It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: bgerbger
People with high IQ can fail classes.

I have yet to see results of any Trump IQ test.

Or tax returns...I suspect both show uncommonly low numbers.

Did you miss that leaked tax return of his that showed Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Small Comment.

Lengthy cut and paste.

Small Comment.

Lengthy Cut And paste.

Lengthy Cut And Paste.

Trump is stupid.

The equation looks correct, at least.

Yes, of course.

Next time I'll try to make a thread more like one of yours.

Excessive partisan argument but no point made, except I (Les Misanthrope) am right.

State that words don't effect people in any way.

Demean everyone opposing your argument as wrong with flowery language but still no point made.

Ramble on with nonsensical flowery prose.

Insult grammatical and syntactical errors from those who disagree with you.

Stop responding and make another partisan hack thread.

Yes, the math does look correct, doesn't it?
edit on 17-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Honestly Snopes!? You might as well reference Sorcha Fal on Before It's News.

Yes, except Snopes actually lists their sources which can be checked upon.

Is the mantra of Trump apologists still Ignorance = Strength?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hence his intense hatred of Obama, remember he wanted his transcripts very badly, it's a one way pissing contest.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Not the only pissing contest according to some, but golden boy loves to piss people off, especially where Obama may have laid his head down.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Trump has some intelligence I think thats pretty obvious. I remember during the election there was FAKE news that Trump couldn't read and there was a lot of people who believed that. Trump obviously knows how to read. He has been seen reading from many things, teleprompters, reports etc. Its easier for people to think Trumps dumb because they're dumb.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CliffoCambridge

Obviously he has some intelligence, but so does a gnat.

I do not for one minute believe Trump is the genius he claims to be.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Who was the idiot here?,Trump has a vast empire he built himself,this dude is a footnote,probably fake

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

i can see the name of the class,
how to be a unethical politician and get away with it 101.

Course Aims and Outcomes syllabus. this course is designed by me the master for instruction on,
1. how to get started in a career as a unethical politician when just getting out of law school
2. how to find and marry that young and upcoming unethical politician and ride their coattails to the top.
3. how to help your spouse, in covering up transgressions, sexual exploits, and rape.
4. how to solicit illegal campaign contributions, bribe, cheat, steel and throw others under the bus so they wind up in prison, even if they are the father of your love child.
5. how to get people to pay to play
6. how to help others commit suicide.

there are many more fine points to being a unethical politician, which will be covered as the course progresses
after you learn these and become a unethical politician, i fully expect donations to my charities.

edit on 17-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Who was the idiot here?,Trump has a vast empire he built himself,this dude is a footnote,probably fake

Hand me down wealth counted in his rise, and let's not forget, the bailouts daddy provided after mucking up often, then there was daddy's money after he croaked 200mil..that's one hellava boot strap, then there is all those built in connects his class usually have.
.Naaw his is a lying Moron!!! Latest checkable unnecessary LIE, Obama never called the family of fallen servicemen, an intelligent person wouldn't even journey down that road, but nope not him...
:

edit on 17-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
3 decades huh. So people cant better themselves during that time.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The way that professor generally speaks it sounds like he has a predisposed political bias. Makes the whole argument invalid.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: staticfl

No it doesn't.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yeah we all missed that dude.
Wanna provide where trump paid 38 million in taxes....please...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

President Trump paid $38 million in federal taxes in 2005 on income of $153 million and reported a $105 million write-down in business losses, according to a copy of his tax return first revealed Tuesday night.
Trum p paid $38 million in taxes in 2005, the White House says

don't you remember, madcow just thought she had some juicy info on a leaked tax form.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CliffoCambridge

I'm pretty sure the reports were that trump doesn't read much. Not that he couldnt.
And that my friend is painfully obvious. He doesn't bother to read up or learn much of anything.
He's ignorant to many things the average American knows. It's like if it doesn't affect him personally he doesn't want to know about it. It is after all...all about him. Always...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Trump would be richer if he'd have done nothing but put the first million into an average savings account.
He blew more money in his life than made money. And he lied and bull#ted his way to fame.
He's about to be thrown out in front of the crowd naked and exposed.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: butcherguy
People with high IQ can fail classes.

I have yet to see results of any Trump IQ test.

Or tax returns...I suspect both show uncommonly low numbers.

Why is this still something? He paid more in taxes than the last four presidents did!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This is hilarious. A marketing teacher saying trump is dumb! LMFAO, if there's one thing trump isn't a total buffoon on, it's marketing. 70% (or more) of his fortune came from his genius marketing. In my marketing classes we did studies on how trump was such a successful marketer of his brand. This guy at wharton is likely just another leftists looking for his moment in the spotlight.

I'm not saying trump has a high IQ, though I think he probably is around 130-140 as most successful people are in that area, but that's no where near his 160 claims.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Who edited your page? It says trump p paid. P paid? And that was missed by the crack team of editors that sourced that material?
edit on 10172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join