It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Kaepernick files collusion grievance against NFL owners

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm sorry. Did one of the teams losing today cost you a lot of money?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope.

In its history, the Seattle franchise has been in either the afc or nfc west. San Francisco in one of 'em, KC in the other. I can not, in good conscience root for either.

So... A friendly boo goes out to both.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Given some of the horrid guys playing his position in the NFL, not just playing, but starting? Kinda hard to argue with that. Proving it is something else entirely...

Frankly, I think he is being colluded against... But that's just my opinion.

I disagree, but he does carry way too much baggage for his skill level. He is not starter level , but would be a decent backup, but his high maintenance status isn't worth it.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I thought it would have been funny if during the national anthem of yesterdays game, they showed Cap down on his knees.

No one in that stadium was on their knees during that song yesterday.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The thing that I don't see talked about much and I have no insider knowledge but just because a guy can play QB doesn't fit all the requirements for the position. Is he a good leader and a good teammate? Those are too big factors that have come up.

Look at the course of many professional sporting teams that have added a superstar or a "major" player and they end of falling on their face because they are not a good fit in the locker room or culture. This is why the guy hasn't landed anywhere because I don't think he would be a good fit for many organizations. It gets me when teams say pick him up because he could help us. Maybe but maybe not, all of these teams have a lot better insight on locker room culture than we do on the outside. The guy had his chance and blew it, same with Antonio Brown and so many others.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join