It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On scene investigator banned from Mandalay Bay, MGM, for life after he discovered this!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

did you see they changed their post. i should have quoted it, like i do most of the time.
i'll have to watch from now on.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What point do we as an angry mob with pitchforks take action against this baloney story and roasted over a spit?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

missed it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
What point do we as an angry mob with pitchforks take action against this baloney story and roasted over a spit?

when the flouride, HFCS, and blue and yellow flashing mindfu(%3r& Television hypnosis wears off

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

My impression for this specific incident is to go after the FBI agent

1) why was a FBI agent accompanying hotel security to trespass a private customer of a private hotel?
2) why did said FBI agent threaten the customer with search and seizure if he did not comply?
3) was there a warrant or reasonable suspicion to conduct said search and seizure? If so what was reason?
4) what was the reason the customer was trespassed by Mandalay security? ( I know he said he wasn't given a reason)

Would have been nice to get a picture of the Fed but I can see how that might be hard considering.

If everything this guy is saying is true and he was conducting a passive investigation and had bothered no one
If I were him I would lawyer up and walk Right into where the FBI has taken up headquarters and demand answers.

Either the guy was a Fed and thought tagging along to scare this guy would make the process go more quickly- which I believe is against local/state/federal law specifically if he threatened search and seizure and gave no reason for the trespassing

Or a Mandalay security guy is impersonating a Federal Officer of the FBI

Both great scoops- a reason why I think there is more to his story he is not telling us

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

MrBlaq,

Your links are both broken. Also, its worth mentioning that people who care about the truth do not, ordinarily, time limit access to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They can't ALL be false flags can they?

Nope.

Just sayin.

You guys do the same exact thing every single time there's a shooter.

Every single blessed time.

It's pathetic.

In this case, it is called common sense, mixed with a little bit of physics, with a little bit of logic. Using just a tiny portion of those 3 things, would reveal to most anyone that something isn't right with this "event" among many others.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I think it is important to understand the difference between a police or federal law enforcement investigator, and a private investigator. Private investigators are in it for the greenbacks, not for right and wrong, not for justice, hell, not even for the power trip which comes of possessing a small amount of authority, a badge, and a weapon, all handed you by the state.

They have a reputation as being trouble from the soles of the shoes upward, and as it happens, private investigators are rarely welcome in a hotel, precisely because of the nature of their work (mostly harassing people who are perfectly legally, but somewhat immorally, enjoying the carnal pursuits with persons other than their spouses). It is therefore, little wonder that a private investigator trying to investigate the Las Vegas shooting, will have been sent packing by the feds, and by the hotel. The feds do not want anyone poking around their scenes of crime, or adding up four and four and getting nine. The hotel does not want a divorce lawyers best frenemy on their doorstep either, because of the risk it poses to their customers good time.

Also, a business does not have to provide a reason as to why a person is prohibited from the grounds of their property, as far as I am aware. Its private land, and the owners decide whose money is and is not good in their premises. The law has no say in that matter what so ever.

It may well be that the method by which his being unwelcome was unorthodox, but he has no automatic right to be in the building or the grounds, and none whatsoever if the bosses say they do not want him there.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I do not understand why it is hard to believe that Paddock just carried the guns up himself. They have a lot of gun shows in and around Vegas and since guns are legal you could even get help. I don't believe he did it that way, with the amount of luggage he had the guns were put inside after some diassembly and simply reassemblied later.

Also pretty easy to place two or three at a time in a golf bag and walk right in. And if I am not mistaken they have already addressed the possibility of Paddock checking in earlier, though what difference it makes in either the official story or any of the non sensical conspiracy stories at least at this point.

Lots of things about this don't make sense, but when you have so many different agencies involved both Federal and local not to mention the 4billion arm chair detectives who make up more than they uncover, then yes chaos will follow. I have not heard anyone say they don't have video of Paddock on the elavators or else where only people crying that they have not seen them, and they need to get over it because Vegas does protect the privacy of their guest very and since others are likely on the tapes as well then they will not be released.

The Kennedy investigation has been ongoing for over 40 years and is no closer to being "solved" now than 40 years ago. Maybe because Oswald did it and maybe Paddock did to. I think the arm chair detectives would have better luck finding the Keebler Elves

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
In my experience that weapon is sterile. (clean)

The science of armchair forensics. Where one person has to spend years in university and a career building up the skills, another person can just "do it" by looking at a photo.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Nope.

Just sayin.

It's pathetic.

If Campos ends up "dead from suicide" will your views change?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Wow. Just more questions that dont have answers.

What continues to stand out in my mind is the fact Eric Paddock stated right after shooting he was 100% sure his brother did this alone and would not have wanted help from anyone. He was adamant about that. He also said he couldnt understand and was completely flabbergasted his brorher could do such a thing. He said he was dumbfounded. Yet, he KNOWS he was alone? What else is he 100% sure of???

The sheriff was also 100% sure right after the shooting but can't get his story straight. None of this makes sense whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Maybe the entire incident with this "investigator" is BS.

How doe we know if this even happened?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
They know how Paddock got the guns up to his room, it was in his more than twenty suitcases. He hauled them up over the course of a few nights as he was a special guest and had rented his room for a few days in a row.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Nope.

Just sayin.

It's pathetic.

Don't be ludicrous. Isn't it obvious this was a magenta flag attack by the shadow government using top secret invisible drones?

Apparently the scientists involved were worried that they shouldn't be deployed to Afghanistan until they had been tested on Country & Western fans in a gambling resort. They have computer models, but could never quite create Bellagio atmosphere to their likening.

The FBI and Vegas police signed up to the cover up as they want to take your guns away, as they are a bunch of hippy libtards.

This is all true, as it was on some youtube videos and a blog or something.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

This whole scenario is BS...if there's no verified surveillance showing his movements or if it's destroyed or missing, folks....we are in big trouble in this country, and I mean BIG TIME.

Don't you see why they have to chip you and video your every move?

It should be obvious at this time. If an old, wealthy man, can do this, what do you think someone else may be able to do?

You must be protected at all cost, including your privacy, your rights, and your respect.

Time to go lean. Fight with your wallet. Stop supporting those businesses that feed the beast.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Nope.

Just sayin.

It's pathetic.

That's quite rich coming from the person that thinks the Russians control everything Trump does.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is a conspiracy site. We investigate things as much as we are able, not to do so would make us no better than the "sheeple" just accepting the narrative given to us. The MSM Journalists don't investigate anymore even though its supposed to be their job to ask the hard questions, none of them are doing. In essence its our job
because no-one else will do it. Those independants out there are risking probably their lives trying to uncover the truth and answer questions and/or explain these anomalies

If there are anomalies then we should discuss them and debunk if necessary. Its sleuthing and to be honest I think the current 3 threads still running are brilliant examples of proper discussion without name calling and tantrum throwing where every single possible angle is covered. Yes some theories are wild, but its only by discounting that we can attempt to find the truth of the matter

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To those saying this guy had no business being at Mandalay and investigating, it should be noted he was in fact a guest of the hotel. So that does give him every right to be in all public areas not restricted to guests. Of course it's clear why hotel management would be upset with him, they don't want people interfering with an ongoing investigation. But banning him for life from all of their properties is probably a bit extreme and makes the hotel look bad imo. This is a huge national tragedy and the public wants answers, have a little compassion and just give the guy a stern warning.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If there's no conspiracy here and authorities strongly claim Paddock was acting alone then there is no legal case or investigation to protect by not releasing any and all details of the incident such as CCTV footage, weapon details, cartridge counts, actual receipts and billing, financial history etc.

That they have not released detail is a tell.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join