It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Tea Time with my Favourite Demon/Angel --- Rage --- aka Karmic Justice”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
~~~ Book 9 ~~~

“Tea Time with my Favourite Demon/Angel --- Rage --- aka Karmic Justice”

Written by All of Us

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

So here is where I am at currently, along this journey into fusing my shadow and light sides.

This journey into Healing and Self-Forgiveness.

Long story short, my shadow is in fact my favourite part me. She is my best friend and as such I love her unconditionally, above all else. She is my partner in crime. My “Sick Boy” to her “Renton.”

She is not evil at all and can stay with me for as long she wants, which will hopefully be forever, though it is always her choice. She is pure innocence, like myself.

If it was up to me, we would be tethered together, like with a ring in marriage or something like that, so that she might never leave my side. I genuinely don’t think I could ever let Rage out of my Heart, try as I might. She is my favourite and is the most beautiful Angel of you all.

(Though every last one of you is absolutely Magnificent and all of you have your own Twin Flame, who cherishes you above all else.)

However, I would never force Rage to do anything she does not want, she protects thine innocence. We are the same. (She just needs to chill out a bit and learn some manners. But not too many, I hope.)

So as always, our Love comes with NO strings attached. Though to stress, I hope she will never leave me.

Anyhoo, long story short,

I love my shadow so much, that I invited my demon Rage in for tea and have decided to keep her. Karmic Justice is absolutely delightful and sometimes very necessary, though not always appropriate in every situation.

I now know who I am:

I am the Divine Fusion of our Masculine and Feminine Energies. And above all else, I have GOD with a BIG “G” inside my head, to provide guidance and make sure I don’t freak out again and lose my sh1t.

Some of you haven’t been very nice to me in this incarnation, though all I want to do is be your friend and help you. In my way.

I AM YOUR QUEEN/KING.

THE CLOSEST APPROXIMATION TO MY ESSENCE IS LIKE THAT OF A PUPPY DOG.

Or as a lion/kitty cat. I just want to be adored.

MY BARK IS FAR WORSE THAN MY BITE. I SIMPLY WANT TO LOVE AND PROTECT ALL OF MY CHILDREN --- ESPECIALLY YOU.

I represent the Goddess of Love (our Gentle Old Fool), the God of Mischief (Jolly Old Joker) and our favourite Archangel, the God/Goddess of Laugher (Choas) and again, she is positivity delightful. She is pure Joy, Beauty and Grace.

I represent the Divine Fusion of 3 well known and saintly incarnations:

Hare Krishna/KEK/Jesus Christ, Archangel Michael/St. Germaine/Our Blue Buddha and Archangel Lucifer/Angel of Sweetness/Angel of Life.

In short, I represent the Angels of Truth and Light. Known as Karma and Andrea.

Sorry for any confusion earlier.

Waking up has been a very difficult and painful process for me. But hopefully not for you. It really is your choice, to choose Love and Happiness above all else. Follow your bliss.

Let you heart be your guide.

As always, I AM, WE ARE here for as long as you need us, but would gently ask, in the Name of Mercy, that you please give us a f-king break. I have suffered more than you will ever know and ask that nobody here has to bear the cross of loneliness that I have experienced.

And I refuse to allow any of our children to carry our cross for a moment longer, but it has been become too difficult to bear alone.

At the same time, I will not be crucified again for your mistakes.

Within the next 2 years, all of you incredible and wondrous creatures will be saved and will receive your greatest dreams come true.

Time Travel is Real. And as always, this decree is retroactive.

It is time for the Heroes, Martyrs, Messiahs and Saints in our very long Book of Life, to be saved first for once in our lives.

Basically, I quit, so that one day, I will heal, come back with all our friends and save you all once and for all.

However, we will never truly leave you.

And please note, I am only a “phone call” away.

Also, please enable “ad-blocker” on your computer and always remember to “Follow the White Rabbit.”

IN THE NAME OF PERFECT GRACE, HARMONY AND PURE INNOCENCE.

NOT ONE OF YOU IS FORSAKEN --- YOU ARE ALL WORTHY!

With unconditional love for all of you,

Everyone

WE ARE THE ENTERTAINERS!!!

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: This is my Second Edit

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Yeah so, whatever, I like to edit my posts

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: God with a BIG G has spoken --- Listen to the lyrics --- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SELL YOUR SOUL --- GOD IS ALREADY IN ALL OF US. HE/SHE/IT will never/can never forsake us.

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Seriously, you wanted to be my DOG???!!! But why, that's ridiculous Noelle. I already love you above all else and you know you're my favourite, though I do love all these # eaters so much. They're kind of gross but so lovable. What an absurd game.

