It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: openyourmind1262

It's interesting to do a search for donald trump pre-2010. The man was idolized by most of the media, his businesses praised by everyone,

Trump Steaks
Trump Travel
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump the Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice
The New Jersey Generals
Tour De Trump
The Trump Network (Vitamin pyramid Scheme)
Trump Radio
Trump new Media

Long list of FAIL, Bankruptcy and in one case a civil racketeering lawsuit that he settled.

Trump supporters reckon the 3,000+ lawsuits Trump has been engaged in is a sign of high moral character.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

First off...Weird that you are obsessed with google results for Trump specifically between 2005 and 2010?

Secondly..Results for that odd range aren't what you claimed.

1) Donald Trump on Failure
2) Donald Trump:"I have the genes for success!!"
3) The world according to Donald Trump
4) Q&A: Donald Trump on his new line of Crystal!
5) Golf, Business and Meatloaf

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wankymcfallister

Yep, it mean's he is bigly smart..16th dimensional chess

Crafty, devious maybe..I'm not seeing any genius.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: soberbacchus look it's Progressive Democrats who hate him because he ran on Republican ticket. Where were you when Hilly got caught exposing classified email ?????

Trump has achieved 10X for any allegation tossed at HRC. I wasn't and am not a fan of HRC, but that is really a pathetic tactic. But...but..Hillary! It is really, really sad that is all people can think up defend the orange oaf.

Trumps whole team uses personal email and phones. His Chief of staff had his phone hacked and vulnerable for the past 6 months. It got compromised at Trump Tower, go figure. And Trump the moron has repeatedly spouted out classified information, once to the Russians in the oval office!

But...but..but..Hillary,...Trump is President.
I just find it so pathetic that the Democrat Party, Progressives, media establishment, even establishment GOP covering for Hillary in her criminal activities, give her a pass and then crucify Trump. How disingenuous. In
Fact Trump won in spite of rigged election, media complicity in criminal behavior of Hillary and Barry, and Barry's inviting millions of illegals to illegally vote in our election, in addition to what other shenanigans of the Cabal.
Trumps whole team ? Including the Secretary of State ? Is there classified data involved? If so please post something to show . Back to topic of thus professor... he must have quite the memory ...
edit on 17-10-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Here, an unbiased and fair piece on how trump got his wealth. No lying, cheating or stealing required. Just great marketing, great comebacks, and great success.

LINK

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

What search engine? I used bing, not google (company policy). Searched from 10/17/2005-10/17/2010.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: loam
...so dumb, he became a billionaire and President of the free world.

I'm off to go sniff glue or something.

Except there doesn't appear to be any positive correlation between "becoming president" and Intelligence.

Sniffing glue might make you dumber, but it might actually improve your chances of getting elected in some parts of the country.

Likewise, there is no positive correlation between "becoming professor" and intelligence either.

Most of mine didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it came to teaching about my profession.

I suspect this Wharton professor is from the same mold ...

Except there is a definite correlation between IQ and level of education, especially when narrowed down to specific majors. For example, the average math major has an IQ of 130, well above the level of the population at large.

www.randalolson.com...

I don't know where marketing would fall on this list -- it has a lot of psychology so probably about 112 or 115. Above average.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Funny. He taught marketing and trump is one of the best marketers of all time. That's how he became president. No wonder he said trump thought he knew it all, as modern marketing goes Trump probably was way better than the professor. Geniuses often clash with traditional teachers of standard iq

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yeah we all missed that dude.
Wanna provide where trump paid 38 million in taxes....please...

LINK

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: bgerbger
People with high IQ can fail classes.

I have yet to see results of any Trump IQ test.

Or tax returns...I suspect both show uncommonly low numbers.

Did you miss that leaked tax return of his that showed Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent?

What year was that?

2005, do you have a point?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I dont know about the dumbest ever, but it is my conclusion after the laat year that hes not the brightest lightbulb. Nations arent administered by an individual though, particularly not the US, so its not the end of the world. Yet. And when it is it probably wont have anything to do with him.

I dont find him as egregious as some do, but he does seem a bit of a buffoon to me. Jmo. What do I know? I dont actually know the guy.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: openyourmind1262

It's interesting to do a search for donald trump pre-2010. The man was idolized by most of the media, his businesses praised by everyone,

Trump Steaks
Trump Travel
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump the Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice
The New Jersey Generals
Tour De Trump
The Trump Network (Vitamin pyramid Scheme)
Trump Radio
Trump new Media

Long list of FAIL, Bankruptcy and in one case a civil racketeering lawsuit that he settled.

Bash him all you like Trump accomplished winning the Presidency. No small win. I'd say that was a success. That Wharton Professor only wishes he was as successful as Trump. He sounds like a frustrated Hillary supporter who can only tear people down. What a biased dismal failure as a human.
edit on 17-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sedna9

Trump looks like a cool boss that has a sense of humor. Is that your point of posting these videos?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

Yep, it's like the professor that told the fed ex guy that his system would never work. Yet here we are.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sounds to me like jealous former classmates and professors who never made it, so they talk bad about the one that did make something of himself

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I dont know... But when trump mentioned the IQ thing, I took it as he was making a joke.
When people get rilled up over little things like that........There is a great product called EX-LAX.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: johnjohn808

Maybe the liberals should take a product called CHILL-LAX!
edit on 17-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: sedna9

Trump looks like a cool boss that has a sense of humor. Is that your point of posting these videos?

ehhmmm nooeew

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Einstein had poor grades in school. Go figure.

Yes, but did any of his teachers say he was the "dumbest goddamn student" they ever had?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join