It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI implants will allow us to control our homes with our thoughts within 20 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
My first thought was, "implants...that is foreboding sounding".

When I read the following, I kind of thought...wow, scary (with good intentions perhaps)

Scientists at companies including Microscoft are already developing a computer made from DNA which could live inside cells and look for faults in bodily networks, like cancer. If it spotted cancerous chances it would reboot the system and clear out the diseased cells.

Computers made from DNA, interactng with body systems...what could go wrong?

Then I read this...

Mr McNamara also predicted ‘Political Avatars’ which will scour all available data from news sites and government debates to provide people with a recommendation on who to vote for and why, based on their world view.

Yes...or based on the worldview of the people who designed the system that is now burrowed into your mind and body.

I read a piece on the weekend about how Chairman Xi, in China, is intent (during his second 5 year term) to double down on the Great Firewall of China (censorship and control of the internet) and on the rapid development of AI technologies. In the context of this article, that is one horrifying prospect.

Within 10-20 years should we expect to see 1.4 billion Chinese who think exactly what they are supposed to (according to their Communist Party masters), and act exactly as they are programmed to act...else perhaps their DNA bots will start impacting healthy cells in their bodies as well?

It is rather chilling (to me anyway), as well, just how cosy the tech monoliths like Google, Apple, AMD, Microsoft and others have gotten with China...agreeing to modify software to allow the tightening of the Government's grip on the population, and removing things like VPN apps from online stores, etc.

In light of this, who else is concerned at how hard left the above...and other tech behemoths like Facebook, Twitter and Amazon...have swung over the last 24 months or so?

One last sobering excerpt...

There is a growing body of evidence that the learning machine decision makers are inheriting many invisible biases among their correlations.

Are we at the dawn of new and marvelous era of human potential and accomplishment - or are we on the verge of becoming semi-human automatons who do the bidding of the NWO...all the while believing that the thoughts that we hear are our own?

Are We About To Lose Our Humanity

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Computers made from DNA, interactng with body systems...what could go wrong?

I am thinking.... BORG.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Are we at the dawn of new and marvelous era of human potential and accomplishment - or are we on the verge of becoming semi-human automatons who do the bidding of the NWO...all the while believing that the thoughts that we hear are our own?

I dont claim to know precisely how the timelines will go down, or even what truly is possible and is not... But I do know with all of my being that "They" (silicon valley etc tech giant technocrats / bankster wall street top tier ruling elitists) are hell bent on ramrodding it all in in such haste (before we could all ever figure it all out and unite as one to have a say in things) it screams disastrous, that there's no lengths they wont go to in war division & treachery to get their tech immortality and the rest they seek, and that at the very least we as a species simply aren't evolved enough socially that to enhance ourselves (even without the above disaster situation metrics) and not expect the worst parts of our human nature to not also be amplified in the process. Just with social media we're already seeing this new dark pattern screamingly emerge...

edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Implants will allow AI to control our our thoughts in our homes within 20 years

There, fixed your headline and yeah shudder, what could possibly go wrong...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: mobiusmale

I dont claim to know precisely how the timelines will go down, or even what truly is possible and is not... But I do know with all of my being that "They" (silicon valley etc tech giant technocrats / bankster wall street top tier ruling elitists) are hell bent on ramrodding it all in in such haste (before we could all ever figure it all out and unite as one to have a say in things) it screams disastrous, that there's no lengths they wont go to in war division & treachery to get their tech immortality and the rest they seek, and that at the very least we as a species simply aren't evolved enough socially that to enhance ourselves (even without the above disaster situation metrics) and not expect the worst parts of our human nature to not also be amplified in the process. Just with social media we're already seeing this new dark pattern screamingly emerge...

Yes, hadn't considered the full implications of that too; ie. the worst parts of our human nature also being amplified.

It may well be that those who remain in the new underclass, not able to afford the enhancements...dare we say the humble and "the meek"...might end up being the only hope for the continuation of true humanity.

More likely, the ruling class will declare the need for single payer health care, so that all citizens can afford the borg (to be assimilated into the involuntary group think).
edit on 16-10-2017 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Mind Control? You don't say ...

My interests are the physics of cellular communication and morphology. We focus on ... remote communication with neurons deep inside the brain.
Our research interests lie at the interface of nanotechnology and cellular biophysics, and focus on the physics of signaling at the cell membrane. Some of us develop and investigate thermo-magnetic remote stimulation of proteins and cells using nanotechnology to study signaling networks.
Molecular Temperature Measurements
Behavior and emotions are control of by signaling networks deep inside the brain. Our group has developed magnetogenetics, the magneto-thermal stimulation and silencing of specific neuronal circuits inside the brain of awake, moving animals. To achieves this, the neurons are temperature sensitized using an appropriate ion-channel and superparamagnetic nanoparticles are delivered to their cell surface. Then applying an alternating magnetic field heats those nanoparticles, causing the channels to activate or silence, respectively, the neurons.

Fiction, meet reality.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Great. Here's looking forward to the shower turning to ice water or me getting caught in the front door every time my mind wanders.

I'm just hoping my power tools don't come with this option in the future. I'll probably be facing some jail time.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I wil not be using any of those,so if it/ untill it becomes mandatory,its not really a worry for me.No nanobots,innerspace computerlets etc for me,and i manage my home just fine with my 2 hands.Not even if they paid me.Call me old fashioned but they can stick their goadygads and gadgets where the sun don't shine.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
No thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

reminds me of that episode from the outer limits 1990 season 1 episode 14 dr (richard thomas)comes up with nanobots his brother in law is dying injects himself with it.......the episode was great!!
edit on 16-10-2017 by research100 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join