It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW... My girlfriend and I saw several UFOs Friday evening!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer I have seen many sightings over the years, most like you witnessed and they are FACINATING, but are hard to descibe. But then I suppose I am older than some here at 78 and so have had more time to look. Some were closer but left me with confusion as to what they were.

A few years ago, had a feeling about the ones I saw off Lake Superior while in Wi. I mentioned this here to another one earlier. We were walking from the car to a restaurant after dark when I had the urge to hold back, a clear night and warm, so why not. My wife and the other couple kept walking as I stared at a group of stars to the south, just fixated on that small group when suddenly one of the lights darted away and zig zagged about, making fast turns at 90 degrees, then stopped, then darted up and out of sight. I caught up to the group and announce i was just watching a ufo and dropped the subject.

After the meal we walked the several blocks to the car, I the only one whom did not a drink as I was driving, so one cannot blame alcohol on anything. Again, I had separated myself somewhat from the group and was several yard ahead of them when again I had the urge to look at a group of lights in the sky. Hey, i told them, look at this pointing at the group of stars, “watch this”. Of course nothing was happening, but they obliged me. Then suddenly again one of the lights darted out of the group and put on a great show, then went straight up out of sight.

Truth is, something up there was influencing me twice coupled with a good feeling all is well, it happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, I believe you because I saw a few weeks ago something that I have no explanation. I also don't have any pictures by it because I was so confused about what I saw. I was on a plane just checking outside the window the view above the clouds. Then something in the distance caught my eye, first I thought it's another plane just moving slowly but then it just vanished. I was then thinking that maybe I just imagined something but suddenly it reappeared and was just like "shining" there and staying still. At that point I was just staring it through the window up until our plane went into the clouds.

Yeah I've been thinking if it's some light reflection etc. but I can tell you this was something I have never seen before and I fly a lot.

And I have to also say that now I believe that my friend saw something similar many years ago. He swore that he saw something that was real but don't know what it was.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I did see something Friday afternoon while I was taken a break at work... straight up above my head was an extremely bright light. It was well above the clouds, and way above 35,000 feet. It was as bright as a star would be at night. I just thought it was strange and left it at that... It was not moving so I just don't know what it may have been... I will be checking my star map when I get the chance; just to see if it was Venus or not.

Thanks for posting, I wouldn't have gave it another thought without your post…

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
if that's all they can do with themselves is fly in a simple, predictable way of robots

do you really want to ever get 'close' to one of them

look at what humans are doing, feeling, experiencing, being vulnerable

and these things like robots are exhausting their potential to do simple line movements with their life

if you ask me they s hould get a life, but they can't because their so lame their basically soul less and dead

these things should just get lost

trust me i'm a contacter

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
word to the wise my friends word to the wise...

we were faarr from being 'ready' to deal with them 10 000 years ago..

so now just because we've become more aware of them, it suddenly makes us 'ready'??

our technology advanced

but nothing else.

they should just get lost and never return honestly i know

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon
Thank you for sharing your experiences! I recognise the feeling you describe, however, what we saw was nothing like stars that suddenly dart about. The lights we saw were very large, about the size of a tennis ball held at arms length, probably larger. They were about the same distance as the clouds (not very high) because they were moving in and out of them. They appeared out of nowhere, but almost every time in the same place and very slowly fade into view. The more visible they became, the faster they moved. At top speed, they crossed about half of the sky within around 2 seconds.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Have you thought about going out into the field to see if there are any crop circles?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Hello,
Good descriptions,
My neck of the woods had a sighting this weekend and made the news, there is a video and it definitely is very strange.
I just joined but would like to share this from Local News station. Would like to get thoughts on this sighting as apparently there is a lot of buzz about it.

Katy UFO

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: Painterz
I don't mean to be sceptical, but your phone was in the car, your girlfriends was on her, and neither of you shot some video? Even though the display lasted 10 minutes?

That's unfortunate indeed. It would lend a great deal more credence to your report.

But it sounds like a cool thing to have seen though.

I'm not expecting anyone to believe me, and photo's or video wouldn't have made any difference. There are tons of those online. And again, these were not "objects". They were subtle, be it large, lights with a blurry contour. It truly looked like it could have been natural, except for some details I've already described. I just want to share what I saw in case someone else saw the same thing.

soulwaxer

No matter what you do, there is no amount of evidence that will satisfy some of these people, here or elsewhere. The same pinheads demanding a photo or video will be the same ones screaming "CGI" -- and they likely don't even know what "CGI" stands for...So, like I try to tell most who post stories like yours here and then get the posts from pseudo-intellects who demand photographic or other such evidence, ignore them. Tell your story, discuss it with those who are genuine in their curiosity and leave it at that. Some people will never believe unless it's staring them in the face, and even then, they'll start to question their own experience.
edit on 16-10-2017 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
People are constantly on their phones, constantly taking selfies and pictures of everything, but you see THIS and decide not to take any video or pictures?

I'm sorry, but that's just not believable.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Stories like yours are legion. Give dates and precise lat/long to make it relevant. Also, do consider filing a report with Mufon -- but be careful what you tell them, that organization is owned by some fairly spooky people.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin
People are constantly on their phones, constantly taking selfies and pictures of everything, but you see THIS and decide not to take any video or pictures?

I'm sorry, but that's just not believable.

Some of us don't do that. Some of us set our phones down and, hell, can't remember where it is. Some of us have an old, outdated brick phone. Some of us have no phone at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I've seen something similar about 25 years ago in London. About 3 craft using the clouds as cover moving in and out. Maybe were testing their flight & fight skills.

Also about 6 years ago when the night sky was really clear, I was looking out and up and very high up (what seemed like as far away as the stars) I saw a white orb/ship moving left, I thought that's ay to high for a plane so kept watching as it moved easterly, at one point another orb/ship came in from the east and it looked like these 2 orbs/ships met there, did some kind of exchange or the one which was moving east entered into the other orb/ship and then the one which came from the East went in reverse back out of view. I thought wth was that?? Certainly was no plane doing that.
edit on CDTMon, 16 Oct 2017 08:19:19 -05000000003108x119x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I didn't run indoors to get my phone for pictures or video, because I knew that it wouldn't do justice to what we were seeing.

Aww, come on, you were sitting out after work on Friday, having a drink and you don't have your phone on and handy, texting...Nobody else in the area did either?

We couldve seen pictures of dots! DOTS, man! You know how Awesome that woulda been????

Pfff... The last thing ill do is be fiddling with my phone

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: intrptr

I didn't run indoors to get my phone for pictures or video, because I knew that it wouldn't do justice to what we were seeing.

Aww, come on, you were sitting out after work on Friday, having a drink and you don't have your phone on and handy, texting...Nobody else in the area did either?

We couldve seen pictures of dots! DOTS, man! You know how Awesome that woulda been????

Pfff... The last thing ill do is be fiddling with my phone

Pfff... especially if they were just searchlights.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
May I suggest reporting your sighting to NUFORC - You can remain anonymous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join