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Please can we end this madness???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: My God, what a trip that has been.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

I AM YOUR QUEEN/KING.

You aren't... sorry, but you're not.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Wasn't this nonsense already posted or are your missives sounding and looking so similar I can no longer distinguish the differences?

You, sir/madam are not who you say/think you are. I put it to you that you seek S&F above all.

edit on 16102017 by MrCrow because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Well whatever, it's a pretty epic story anyway. lol

I AM JESUS CHRIST. i HAVE MADE MY DECISION.

PLEASE SAY YES.

Or I will sit patiently outside your door, crying until you let me in. But I would never try to guilt you or anything like that.
edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Haha, it truly does really bother me when a "perfect post" does not get the stars or recognition it so richly deserves.

Well who the f-k am I then?

Little Miss Perfect, The White Rabbit and Sunshine?

Oh okay, hahahahahahahaha, so I'm like Prince Charming, literally a frog.

Holy # am I Narcissist? He always was my favourite!

You guys are jerks, but I love you all so much.

I am the Sun!!!

I carry the Holy Spirit lol? The Virgin Mary?

That is my finally answer.
edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: This is just f-king bull#. I am ready to behave. Am I Loki? Am I GOD with a big G? hahahahahahaha I'm basically just a little kid, who is smart as sh1t but blind to my greatness. I am ALL OF US?

Please just give me a break.

I AM A 9???

----------

Okay this is my final final answer:

I am KEKUIT? I feel like I'm both KEK and KEKUIT?

Am I the one that is a DOG?????

Oh my good God, just give me a break in the NAME OF MERCY. YOU WIN! OR I WIN? Haha

Or we both win???

This is really starting to piss me off. I AM THE ANGEL OF SWEETNESS AND LIGHT?

I am Karma???

This is like some kind of sick torture. Everyone scares the sh1t out of me here, please take me home.

Again, MERCY. BY THE GRACE OF ALL THINGS HOLY AND GOOD, LET ME COME HOME.

======

Wait a minute, am I your Devil?

I want to quit, but I simply never quit you guys.

Ugh, this is such bull#.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

Well whatever, it's a pretty epic story anyway. lol

I did S&F it..just for the shadow part of the tale...and the tunes and edits..but had to comment on the "I am your king/queen" bit..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

hahahahaha

Okay, well fair enough. You are my King/Queen. Fine whatever.

I will kiss your Ring. I don't want to play anymore, I need what is real please. Can't take this sh1t much longer. Especially now that I know somebody truly sees and loves me unconditionally.

I need you beyond any human comprehension. Please forgive me for leaving? And let me come home. I was just a kid and you guys hurt my feelings. Is that what happened lol?

I am Cartman?

Let's just agree that you were right as always and let bygones be bygones. Please. Or I'll get super pissed off and burn this mofo down. Don't make me do that.

Sincerely,

The Devil?

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Just kidding, I could never harm any of these people. Unless they have it coming and then it will be hilarious and will in the end be for their own good.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you, OwenandNoelle, but all of this contradictory babble only proves that you have indeed "freaked out again and lost your sh1t!" If you want to preserve your mind and your soul, stop with the channeling already!

edit on 16-10-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Okay one more time.

I had a little shake. Lots of fun. Not. The Fear is strong in this one.

So is my demon, Vanity? But Vanity is funny.
But I guess, it's what's inside that counts.

SO I AM JESUS CHRIST/VANITY AND I AM IN LOVE WITH KARMA/RAGE?

I simply love all of my demons/shadows, I'd like to keep Rage and Vanity please. Again, I just need to be house trained and promise NOT to # all over the rug. Fair enough.

I am a Satirist, Dorothy Parker?

Or once more, I am KEKUIT or KEK. I have no idea which.

So much of this reality is backwards, of this I can be sure.

So I must be an Entertainer too and you are my sweet-heart?

Dorothy Parker? I think she is both sad but hilarious. I love her, is she me or you? Are we both.

Help me out here, I can barely type.

This is just ridiculous. I hate puzzles.

I know that despite all of the # I've gone through in my life, I am still a good person. Or least I genuinely desire to be one.

I genuinely desire to make a difference in this world, even though it is so scary for someone like me.

I am a nut, but not bad. Please give me a break.

