.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
If Trump is so dumb why is He smart enough to become a billionaire,raise solid kids,and understand how to win a presidential election and also marry a smart First Lady.
Talk about more political crap nonsense threads that never stop on ATS anymore.

Yea.. I'm sure he married a fashion model for her brains. Not saying she isn't smart.. she seems like a smart lady (she looks like she despises Trump every time she looks at him, so.. pretty dang smart!), but saying he married her for her brains is laughable.

He won the election by pandering to a particular group of people, and having the luck to run against a terrible choice in Clinton, and still barely squeaked by. I agree there doesn't need to be a thread on this - it's fairly evident listening to Trump, where his IQ sits.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I wished I was so dumb I could make billions and become President of the free world.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This assessment was not an IQ test? It was based on the thousands of students a professor had tought and the conclusion that Trump was the dumbest he ever had in his class.

But more to the point, you don't have to be a professor to objectively observe as Trump's own appointed Secretary Or State has, that Trump is a "effen Moron".

Trump's public statements whilst not on a teleprompter are a never ending parade of national embarrassment.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Trump has to be the luckiest guy alive. Lucked into an empire. Lucked into a TV deal. Lucked into a super model wife. Lucked into a couple best selling books. Lucked into the presidency
edit on 17-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join