It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The only question remaining is how dumb will the dumbing down get if it's already dumbed it's way from the bottom right to the top and then from the top down again?

Maybe some among us ought to run for office and come to power?

What else is there TO do?

edit on 18-10-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

90 to 110 is average. So Trump scoring 90 means hes just like everyone else. Though his ego wouldnt allow that

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

90 to 110 is average. So Trump scoring 90 means hes just like everyone else. Though his ego wouldnt allow that

On most IQ tests, 100 is average. Given the normal distribution, it's both the average and the mean.

I know some people who scored 90. I wouldn't want any of them to be President.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Says an armchair forum publisher with no net worth close to what Trump accomplished. Give it up Trump is smarter than you.

I'm happy to inform you that there is really no relationship between wealth and IQ.

IQ and income, yes. IQ and wealth, no.

thesocietypages.org...

I mean, it's pretty damned obvious Trump is a fool. He's a very wealthy fool who got a lot of people to vote for him by saying what they wanted to hear and playing upon their fears and prejudices.

Congrats.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
New account from 2017 bashing Trump? How original.

Waiting for the day that ATS returns to its normal and interesting self.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
New account from 2017 bashing Trump? How original.

Waiting for the day that ATS returns to its normal and interesting self.

This is the new ATS. Old ATS is history.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: violet

dumb eh?

dilutions

There is a thing called spell checker. Everyone is a salesman - to some extent.

They're really just annoyingly persistent, lie and scheme until the victim falls prey

doesn't sound like a successful salesman, perhaps a JW door knocker you met in your life.

Oh , so I spelt delusions wrong? There is no spell check on iPad, just autocorrect which invents stupid words. I do know how to spell, I just can't type very well.

Anyways, yes I think he's a dunce. YUGE dumbo. Just because he knows how to sell real estate does not make him smart. He might be smart at that... one thing. He can have credit for his real estate ventures. Yet he is not the only person in the world who is good at real estate. He just had a large chunk of money to start off with. Most start off with a few hundred thousand to put into a property and use the equity to keep financing the next. Takes forever. He can go faster if he had that to start with obviously.

edit on 18-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Identity politics and personal attacks reign supreme these days, and it's everywhere not just ATS.

Even *if* Trumps IQ was like 75, that's pretty high compared to what we're seeing increasingly around us...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

dilutions

dillusions

how did I miss this, 2 different wrong ways of spelling delusion, coming from a smart person like you.

Yes I spelt it wrong twice. I see that now. I didn't check after I posted to edit.
It's called a typo, but you know what I meant. I don't have a spellcheck function on my device.
Also I never claimed I was smart I just said I think he's a dumbo

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Not sure how this got 86 flags though. It's just hearsay and ultimately an opinion.

"He's dumb".

It's not really Above Top Secret. It's like posting "so n so met Hillary and said she's mean". Yeah so? Lol.

I actually am not sure what to make of this phenomenon. With all of the weird stuff and conspiracies and cool things going on...

Well here we are.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Spelt is a grain. You mean spelled. We use American English here.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Uh oh, more triggered lefties!

Lol. Take cover.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I am surprised Trump went to college at all, does anyone here honestly think he was one of the best students? He gets facts wrong all the time as President, he doesn't seem like someone who pays attention to detail enough to get straight A's or something. His strengths come from elsewhere.

If Trump says he "has the highest IQ in the room" or some such nonsense, that is just because he is delusional and full of himself, not because he is accurate.

That being said, I'm sure his IQ is above average. In fact, he could be the smartest person in the room and still have trouble governing, because he lacks enough empathy to listen to his advisors or make good decisions for the country. Even the smartest person in the room doesn't know as much as everyone in the room put together.
edit on 18amWed, 18 Oct 2017 02:30:38 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18amWed, 18 Oct 2017 02:31:08 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I dont see the relevance of this thread.

Who knows, perhaps the professor was not very good at his/her job by not picking up that Trump had a talent s/he did not have.

I don't think I have to say what talent is but just in case, for some, a talent for making money. A talent many of us would like to have.

Again, I don't see the relevance of this thread, Who gives a ..... at the end of the day what some professor said or did not say about Trump?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
America`s unemployment at its lowest in 17 years, 5.5 trillion added to the stock market, middle class taxes to be slashed.

If Trumps a dunce, then what does that make Obama, bacteria? who increase America`s debt by 15 trillion, or Hillary who was going to raise the taxes on the middle class.

Oh and... VLAD’S GLAD Vladimir Putin’s top aides say a Hillary Clinton victory WOULD have caused World War III – adding Donald Trump’s win saved the planet from nuclear apocalypse ,... we can all rejoice in the planet not turning to glass.

Now if the Don can sort out NK, it`ll be something no one else has been able to do.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Really?

Is the Trump hate this bad?

Go open your wallet and realize that you can now afford an extra night on the town. Forget politics for a second and enjoy the people living around you.

Then tomorrow maybe you won't be so obsessed that you are listening to tales from dead men. SMH

Hmmmm this would be true except my income jump is coming from two internationally funded NGOs while my poor boyfriend who works in business management/retail is still super underpaid and suffering in a dying retail store soooooooo no?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Unemployment numbers don’t account for underemployment which is the true massive problem facing our country. Yes people may be working but if they have ten (or more) years of experience and a degree (or two) and their salaries or work opportunities don’t reflect that, it doesn’t truly count as employment IMO it’s just part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
So our illustrious President, you know the one with the biggest IQ ever, so beyond yuge also has a memory that puts all others to shame, especially those from the past.

www.alternet.org...

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

Sounds like Trump, does it not.

It seems like others share the same opinion.

Kelley’s view seems to be shared by other University of Pennsylvanians. See thedp.com, from the Daily Pennsylvanian, stating:

Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.

Trump’s classmates doubt that the real estate mogul was an academic powerhouse.

“He was not in any kind of leadership. I certainly doubt he was the smartest guy in the class,” said Steve Perelman, a 1968 Wharton classmate and a former Daily Pennsylvanian news editor.

Some classmates speculated that Trump skipped class, others that he commuted to New York on weekends. . . .

1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris recalled that “Don ... was loath to really study much.”

Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not “seem to care about being prepared.”

Yes Tillerson was right, Trump is an imbecile, as he was, and as he shall continue to be. I don't really care too much for Tillerson either, but moron he is not, unlike his boss.

Is that the legendary billionaire Wharton professor that died a pauper?

Thought so.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

There are more tax cuts to come for your boy friend. Cheer up its not added taxation you`d be dealing with if Hillary won.

There`s that saying, don`t look a gift horse.....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Assessor

Trump is a billionaire now President. This "professor" is a nobody. Who is the dummy? Lol.

Trump isnt stupid but he is a narcissist. Everything is about Trump and his ego hes incapable of staying above the frey. His entire life hes bullied people to get his way. This works great in business but is highly destructive in politics. I hope he figures it out soon or to use his phrase it wont be pretty.

Why?

Explain how it's ok to bully anywhere and get away with it for decades.

Explain how someone hasn't brought him down before.

Is he the biggest bully to ever bully? A wooly bully?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join