It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Um...sure its been said but if not, it looks like there's a whole heap of people on ATS who haven't the foggiest when it comes to what it is to be dumb, knowledgeable, to have a high or low IQ, etc.

Second, I've taken 2 real lengthy comprehensive IQ tests administered by credentialed entities to handle such things (I add this because I've yet to meet a human being who can name one test they have taken or what organization administered it but they CAN tell me some websites where they took one teehee loll...silly rabbit...) and three secondary tests which are often used as rather reliable measurements of IQ (a made up thing no matter how you approach it and Gould was just the first of many to come to show how it is unrrliable) but after failing a bunch and people not knowing why, I tested genius and was also bumped up to classes that had me bussed to middle school for 3 classes in 2and grade then to high school in 5th and graduating four years early and finishing college in time to be a high school teacher my first year when three students were older than I was.

Other than that everyone else including myself plateaued as far as productivity goes and those who truly excelled were random and varied as can be, none of whom id consider very intelligent.

With that bein said, IQ has enough holes as it is to use to judge performance of a president. I think I could do better than any president in history but it has nothing to do with how smart I think I am but solely that I know the true problems in the world and i would gladly give my life to spark change, and you better bet your butts the one who takes the steps necessary to rectify things and bring peace will be just one of many who will without a doubt be assassinated by some branch of the current power structure and he or she will die after a very short time as soon as their righteous intentions become manifest. Lastly, you can have a hawking or even a day Vinci IQ and be dumb as a box of rocks wearing socks with cream cheese and lox. IQ is a measurement of space, not of accomplishment.
edit on 10/17/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Sounds like someone is jealous that they didn't have the smarts, charm, and charisma to be the leader of the free world.

Haters gonna hate.

He is a direct reflection of what this country has become. Bragging you're President of the US doesn't carry the same weight that it used to.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VoxVirtus

I know, they let obama do it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: VoxVirtus

I know, they let obama do it.

They let Obama do what? Your response doesn't fit the comment you responded to.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It was a joke about this line:

Bragging you're President of the US doesn't carry the same weight that it used to.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh man... you Americans are really screwed!

He's a #ing nitwit

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I'll take a simple minded Trump with reasonable instincts and the general desire to pursue the right over those who sought to ensconce Satan in a global throne, any day.

There's no denying however, that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Obama on the other hand was smart and cunning, in all the wrong ways we discovered.

Trump is WYSIWYG.

It's authentic, not creepy.

I'm creeped right out by the far left these days and I used to be a bleeding heart liberal until I came to better understand the nature of Liberty involving freely and fully self-expressed, self determination, and charity from the heart, not mandated by the government to help keep people down.

Trump has brought us awareness, even if we know better than him the fundamental truth at the heart of the narrative that got him elected President.

He still thinks it's about him.

We know better.

And together, we're really kicking some serious a$$.

It's hilarious.

We've always known that Trump wasn't really that smart, no worries.

He is still the FU to the elite and the globalists and the satanists and the whole celebrity culture that Obama basked in, as if imaging is everything.

Trump is authentic and he means well and he's not a satanist-globalist.

Trump and someone else as VP - 2020!

Stupid is not always as stupid does.

I pray that the Spirit of Wisdom guides his Presidency from here on in.

All our brains and hearts are wired for it.

Trump's narcissism and stupidity is going to die on the vine, you'll see. He's learning, however slowly, but he's still our best hope - how sad is that?!

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

There is only 2 tests that are accepted by mensa the one i took Cattell IQ test. The other is stanford-Binet doesnt sound like you took either one. But instead you took whats called standardized tests which vary from school district to school district. But on to my point i took Cattell IQ test and scored 140. Had i been taking the stanford would have qualified for mensa. So one score on a test does not transfer to another. Other problem is iq tests arebiased they lean towards mathematics and logic. But yet there are people that can write a concerto for multiple instruments in their head. Iq is funny can bea genius in one thing and cant balance a checkbook.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, I'm not all that bright myself, so I guess maybe someday I'll get to be President.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
[...] you better bet your butts the one who takes the steps necessary to rectify things and bring peace will be just one of many who will without a doubt be assassinated by some branch of the current power structure [...]

Yeah, a pretty high percentage of "good guys" end up being assassinated, but I don't know if the percentage of "bad guys" being assassinated is all that much lower.

