It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So our illustrious President, you know the one with the biggest IQ ever, so beyond yuge also has a memory that puts all others to shame, especially those from the past.

www.alternet.org...

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

Sounds like Trump, does it not.

It seems like others share the same opinion.

Kelley’s view seems to be shared by other University of Pennsylvanians. See thedp.com, from the Daily Pennsylvanian, stating:

Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.

Trump’s classmates doubt that the real estate mogul was an academic powerhouse.

“He was not in any kind of leadership. I certainly doubt he was the smartest guy in the class,” said Steve Perelman, a 1968 Wharton classmate and a former Daily Pennsylvanian news editor.

Some classmates speculated that Trump skipped class, others that he commuted to New York on weekends. . . .

1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris recalled that “Don ... was loath to really study much.”

Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not “seem to care about being prepared.”

Yes Tillerson was right, Trump is an imbecile, as he was, and as he shall continue to be. I don't really care too much for Tillerson either, but moron he is not, unlike his boss.
edit on 16-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger
People with high IQ can fail classes.

I have yet to see results of any Trump IQ test.

+49 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Not too dumb, because he took what, one million and turned it into a few billion, right?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Indeed we haven't, but he brags so much about how high it is. One would think there is evidence if his iq is so high rather than his stupid bluster, nevermind his sentence construction indicative of about someone at grade 5 level.

www.snopes.com...

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
People with high IQ can fail classes.

I have yet to see results of any Trump IQ test.

Or tax returns...I suspect both show uncommonly low numbers.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Not too dumb, because he took what, one million and turned it into a few billion, right?

Yes..all people who make lots of money are certainly brilliant.

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Einstein had poor grades in school. Go figure.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So somebody said that somebody told him that.....
Whatever.

And you mean a kid got admitted to college not totally on merit but because he knew somebody?
Why that's just unheard of.....

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

i guess that's why he a professor and trump a billionaire. you can't be a dumba@@ in the world of high finance.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Dead men can't refute statements attributed to them on alternative.org.

Nice try.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I wonder how many other students this professor had then went on to be worth billions and become President of the USA. Probably lots, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The more I see and hear about Trump, the more he appears to fit the Asperger's Syndrome profile.

I am not saying this to be snarky, and I am not making excuse for him or attacking him. This is just my observation. I have worked with people with Asperger's and they can come off as very dismissive, rude, acerbic, and haughty, when they don't mean to, and are often hurt and surprised if told how their behavior is being received.

aspennj.org...

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So not the Professor but someone talking about "what they heard" from a dead Professor? Is this really the straws the left are picking at now?

Option 1: The Professor actually did say these things and he's a lousy professor who doesn't respect his students.

Option 2: Some mean spirited individual is "coming out" after a respected professor died and spreading lies about a dead individual in order to fit his political bubble.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You can tell from his constant boasting that he has some kind of inferiority complex.

Ever seen the episode of South Park about Bono having to be #1 at everything because he's really a piece of #2? Reminds me of Trump in more ways than one.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Really?

Is the Trump hate this bad?

Go open your wallet and realize that you can now afford an extra night on the town. Forget politics for a second and enjoy the people living around you.

Then tomorrow maybe you won't be so obsessed that you are listening to tales from dead men. SMH

link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor
i go with option 1. fits the liberal campus mind set, especially if you don't agree with what the professor is shoveling.

link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Option 1: The Professor actually did say these things and he's a lousy professor who doesn't respect his students.

Option 2: Some mean spirited individual is "coming out" after a respected professor died and spreading lies about a dead individual in order to fit his political bubble.

Option 3: It's actually true.

Nooo, that couldn't POSSIBLY be an option. Trump says he has an extremely high IQ and Trump NEVER says anything that makes himself look better even though it may not be true.

edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So a dead guy told another guy trump was stupid

Amazing

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sounds like someone is jealous that they didn't have the smarts, charm, and charisma to be the leader of the free world.

Haters gonna hate.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Third hand insults.

What a great thread idea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join