It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: violet

Spelt is a grain. You mean spelled. We use American English here.

Too bad.
I use British English

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This guy is just pi$$ed because Trump didn't do things his way and still made it bigger than anything the teacher would ever be capable of.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Not sure how this got 86 flags though. It's just hearsay and ultimately an opinion.

"He's dumb".

It's not really Above Top Secret. It's like posting "so n so met Hillary and said she's mean". Yeah so? Lol.

I actually am not sure what to make of this phenomenon. With all of the weird stuff and conspiracies and cool things going on...

Well here we are.

You could always write another thread about your 'abductions' and being 'stalked' by the government, and try to shut down anybody who doesn't blindly believe your somewhat fantastical tales.
edit on 18-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
LoL! Looks like the sour grapes of a butt sore, snowflake professor to me. Trumps made billions and the public tit professor says he's the dumbest student ever? Doesn't even make sense.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: bgerbger

Uh oh, more triggered lefties!

Lol. Take cover.

Is that the best you can come up with?

It's no wonder people say you conservatives are idiots, what with comments like this.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

LOL...is the professor's "Trump is a dumd@ss" all you guys got? The anti-Trump folks are nutjobs.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I have multiple mental disorders and even I know trump is full of it.

He certainly has the superiority complex nailed, his argument about the IQ test is just to prove 'mine is bigger than yours.' He probably feels insecure due to all the 'fake news' that quote what he says and he feels belittled, all around the world we have multiple media resources reporting and anyone with the intelligence of a skunk ape would understand they said something and acknowledge their faux pas, Trump prefers to blame others for his slip of the tongue.

However an IQ test should not be the barometer to measure intelligence. Apparently my IQ is the same as Obama's but does that make me POTUS worthy? hell no but I learned how to play the Star Wars theme on guitar by myself. Do I need a high IQ to play wall street? hell no-you wait for stock to plateau, sell and keep your ear to the ground, this is coming from someone who failed every class in high school except for science and English.

An IQ test won't prove Trump is smarter, it will only prove how petty and insecure he is.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13

originally posted by: Martin75

Really?

Is the Trump hate this bad?

Go open your wallet and realize that you can now afford an extra night on the town. Forget politics for a second and enjoy the people living around you.

Then tomorrow maybe you won't be so obsessed that you are listening to tales from dead men. SMH

Hmmmm this would be true except my income jump is coming from two internationally funded NGOs while my poor boyfriend who works in business management/retail is still super underpaid and suffering in a dying retail store soooooooo no?

What's his IQ?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor

LOL...is the professor's "Trump is a dumd@ss" all you guys got?

Umm... No.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turkenstein
This guy is just pi$$ed because Trump didn't do things his way and still made it bigger than anything the teacher would ever be capable of.

Or maybe Trump really is a dumbass.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No - just gets me when people disparage salepeople - everyone is a salesman to some extent

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Imagine Hillary teaching a class on ethics.

She'd have some fan/groupie write notes for her the night before.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

funnily enough I used to think its was an American English thing as well, but apparently its ok to use

wiki
spelt vs spelled

Outside the U.S., the two forms are interchangeable in these uses, and both are common.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Again, I don't see the relevance of this thread, Who gives a ..... at the end of the day what some professor said or did not say about Trump?

Well you Hillary obviously cared enough to jump right in

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: intrptr

Imagine Hillary teaching a class on ethics.

She'd have some fan/groupie write notes for her the night before.

Hillary is a control freak, her campaign people said she micromanaged everything, like a petty tyrant.

Her class on ethics would begin, "First of all, never admit you are wrong, say you're sorry or make amends" Her 'good' ethics...

'Bad' ethics would be to show weakness.
edit on 18-10-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Yes, Snopes is a known leftist organization that will skew their references to siuit their opinion.

Facts themselves are a "a known leftist organization that will skew their references to suit their opinion."

Or that famous quip "The facts have a well known liberal bias".

Another way to say that is that the right has a well-known bias toward dishonesty.

Another way to say this is that the right is much more entrenched in Identity Politics, where facts and truth are subjugated to one's sense of self.

We would not defend a stranger working in government fiercely, but we will and do defend our own sense of self and our own self-identity fiercely. So much so that we defend "alternative facts" and outright lies to preserve our investment in self. All politicians have to do then is create a "culture war" and make the discussion about "values" rather than policy and they trick people into defending or advocating for them (complete strangers) as if they are defending or advocating their own existence (identity).

Facts are facts.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

And spelt is the past tense of spell? Yeah I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: openyourmind1262

It's interesting to do a search for donald trump pre-2010. The man was idolized by most of the media, his businesses praised by everyone,

Trump Steaks
Trump Travel
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump the Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice
The New Jersey Generals
Tour De Trump
The Trump Network (Vitamin pyramid Scheme)
Trump Radio
Trump new Media

Long list of FAIL, Bankruptcy and in one case a civil racketeering lawsuit that he settled.

Bash him all you like Trump accomplished winning the Presidency. No small win. I'd say that was a success.

With a little help from Russia and the closeted KKK crowd. Even then he lost the popular vote to the one of the most unliked presidential candidates in a very long while.

I give him credit though. He proved a candidate can still win the electoral college after blaming brown people for poor white people's problems and bragging about assaulting women. I actually credit the win to Brad Parscale more than anyone else.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

IQ tests do not show if one is petty or insecure. Even with your multiple mental disorders I think you know that. The issue is that people enjoy attacking Trump. He is an easy target. He says dumb #. However, it does not make him dumb by any means. He is actually not given enough credit for what he has accomplished just by being elected.

People have been MADE by the media to hate someone who beat the entire political establishment in this country. If you think he did not you are mistaken. No one wants to work with him because they are scared of their pay checks when they should be scared of what their constituents say. He is bringing that back. Accountability and not just voting for profits and kickbacks.

A high IQ will show that as a person you have the ability for critical thinking and problem solving. That is really all it is. The ability to have your mind work in a way that is not the same for all. Just like there are low lying fruit there are those of us out there with 160 IQ's but like stated it does not qualify me for anything or help my grades. I have known genius's who could not boil water but can do NASA calculation on their heads.

He beat the establishment...the media...the Clinton machine...and he won. Sorry, that is not something a 'dumb' person could ever do.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

It's not like it's a national secret that the man is an ignorant fool. A moron of the first order and pretty damn dumb all the way around. To quote Bill Clinton after a conversation with trump, "He doesn't know much."
So someone revealing that a teacher said this about him should not come as a surprise to anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join