It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On scene investigator banned from Mandalay Bay, MGM, for life after he discovered this!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I really don't know, haven't looked into it too much. It was weird though, I'd like to think I'm open to all possibilities. As far as I know they haven't told which rounds where used.

I think the 550 casualties would include people who weren't shot but got trampled or fell, though they can't have been that many. I just don't know how serious those injuries where. But it stands to reason that for every killing shot there would be several that only wounded.

And I wonder how packed they where. In theory one shot could injure 2 or more people, I imagine, but it seems reasonable that some of them would have missed. But if people were packed like sardines, then it'd be easy.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Camposa appeared on Ellen Sow today with an "engineer" from Mandaly who claims he was also shot. Sorry O don't have the link, but the clips are already on news....

Yes - I saw that. My thoughts about the guy he was with: A handler there to make sure he didn't slip up and say something "off script". Probably not, but I have a feeling that Campos not necessarily should say just about anything that pops into his mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Cutepants

How much brass do you suppose would have been there?

Were we ever told exactly which round was being fired or how many rounds were fired?

About 550 casualties would require that many rounds, assuming 100% efficiency. Not only was he good, he was damn good, bump stock and all.

Good point - From what I've seen, the pictures indicate a lot of UNUSED ammo on the floor. Where are the empty casings?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

Were we ever told exactly which round was being fired or how many rounds were fired?

About 550 casualties would require that many rounds, assuming 100% efficiency. Not only was he good, he was damn good, bump stock and all.

Good point - From what I've seen, the pictures indicate a lot of UNUSED ammo on the floor. Where are the empty casings?

My guess the lawn outside his windows or a gutter they fell in to.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Considering the many versions of CSI type shows on TV, we are seeing precious little in the way of forensics on this event.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

There is no lawn outside the window, it's a roof top. And I've seen a Snapchat of the roof showing the broken glass from Paddock's room. I didn't see a single casing.
edit on 21-10-2017 by JaeG14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14

originally posted by: dragonridr

There is no lawn outside the window, it's a roof top. And I've seen a Snapchat of the roof showing the broken glass from Paddock's room. I didn't see a single casing.
gasp oh sorry cant fake surprise. However just because the glass landed on the roof doesnt mean thats whee shell casings landed. We use to go to the range and had to pick up brass before you leave. They wereall over even though you fire from set positions.shell casings bounce and roll again check the lawn.
edit on 10/21/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Considering the many versions of CSI type shows on TV, we are seeing precious little in the way of forensics on this event.

It's a trend, isn't it? After the "smoke has settled", these events tend to be buried as quickly as possible - with only a legacy bordering on rose-tinted fairy tales remaining. People get intervierwed, but any forensics or information past "He was such a hero", "Guns are evil" or "He was a lone wolf" is not exactly widespread.

Isn't it convenient that the appointed perp is often killed? Less paperwork and one less person with a story.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It has become an easily observed pattern of behavior on so many recent events like this.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join