It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She put her hand on my...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
All I got for you today is some social commentary humor, folks. I am in a good mood. Here listening to Lou Reed and feeling some very nice vibes.

Nature, Universe, you are sooo ironic. Us guys are given these crazy, sometimes uncontrollable (as many guys prove) urges courtesy of hormone and chemistry and placed in a confusion by what we perceive women might want or expect from us. We are totally "scizophreniatized" by the MSM with the imagery and dramatization of macho male behaviors that in reality would get a woman callin' the police, lol!

The way I am having to deal with this as a guy is to stay low profile. I don't get involved with women right now as it is all a bit much. I have never even cheated on a woman. Never done nothin' bad other than got a bit too fruity when I was 16, learnin' the ropes. I was once raped by a woman who I lived with, kind of. We were drunk. I got totalled and she took advantage against my wishes. She was 36 at the time. I remember comin' round laughing my head off with her on top of me, lol. Other girlfriends have initiated things with me when I was asleep or drunk a few times. It's cool.

I am not sure what women want me to do any longer. I never approach a woman or make a move even though I have been single for a long time. I have never been any good with making moves. It has always been a woman making a move on me. I would hate to give unwanted attention and offend. I am very sensitive, self conscious and even proud. My behavior is important to me. I try hard to remain intact integrity wise. Ironic that I am not popular with women. I find a strange paradox in that. I wonder what women do actually want. They don't want Harvey and they don't want me at the other end of the spectrum. I am really hoping that it is not just the "walking wallet" they want as that would be barbaric in this age of freedom and equality. I can share what I have, but I could never buy me a girl. I like REAL love and romance, not business partnerships. I'm very much an idealist in that sense, may be too much so, but so are many poets and musicians. Perhaps the vibe I am looking for no longer exists even?

The joke and the irony is why on earth didn't nature make it so the woman wanted to grope the guy? Lots of guys would love it! That is a table I would LOVE to be turned...yes PLEASE! Typical to get things the wrong way round so it's misery instead of grope heaven. Damn!

edit on 16-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Deep down, this is what all women want...
(but only from a man they find attractive. Not being sexy is the only real crime in their mind... )

...it's "the big secret".

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Perhaps the vibe I am looking for no longer exists even?

Just keep being a gentleman, have a good sense of humour, and if you're halfway good looking - you'll be noticed. It just seems like it takes longer....but it will be more "real" when a relationship does develop.
Avoid the crazy women. Seems the world is getting full of crazy......

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
when you say you don't make a move on a woman because you don't want to offend with unwanted attention, are you sure you're not just protecting your ego from rejection? we all do that. and the media gives all of us screwed up images of how to act and what people supposedly want in romance.

i'm really not sure why i see this kind of extreme confusion and paralysis, though. women are not that hard to figure out. and when you talk about all women wanting walking wallets or why don't they want to grope you... we're all individuals, just like guys. there's no universal 'what women want'.

maybe sit and observe people and how they talk when they seem to be getting along well? i didn't understand how to approach people or what to say when i was younger. i had to make a study of it. i learned i was awkward and spoke unnaturally and shared very personal details way too fast. conversation is an art and a skill, but you can learn it.

just talk to women like you would talk to anyone. take it slow, learn what they're interested in, ask them about it. share what interests you. if there seems to be some overlap, ask them if they'd like to have coffee or dinner sometime. if they don't, then you didn't connect with that one random person with her own individual mind. there's plenty more out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

My advice is if you are looking for a lover, you need to skip the being friends parts, if you become the friend no sex for you.

Women like to be swept off their feet by a confident man who knows what he wants and what he's doing.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My advice is if you are looking for a lover, you need to skip the being friends parts, if you become the friend no sex for you.

Women like to be swept off their feet by a confident man who knows what he wants and what he's doing.

i'm not going to endlessly belabor this but i'm a woman and i actually do want lovers i can be friends with, who explore with me together what we both like, not some stereotype of a dashing asshole.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I meant that generally if your keen on a girl an attempt to bed her you have to be careful to skip the friends bit or that is all you will ever be, as a man this has been my experience.

Being friends is important but only after you have become intimate.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: fiverx313

I meant that generally if your keen on a girl an attempt to bed her you have to be careful to skip the friends bit or that is all you will ever be, as a man this has been my experience.

Being friends is important but only after you have become intimate.

idk, i guess we have different experiences. i do agree it's better to make your intentions known earlier rather than later, if you have an interest.
edit on 16-10-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join