It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telcos "Selling Realtime Ability To Associate Web Browsing With Your Name & Address"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
As somebody mentioned, to break free you have to remove "everything". That means replace your TV's, phones, computers, etc. And you can never ever log into any account or practice any surfing habits that you previously did. If you logged into an old account "once" everything else is instantly compromised.

It's because all of those devices at the very least share your IP address. That IP address is tied to a user through his ISP. Those allocation of IP addresses are known when you are using it. I know, I was the network administrator for the ISP and it is how we turned people over to the FBI. FBI calls and we had to say who it was using that IP at the time.

I remember reading about Gary MkKinnon. He used his girlfriends computer (or connection, can't remember) to hack. Holy f'ing retard.

I won't even go into Computer processor serial numbers. How much can that browser probe about you. I mean, it can run whatever it wants on your computer. How on earth do you know what is even happening.

This I am posting via a virtual machine. I have read a great deal about it but still don't know if the VM can pass along uniquely identifying information about the hardware and software underneath by way of the virtual machine. Which would identify you of course.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
remember on Star Trek TNG when they would fly up to a planet and scan it for life forms I wonder was that invasion of privacy?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join