It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Nope. He inherited much more than the million dollar loan. Nice try though. Why don't his supporters do some actual research? Fake news spewers.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You can tell from his constant boasting that he has some kind of inferiority complex.

We can tell from the Leftist's constant belittling of Trump on any subject, that they are completely deranged and hate everything, including themselves.
Maybe someday the sun will shine in your dark world again.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
is the Prof on video saying this?

or is it just some guy who is making a claim?

anybody can say anything....

you choose what you believe.

some people choose based more on preference than evidence.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yet he managed to become a successful businessman And president of the USA..not too bad for a dunce,so i will just disregard the hearsay and malice.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. A professor of marketing who can't apply the knowledge of his own field of study into the public sector, insults and questions the intelligence of a former student who goes on to champion and overtly succeed in marketing to the point of becoming both a billionaire and the President of the United States?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

It happens every day here that two people who are apparently to all appearances fairly intelligent will spend all their time calling each other idiots because they have differing points of view on things.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

'Dumb' people can still be crafty, manipulative. Two different realms, intelligent quotient reflects on what you have learned, liars just lie.

They lie about everything, manipulating people into believing them.

When you're really good at that you become a lawyer, then a politician.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
So let me get this straight. A professor of marketing who can't apply the knowledge of his own field of study into the public sector, insults and questions the intelligence of a former student who goes on to champion and overtly succeed in marketing to the point of becoming both a billionaire and the President of the United States?

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.

Trump is no moron. Is he boorish and braggadocios? Yes. But you don't become a billionaire being a moron. He very well may not have been the best student. A lot of successful people aren't the best students.

It is a well known that C students often wind up being the most successful...

7 Reasons Why C Students Are the Most Successful

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
His pupil got to be president with a 50 point IQ, that makes him the most famed professor in human history.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Why do you automatically assume I identify with the left? Are you unaware that people can dislike both Trump/the right and Hillary/the left at the same time? Seems that way because anyone who dislikes Trump is automatically labeled "Leftist". What a narrow worldview you have.

Trump is a narcissistic imbecile, I'm sorry you feel like you have to justify your choice the entire way no matter how embarrassing he actually is but at some point you'll have to come to terms with what he really is, a rich asshole who cares about money and power over anything else, including you and me.

But I'm sure the media constantly bashing him will keep you supporting him, as is the agenda.
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

the Kardashians are worth gazillions. they're smart at conning people into believing they're something. lol that's all trump has done, as well.

he's not worth nearly as much as he brags about, imo.

"trump was the goddamn dumbest student I ever had" i'm dying.. sounds about right to me!

and, I know with out a shadow of a doubt he's the goddamn dumbest president we've ever had! biggest con job ever...

edit on 16-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Great comparison. The Kardashians are about as dumb as a bag of rocks yet they're highly successful and richer than most other people.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Geez this place is depressing!

SMGDH!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Not too dumb, because he took what, one million and turned it into a few billion, right?

And somehow managed to win a presidential election with most of the media, elite, political establishment (both sides) and deep state trying to destroy him.

If all of this adds up to dumb, can I have some please?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Imagine that, lefties calling Trump dumb. Maybe in certain ways he is, but I do not find a University Prof. credible in this day in age.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm sure this lefty liberal academic is as un institutionalised and un biased as all the rest of the other empty vessel, Democrat shills in all those other thought control establishments, that were originally intended to be seats of learning.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
if Trump is so dumb how can he be in the highest office in the United States of America?

oh...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
To everyone lauding Trumps business acumen, you need to realize his style of business is no different than his "style" with women..

Which is basically "Grab enough of 'em and eventually one of them will say yes."

Besides politics, American big business is one of the only places where pigheaded brutishness is a positive trait. Add a few million dollars from Daddy, a dodge on the draft, and a lifetime living inside a bubble of yes men and you have Donald Trump.

Who has the largest IQ. I mean he said so, right? I'm actually wondering if he's sat down and tried to trace out his IQ for people like he does his hands..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If it is that easy to do, then most anyone could be a business mogul.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

If it is that easy to do, then most anyone could be a business mogul.

With a few million dollars from Daddy, you'd be surprised what most people are capable of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join