It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Given A Subpoena For All Documents Relating To Assault Allegations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

A woman who said Donald Trump groped her has subpoenaed his campaign for documents about “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” Trump has denied her accusations and is fighting the subpoena.

A high-stakes legal showdown is brewing for President Donald Trump, as a woman who said he groped her has subpoenaed all documents from his campaign pertaining to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.”

The subpoena — whose contents have not been previously reported — was issued in March but entered into the court file last month. The White House did not respond to a request for comment, nor did Trump’s attorney.

This is breaking now.

So is this Trump's true vulnerability?

The subpoena.

For a more conspiracy oriented angle on this, look here.

See also:

Trump campaign subpoenaed over sexual assault allegations

Trump Subpoenaed For All Documents Relating To Alleged Sexual Assaults
edit on 15-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

A woman who said Donald Trump groped her has subpoenaed his campaign for documents about “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” Trump has denied her accusations and is fighting the subpoena.

A high-stakes legal showdown is brewing for President Donald Trump, as a woman who said he groped her has subpoenaed all documents from his campaign pertaining to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.”

The subpoena — whose contents have not been previously reported — was issued in March but entered into the court file last month. The White House did not respond to a request for comment, nor did Trump’s attorney.

This is breaking now.

Everyone is vulnerable to lies from a group of people willing to do anything to remove them from power. This is how Herman Cain was taken out a few years ago.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
heh, her own family says she is full of it..

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The real war has begun....

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Everyone is vulnerable to lies from a group of people willing to do anything to remove them from power. This is how Herman Cain was taken out a few years ago.

And Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Bill O'Reilly, and Roger Ailes.

But no, this own't hurt Trump at all.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is breaking now.

Lies you say..

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I find the timing of this story the most fascinating. It was filed last month, but only breaks now.

This very much feels like a chess move to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I find the timing of this story the most fascinating. It was filed last month, but only breaks now.

The MSM has been doing this for a while. When they sit on a story for a while, then release it to counter and force another breaking story off the radar. This probably will be all the MSM will talk about this week, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that something else is meant to be suppressed.....just have to look to see what that might be. Interesting timing with the Assange tweet....hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They tried to impeach Slick Willy for his consenting Bj in office.

Why should Trump get to skate for his assaults?
edit on 15-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
She lied, under orders from a specific group to slander the candidates name.

He wants the proof so he can expose it - because craps about to go terminal and he needs his ammunition in order.

Its not hard to understand!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

...or they waited to sacrifice a pawn first.

Harvey Weinstein.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think they should investigate the Trump/Jeff Epstein contacts down on St. Thomas.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

...or they waited to sacrifice a pawn first.

Harvey Weinstein.

What were Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Eric Bolling and Anthony Weiner?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
They tried to impeach Slick Willy for his consenting Bj in office.

Why should Trump get to skate for his assaults?

You don’t intellectually understand the difference between having a sexual encounter in the fing White House with an intern while in office and an alleged sexual assault as a private citizen years before entering public service? Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Precisely. They whoop up the lions with Harvey hate,
replete with what he sounds like, and how it smells, when he gives
up the ghost
and surprise, time to shift gear.

Remember, the media are trying to deflect hate, mistrust, and being
monitored, rather than watched for entertainment and truthful news reporting,
by the proles, onto Trump. They need to keep a close command of the psy op,
and use momentum when it peaks, no sooner, and not a day late.

I think the media expected more action on the weinstein, but they
have to strike when the iron is still lukewarm.

In his prime he could have struck like a black mamba
to silence anyone with a tale to tell, ruin careers and so on.
Others like him are probably too well connected to use for
career advancement via being exposed. Too much reveal into
hollywood would be a mistake, since the ties are deep between
media darlings and news fabricated with globalism as the end game.

Consider too how a complete sexpose blowout would affect the troops.
They took down Harvey, a whale in the biz, which means they can take down
anyone under him.

If Leo Ben and Jon can't oil their equipment with starlets in a relaxed environ, how can
they be expected to win awards, and mouth globaliss talking points while receiving their prize?
Hollywood and New York
and Washington must have leveraged blackmail on their side or they cannot get their world government
themepark to come to pass. The last thing they want is a clean work environment.

We the masses are the target, and with Vegas flopping,
they must quash the entire lone wolf gun grab theme, perhaps the
entire story, we are too wise to it, and soley
concentrate on getting us to hate Trump.
For one, he is hard to extort. The few concessions he made were done begrudgingly,
almost obvious he was being extorted behind the scenes.
Secondly, the media need to deflect, to transfer the hate on them,
to someone who is in their way. Enter Donald Trump.

I think this too will backfire.

Possibly, isis or antifa were behind the shootout. Doubtless Donald knows the truth and is itching to cash in.
The media and shadow government cannot
afford this outcome because it would empower Trump. It would shatter globalism to pieces.
It would make us hate the lying media even more, if such a thing were conceivable.

Just think how there are no vegas videos out there, no testimonies among thousands of witnesses.
This is impossible. Either everyone had their phones taken, were paid off, or
threatened in no uncertain terms to stfu, or else. We have no loose ends to examine, no crisis actor
footage, no offstage laughter and embarrassed peru to you smiles, nothing. Their world...is shrinking. They are scared.

# 897
edit on 15-10-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I've explained all of that in this thread.

In my second post, I said:

I think the FOX executions were a coordinated effort to kill the perceived mouthpiece that got Trump elected. Those attacks were so successful largely because sexual misconduct is not a party line issue. If you take out some big liberal icon names for the same reason, you substantially remove from the table later (assuming Trump is ultimately driven out on similar grounds) that such an initiative against him on these grounds was purely partisan.

In my opinion, it's the one way to take Trump out without nearly half the nation screaming coup. The stage seems in the process of being set with the Weinstein scandal and the ones that follow.

edit on 15-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

From the same folks who brought you the pee pee dossier...

Looks more like Bloom's mother trying to deflect from her stepping in it trying to defend Weinstein, and throw shade at his accusers..?

YMMV

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Buzzfeed? roflmao

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm sure Trump has had some sexual proclivities throughout his life. Funny that these never became an issue until he tried to help the USA get back on it's feet. I do think Trump should be held accountable if he committed illegal actions, but clearly this is an attempt to ruin a US President and keep the US as a globalist puppet.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

so they got wind that the "Russia investigations" are looking completely retarded and will show their failure at finding anything illicit. This shall foreshadow their ability to waste countless tax dollars over nothing.

So in turn they do this. Spit in the faces of women who were real victims of sexual assault, just to keep the witch hunt going.

Kiss my ass with this already...

edit on 10 15 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join