It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Your point? I never denied that they did.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Better reflect on who tells you most of what you know and their apparent intelligence level ...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I'm not surprised. I didn't need them to tell me this.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Ha ha. What have you got to prove he's worth billions? Except his bragging lying mouth? Have you seen his tax returns? His financial statements from accountants?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't read journalists or newspapers or any other news source other than the snippets posted on these boards.
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He wasn't dead when he said it.

Are you a relative of trumps?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

No. He's just stupid . And conceited.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Forbes has him listed at 3.5 billion. I'm sure they can back up those numbers.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Happens when daddy says you're a total screw up and sends you off to reform uh, military school when you're still a little kid. Then you get beat up there cuz you're a bully with a big mouth and you lie all the time.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Trump IS an idiot - from everything I've seen and heard.

But, what kind of professor calls a student (past or present) dumb? Not a good one, I think. And not such a surprise that Trump had poor teachers.

As for him turning a million bucks from dad into billions...well, you don't have to be smart. You just have to use that million to pay some people to be smart for you.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Or he's quoting what the man actually said. I mean really it's not like we all don't know it already. It's evident in everything he does that he's a dummy who only got where he did riding on the shoulders of others.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
+1 for the Einstein reference.

I'm not drawing a comparison in intelligence, rather affirming a previous poster's reminder that Einstein did not do well in his early education. He was probably bored to death.

In Trump's case, he may have been bored too.

You don't become a billionaire by being stupid.

Trump is not well-spoken. I think that fact is a huge part of the perception that he is stupid.

Again, I'm in no way saying he is as smart as Einstein, just reiterating that both men did poorly in school.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

And somehow managed to win a presidential election with most of the media, elite, political establishment (both sides) and deep state trying to destroy him.

Meh, it adds up to frustration, the right timing, and mostly..Hillary and the DNC.
It's no more complex or intelligent than that.
edit on 16-10-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

You just have to use that million to pay some people to be smart for you.

That's exactly the point I've been trying to make. When you've got a rich dad with a lot of connections in the real estate business all it takes is his money to pay those connections in order to run a successful business, and that's not even including the family name helping you out.

Trump is a con artist. Someone who is smart doesn't brag about how smart they are, they show it.

I think Hawking is right.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I guarantee you most people who voted for Trump didn't actually vote FOR him, they just voted AGAINST Hillary. Now they feel as though they have to justify their choice in the face of inadequacy.
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm sure of that too, I understand why he got in..but now that he's in..yikes!!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
...so dumb, he became a billionaire and President of the free world.

I'm off to go sniff glue or something.

edit on 16-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Of course he has the highest IQ. Just like he released his tax returns like he said he would. How can there be any doubt?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
...so dumb, he became billionaire and President of the free world.

I'm off to go sniff glue or something.

I believe it's called 'by hook or by crook".

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think you have that the other way around...I did not vote against Hillary. I voted for who had the best platform. HRC's campaign was a joke because they thought they had it rigged and that Trump was a joke.

He was not. The sad part is that NO ONE is giving him credit for beating the entire establishment. I remember quite a few of you saying when he was in he would be HRC's lapdog. Not even close.

As far as HRC indictments like he promised, it is not his job. It is the AG's job as well as a new FBI director to look into that. She deserves it. All of them do. The amount of corruption in the DNC this last election was crazier than a made for TV movie plot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join