I think being famous makes a person a target. Some get killed. Some don't. Plenty of evil people -- smart or not so smart -- prosper and die peacefully in their sleep.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Einstein had poor grades in school. Go figure.

Yes, but did any of his teachers say he was the "dumbest goddamn student" they ever had?

Probably Trump thought he was the "dumbest professor he ever had!" Look where Trump is compared to the lousy Professor. Slam dunk by Trump!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Einstein had poor grades in school. Go figure.

Yes, but did any of his teachers say he was the "dumbest goddamn student" they ever had?

Probably Trump thought he was the "dumbest professor he ever had!" Look where Trump is compared to the lousy Professor. Slam dunk by Trump!

Trump thinks anyone who ever tried to educate him on any topic was "the dumbest ever." That's how he rolls.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Um...sure its been said but if not, it looks like there's a whole heap of people on ATS who haven't the foggiest when it comes to what it is to be dumb, knowledgeable, to have a high or low IQ, etc.

Second, I've taken 2 real lengthy comprehensive IQ tests administered by credentialed entities to handle such things (I add this because I've yet to meet a human being who can name one test they have taken or what organization administered it but they CAN tell me some websites where they took one teehee loll...silly rabbit...) and three secondary tests which are often used as rather reliable measurements of IQ (a made up thing no matter how you approach it and Gould was just the first of many to come to show how it is unrrliable) but after failing a bunch and people not knowing why, I tested genius and was also bumped up to classes that had me bussed to middle school for 3 classes in 2and grade then to high school in 5th and graduating four years early and finishing college in time to be a high school teacher my first year when three students were older than I was.

Other than that everyone else including myself plateaued as far as productivity goes and those who truly excelled were random and varied as can be, none of whom id consider very intelligent.

With that bein said, IQ has enough holes as it is to use to judge performance of a president. I think I could do better than any president in history but it has nothing to do with how smart I think I am but solely that I know the true problems in the world and i would gladly give my life to spark change, and you better bet your butts the one who takes the steps necessary to rectify things and bring peace will be just one of many who will without a doubt be assassinated by some branch of the current power structure and he or she will die after a very short time as soon as their righteous intentions become manifest. Lastly, you can have a hawking or even a day Vinci IQ and be dumb as a box of rocks wearing socks with cream cheese and lox. IQ is a measurement of space, not of accomplishment.

Trump being an idiot has nothing to do with his IQ or lack thereof (although I'd be shocked if the man scored much above 90). Guy's just an idiot, via its colloquial definition.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

There is only 2 tests that are accepted by mensa the one i took Cattell IQ test. The other is stanford-Binet doesnt sound like you took either one. But instead you took whats called standardized tests which vary from school district to school district. But on to my point i took Cattell IQ test and scored 140. Had i been taking the stanford would have qualified for mensa. So one score on a test does not transfer to another. Other problem is iq tests arebiased they lean towards mathematics and logic. But yet there are people that can write a concerto for multiple instruments in their head. Iq is funny can bea genius in one thing and cant balance a checkbook.

I know some surgeons without a lick of common sense. They couldn't change a bike tire with a quick release. They get hustled by 12 year olds on a subway. Intelligence is fluid and can't necessarily be measured by standardized tests.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Oh man... you Americans are really screwed!

He's a #ing nitwit

Actually we're doing fairly well. The economy is doing better than it has in many years, our border is more secure, we're going to get tax cuts (most likely, hopefully). Our biggest problems are Obamacare and the debt, neither of which Trump is responsible for. Don't let the corrupt media propaganda influence you, they are attacking your mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Trump is a billionaire now President. This "professor" is a nobody. Who is the dummy? Lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor

Trump is a billionaire now President. This "professor" is a nobody. Who is the dummy? Lol.

Trump isnt stupid but he is a narcissist. Everything is about Trump and his ego hes incapable of staying above the frey. His entire life hes bullied people to get his way. This works great in business but is highly destructive in politics. I hope he figures it out soon or to use his phrase it wont be pretty.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What a coincidence, He also happens to be the dumbest president weve ever had.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Says an armchair forum publisher with no net worth close to what Trump accomplished. Give it up Trump is smarter than you.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Not so dumb since he beat Hillary, a career politician with inside connections and a known name brand.
edit on 17-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join