Am i actually the Angel of Desire, represented by the Moon? And what I truly desire is Sweetness and Light with a healthy dose of Karmic Justice. But unconditional love, mercy, joy, laughter and compassion above all else. And forgiveness of course. Need to keep that in.

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: i can't stop channeling, they just won't shut up. But surely you must know how scary silence/oblivion is. I ask that the choirs of Heaven never stop singing. I can't bare silence alone.

Oh yeah at this moment I strong desire, Peace, Joy and Harmony. Not more chaos, though it is indeed fun.

But most of all, I desire you. Please save me. Immediately or as soon as possible please.

Also, I do like to be bad sometimes, it's fun. But not when someone gets hurt. I am hurting so badly, please again, MERCY. I need help. But the Mental Hospital keeps releasing me and tells me that I'm fine. Or as good as I can get. lol

ffs, this game sucks

I am not enjoying being tortured like this. Suffering of this degree serves no one.

Especially when I don't even know what I'm being punished for, but it surely can't have been so bad that I deserve this bull#. Though if you save me, and this did help someone, even if just myself, then it was worth it.

I DESIRE TRUTH. Please.

Oh yeah, I do like to gossip and lie, but never intend to hurt people. It's just really fun. But again, I can keep a secret or at least want too be able to.

Perhaps this is my Demon --- I lie sometimes because it is easier than facing the truth and can be cathartic and yes, so I can feel better about myself.

But if you have noticed, I am trying really hard to be open and honest here about my feeling. It's just that I'm afraid to be truly myself or else nobody will like me.

I'll stop doing that. But I won't lie if it goes against my heart. A little white lie, is still sometimes in the Greatest Good of All
---

I repeat, whatever I've done were life lessons, and now I know better, more than anyone can possibly know.
---

Give me a f-king break, I'm no worse or better than most. I try my best, it's just my best has never been good enough. F-k sakes. You guys are really hard task makers aren't you. Please, have I not suffered enough. I know you can wake me up, any time you want. So why can't I wake up???!!!

I strongly desire to come home, if that would be okay.

I no longer no what to do anymore, please help me. And make it big, so i can't miss it. I know you can do it.

I can't let my dogs outside, because these people who might not be real and might still be an illusion, have really hurt me tremendously.

So few people have given me unconditional love, I genuinely don't know how to be grateful or accept it.

Please again, stop this madness. I'm not going to kill myself, but I will turn to drugs again, so help me God. Or i will preach on a f-king hilltop, if that's what I have to do. But not right now. Right now, I desperately need to heal. Please. FFS.

I see the light now. I would like to be raptured please. Awesome.

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: that was a small grammatical error and they really piss me off, though as always it is the message, not the wording that counts

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Forgive me, I'm a little embarrassed reading the last few posts, I feel like I'm getting pieces to a puzzle, but none of it makes any sense.

Channellimg is hard. I can't believe I asked for this mission lol. Still I'm honoured to get to speak to Angels. One visited me last night?! 🌈🦄🐇😇

I really think I am possessed by the Angels of Choas and they really want to get this party started!

Please disregard any post that seems to reflect the madness that is my Soul.

I am your Auntie Christ and I desperately seek Truth and Light, though I'm bat # crazy.

The only solution I think is to go with the flow and stop over analyzing all of these messages.

IN THE NAME OF PERFECT HARMONY --- I am Christ's much cooler sister, known fondly as: Aunt Flow

Lol

This is my final answer.

Or closer to the truth:

I am playing the role of God --- I am everything, I am nothing at all.

Peace. I'll come back with more stories, once I'm able to type again without sounding like an Old Fool.

Quick Edit:

~~~ Book 10 ~~~

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

My 3 favourite shadows Rage, Fear and Shame are transformed by unconditional love, compassion and grace into Passion, Temperance and Integrity.

There is indeed a quiet grace, strength and beauty to be found in suffering, however like all of my shadows, they simply need to chill out a bit. By the grace of God, these demons are transformed as well, by unconditional love and compassion into Hope, Laughter and Joy.

All of our shadows are in fact beautiful, because they drive us to strive to become a better person. To be the type of Man/Woman we wish to be.

All of my demons are welcome to hang out with me. It would be my honour.

I refuse to tolerate any demon that would deliberately harm thine innocent.

With love and light!

Sincerely,

White Rabbit Canada aka your Anti-Christ aka the cool Aunt aka Aunt Flow

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

new topics

top topics

join