It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW... My girlfriend and I saw several UFOs Friday evening!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Good evening everyone!

I'll jump right into it.

My girlfriend and I were sitting on lawn chairs in her garden, having a drink after work Friday evening. There is a large field behind the garden with 4 beautiful young horses in it. It's a nice scenery with a good view of most of the sky, which somehow seems to always look awesome there. Friday night, around 7:30 PM, it was partly cloudy, but let's say 60 percent of the sky was clear, and there was a light breeze. The clear part of the sky was dark blue, not yet black. The clouds had a nice silvery touch to them.

As we were talking, I glanced at the sky to my left, and I noticed a large faint and blurry white oval light crossing the sky at HIGH speed, in long curves and sometimes quick turns at a slight angle. After a few seconds, there were 2 of them and then 4 or maybe more at certain short intervals. They didn't look at all like flying craft because there wasn't a clear contour, so it was more like lights with oval blurry edges, separately fading in, moving around and then fading out again or passing over the horizon out of view. They were about the size of a tennis ball held at arms length, and it looked like they were passing below and back through the clouds. While in or behind the clouds, they lit up more in the center and became brighter and gained even more speed.

Of course I pointed this out to my girlfriend and she was just as amazed as I was. We were both going "WOW, what the hell is THAT!! Look at them go!" The really strange thing about these lights was that there was an obvious intelligence in them. One would fade in on the left, fly across the sky to the right in a long curve, and then from the right another one fades in and flies towards the first one, in a different, complex curve. Right before they meet, they make sort of like a U-turn and zip through the sky and fade out where they had faded in. This repeats itself maybe 8 or 9 times, exactly in the same pattern!! In between these patterns, there would be some variations with additional lights swooping in and moving around in quick sweeping motions.

We were (and are) scratching our heads as to what we saw. As a professional photographer, I am quite aware of different types of lighting and how they behave, but this I just couldn't place. There was something magical to it, and definitely an intelligence to it because the exact repetitive patterns were just not natural. This all lasted about 8 to 10 minutes, and at the end the light that came in first made a last swooping motion like it was waving good-bye, however stupid that sounds, but it's what I was aware of at the moment. There was a strong positive vibe the whole time that was very captivating.

I didn't run indoors to get my phone for pictures or video, because I knew that it wouldn't do justice to what we were seeing. Also, I thought it was some kind of natural phenomenon at first, until they so clearly made specific patterns and kept repeating them.

Has anyone else seen what I tried to describe here? It doesn't seem like a typical sighting or anything I've read about or seen in photos and videos. At this point I'm guessing that this was more like an apparition phenomenon. Maybe something inter dimensional..

Any similar experiences or any suggestions as to what we may have seen are welcome!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

You check mufon? Or make a report? Maybe others in the area saw it as well?

Lucky you!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I didn't run indoors to get my phone for pictures or video, because I knew that it wouldn't do justice to what we were seeing.

Aww, come on, you were sitting out after work on Friday, having a drink and you don't have your phone on and handy, texting...Nobody else in the area did either?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed

You check mufon? Or make a report? Maybe others in the area saw it as well?

Lucky you!

No, I'm not really clued up on Mufon, and generally haven't followed all that much ufo related stuff (except sometimes when I'm bored ;-). Also, without photos or video, I wouldn't provide much of a case.

It did make me feel lucky in a way though and my girlfriend also!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I didn't run indoors to get my phone for pictures or video, because I knew that it wouldn't do justice to what we were seeing.

Aww, come on, you were sitting out after work on Friday, having a drink and you don't have your phone on and handy, texting...Nobody else in the area did either?

I often leave my phone at a distance when I want to focus on other things. I often leave it in my car when I meet someone personally. My girlfriend did have her phone but was just really busy trying to figure out what she was seeing. As a photographer, I have better options than a phone, but don't always take them with me. Then I'm not so inclined to start making photos.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Wow, my friend, Husband and I saw close to a dozen orange lights in the sky, almost in a strait line, one after the other. We counted about 6 then a 7th, a space and then more...they just kept coming and did not look like any plane. They didn't do any fancy moves or blink in and out, weren't going really fast or slow. Bizarre as hell! Our sighting was on Friday night as well. I checked the MUFON sight, but will have to check back as I didn't see anything reported like what we witnessed.

I kept thinking...what the hell are those, where did they come from, where are they going and what are they up to. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Wow, my friend, Husband and I saw close to a dozen orange lights in the sky, almost in a strait line, one after the other. We counted about 6 then a 7th, a space and then more...they just kept coming and did not look like any plane. They didn't do any fancy moves or blink in and out, weren't going really fast or slow. Bizarre as hell! Our sighting was on Friday night as well. I checked the MUFON sight, but will have to check back as I didn't see anything reported like what we witnessed.

I kept thinking...what the hell are those, where did they come from, where are they going and what are they up to. LOL

Thanks, Night Star!

Your experience seems very much "in the ball park" to mine.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

People lift up their phones to take pics of everything.

