It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You just looooove bringing race into the discussion don't you.
Brad Parscale is a major reason that he was able to win the race and his technique will be study for decades and used in future election cycles. They knew he was going to win 3 weeks out.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Common....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger>>> The last POTUS we had with a strong academic background was Bill Clinton, and he was a pig and had the morals of an alley cat. Duhbya Bush and Obama were mediocre students although the Left had an obsession in falsifying Obama's intelligence and tried heroically to recreate him as a genius. His grades were so poor he refused to release them and he only got into Harvard through favors and special considerations. Nobody can even remember Obama at school, they thought he was just passed in absentia or had somebody take his exams for him. So we have heresay on both sides and at worst Trump is equal to Duhbya and Obama. Money and powerful friends takes you to the top, rarely to the bottom.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: violet

And spelt is the past tense of spell? Yeah I don't think so.

It is in some Commonwealth countries. Look it up. I did.
I'm British and that's how we spell it.

It's ending in 'T' vs 'ed'
Is it wept or wepped?

Although if someone asks "how do you spell...?"
I might answer "it's spelled...."

Anyways "no use crying over spilt milk"

Not everyone is American on this forum. There are many words you spell differently; color vs colour, favorite vs favourite.

edit on 18-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Trump isn't the most graceful, but stupid doesn't get to the top of the business pyramid, and the presidency. We can poke holes at his perceived intelligence all we want, but those that are more aware realize that by doing that we play into the hands of his opponents. And in turn most of it is made up hype which was designed to divide you and I in the first place. Let's stop playing their game instead

edit on 18-10-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: openyourmind1262

It's interesting to do a search for donald trump pre-2010. The man was idolized by most of the media, his businesses praised by everyone,

Trump Steaks
Trump Travel
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump the Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice
The New Jersey Generals
Tour De Trump
The Trump Network (Vitamin pyramid Scheme)
Trump Radio
Trump new Media

Long list of FAIL, Bankruptcy and in one case a civil racketeering lawsuit that he settled.

Bash him all you like Trump accomplished winning the Presidency. No small win. I'd say that was a success.

With a little help from Russia and the closeted KKK crowd. Even then he lost the popular vote to the one of the most unliked presidential candidates in a very long while.

I give him credit though. He proved a candidate can still win the electoral college after blaming brown people for poor white people's problems and bragging about assaulting women. I actually credit the win to Brad Parscale more than anyone else.

You are distorting Trumps positions. This is the kind of butthurt that will lose the election for the Democrats a second time. Quit slandering and distorting Trump like the fake media does. Work on your own party to offer real hope and change. Not like the disappointing Obama. Stomping your feet and name calling is not a useful strategy.
edit on 18-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

I have a couple simple questions for you. Let's say his 2015 taxes showed much the same information as the 2005 ones, what would your opinion then be? What do you think the reason is that he hasn't released his 2015 taxes?

If he released the 2015 taxes, I would think he isn't trying to hide something.
What is the reason?
because he is trying to hide something. That is all that can be concluded from his sketchy behavior.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

One needs no iq test to see how Trump's intelligence fails him. [hint: look at his knowledge of anything not pertaining to something he has a stake in]

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zackli

Aww, you're just jealous you couldn't run a successful company like Trump and win the Whitehouse.
edit on 20-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Umm, this surprises who? LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There are many different words spelt (lol) differently than American.

American and British English spelling differences

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
you people live in a tunnel reality, you have no idea you are brainwashed, there is nothing new in anything you say and i can predict all your answers, to think that one side is right and the other wrong every time is madness in itself, to see this OP near the top of the "most popular" section of this site makes me "smirk", the "spell" that you're under is your comforting blanket..... the magicians are laughing at you!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Sounds like someone is jealous that they didn't have the smarts, charm, and charisma to be the leader of the free world.

Haters gonna hate.

Charm? Charisma? Donnie?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

someone is jealous that they didn't have the smarts, charm, and charisma to be the leader of the free world

Trump wasn't elected for smarts, he was elected because stupid people believed that a billionaire businessman was an "outsider".

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Have you ever seen both parties vilify any politician like they did trump? He's an outsider.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: CB328

Have you ever seen both parties vilify any politician like they did trump? He's an outsider.

In fact, yes. And the worst vilification came from none other than yo excuse of a prez. He insisted Barack Obama was not born in the U.S. An absurdity that anybody with half a brain should have seen through. lol.

On the other hand, we've never had a drama queen in the office before, and I can't to save my soul think of more of a drama queen ever. Even in Hollywood. Apparently he's a glutton for punishment.
He's begging for ridicule.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes, we did have a queen in the Whitehouse. It was Obama.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Yes, we did have a queen in the Whitehouse. It was Obama.

Then I guess being as intelligent and elegant as he is, he hid it well. Too bad trump is too dumb to know how dumb he is.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

someone is jealous that they didn't have the smarts, charm, and charisma to be the leader of the free world

Trump wasn't elected for smarts, he was elected because stupid people believed that a billionaire businessman was an "outsider".

Oh my goodness. Simplicity is wisdom!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Trump isn't even close to the Defcon 4 stupid level Obama was.

edit on 21-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join