Your girlfriend had hers, too? But you thought it "wouldn't do justice" to what you're seeing...

Too bad, all that flipping U turns and blazing speed of several unknown objects would have made great youtube.

The really strange thing about these lights was that there was an obvious intelligence in them. One would fade in on the left, fly across the sky to the right in a long curve, and then from the right another one fades in and flies towards the first one, in a different, complex curve. Right before they meet, they make sort of like a U-turn and zip through the sky and fade out where they had faded in. This repeats itself maybe 8 or 9 times, exactly in the same pattern!! In between these patterns, there would be some variations with additional lights swooping in and moving around in quick sweeping motions.

Maybe it was search lights, advertising a sale.
edit on 15-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have to ask, is there a chance these could be skydivers in the distance...you could check your local media about that.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't mean to be sceptical, but your phone was in the car, your girlfriends was on her, and neither of you shot some video? Even though the display lasted 10 minutes?

That's unfortunate indeed. It would lend a great deal more credence to your report.

But it sounds like a cool thing to have seen though.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

I often leave my phone at a distance when I want to focus on other things. I often leave it in my car when I meet someone personally.
soulwaxer

Hmmm, maybe the aliens were looking for YOU. Not fully consumed and integrated into technology, especially in today's age? Actually out and enjoying nature with real live human companionship?

Did any parts of your body feel sore?

Unique specimen indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sounds really cool, like the OP. Where do you guys live? If it's same areas as OP perhaps you two saw same thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Sounds really cool, like the OP. Where do you guys live? If it's same areas as OP perhaps you two saw same thing.

I am in Rhode Island.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I don't mean to be sceptical, but your phone was in the car, your girlfriends was on her, and neither of you shot some video? Even though the display lasted 10 minutes?

That's unfortunate indeed. It would lend a great deal more credence to your report.

I can't answer for soulwaxer, but for myself and my friend who did have phones, they take lousy shots during the day, never mind at night and...when you see something that bizarre, your mind is on the strange sighting and nothing else. Seriously, the last thing I thought of was taking a pic. I was wondering if it was military, aliens or whatever. LOL It was like being in a sci-fi movie only it was real and eerie as hell.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

People lift up their phones to take pics of everything.

Your girlfriend had hers, too? But you thought it "wouldn't do justice" to what you're seeing...

Too bad, all that flipping U turns and blazing speed of several unknown objects would have made great youtube.

The really strange thing about these lights was that there was an obvious intelligence in them. One would fade in on the left, fly across the sky to the right in a long curve, and then from the right another one fades in and flies towards the first one, in a different, complex curve. Right before they meet, they make sort of like a U-turn and zip through the sky and fade out where they had faded in. This repeats itself maybe 8 or 9 times, exactly in the same pattern!! In between these patterns, there would be some variations with additional lights swooping in and moving around in quick sweeping motions.

Maybe it was search lights, advertising a sale.

I thought of search lights, but this was way different. You couldn't see any beams leading up to the oval lights, and they didn't change in appearance when they crossed from clouds to clear sky. Add to that the complex manoeuvres, always in the same pattern, in the same place. It didn't look like lights searching for anything, at all. Also, I have never seen search lights here in my area in Central Europe. I do remember them at gas stations in the US, as advertisement. This was very different though. The way they faded into view from nothing, slowly until clearly visible, and sometimes lighting up a bit more in the center. Then disappearing slowly into nothingness.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm not expecting anyone to believe me, and photo's or video wouldn't have made any difference. There are tons of those online. And again, these were not "objects". They were subtle, be it large, lights with a blurry contour. It truly looked like it could have been natural, except for some details I've already described. I just want to share what I saw in case someone else saw the same thing.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: soulwaxer

I often leave my phone at a distance when I want to focus on other things. I often leave it in my car when I meet someone personally.
soulwaxer

No sore body parts. If anything, I noticed a mental change, a bit electrified.

soulwaxer

Hmmm, maybe the aliens were looking for YOU. Not fully consumed and integrated into technology, especially in today's age? Actually out and enjoying nature with real live human companionship?

Did any parts of your body feel sore?

Unique specimen indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

I am in Rhode Island.

I'm in Belgium.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I can't answer for soulwaxer, but for myself and my friend who did have phones, they take lousy shots during the day, never mind at night and...when you see something that bizarre, your mind is on the strange sighting and nothing else. Seriously, the last thing I thought of was taking a pic. I was wondering if it was military, aliens or whatever. LOL It was like being in a sci-fi movie only it was real and eerie as hell.

My thoughts exactly! Witnessing what we were seeing, and trying to figure out, was more important and exciting than proving it to someone afterward.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I thought of search lights, but this was way different. You couldn't see any beams leading up to the oval lights, and they didn't change in appearance when they crossed from clouds to clear sky.

The pattern, two rushing toward each other, meeting and spreading again is centered over whatever the attraction.

Of course the difference between search lights and a UFO aerobatic demonstration team would be obvious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join