It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient UFO ver recently discovered under temple in India

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Hyperboles

ancient ufo now buried. simple

again, seeing as intelligence really isn't my thing and you seem to be so full of it.

how can something be flying and buried at the same time?

If its buried its not flying so its not a UFO.

If its been discovered years ago and opened and explored years ago how can it be recent?
its a ufo alright, but you may call it an ancient alien spaceship, if you like to be full of it.
the alien bodies discovery is fairly recent. do your homework.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Some "aliens" are humans from other planets. They don't have to be little green men.

Additionally, should future humans ever figure out something along the lines of warp drive, by the time they sailed off to the Planet Vulcan and came back, enough time would have passed to essentially make them "aliens" to Earth at this time and place.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

They found some writing etched into the rock next to the dead bodies translated to "I can't believe you left the keys in it."

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: norhoc

So your video does not show any of the claims you make? Nice try
And what do you suppose I am trying.
Have you not enough intelligence to recognize that this is a compelling case for an ancient ufo? Some idol worshipping monstrosity built around/ upon this object doesn't diminish that case.

I wouldn't be commenting on other people's intelligence if I considered a verbal claim made on youtube to be "a compelling case for an ancient ufo."

You have made your own intelligence quite suspect with that statement.

Harte

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Some "aliens" are humans from other planets. They don't have to be little green men.

Additionally, should future humans ever figure out something along the lines of warp drive, by the time they sailed off to the Planet Vulcan and came back, enough time would have passed to essentially make them "aliens" to Earth at this time and place.

Sorry. The warp drive works outside the boundaries of space time and such travel is therefore not impacted by time dilation.

Harte

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Sorry. The warp drive works outside the boundaries of space time and such travel is therefore not impacted by time dilation.

I know that's the way it works on TV, but in real life, it's different. Ask any alien.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I know that's the way it works on TV, but in real life, it's different. Ask any alien.

en.wikipedia.org...

Theoretical, of course, but not affected by time dilation.
And it's the only theoretically sound warp drive out there.

Harte

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That cant be an Apple watch, it's not square...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Have you not enough intelligence to recognize that this is a compelling case for an ancient ufo? Some idol worshipping monstrosity built around/ upon this object doesn't diminish that case.

I wouldn't be commenting on other people's intelligence if I considered a verbal claim made on youtube to be "a compelling case for an ancient ufo."

Harte
And you have made yours with this post

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peter Brake

They found some writing etched into the rock next to the dead bodies translated to "I can't believe you left the keys in it."

Lol nice one

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

its a ufo alright,

Maybe to one that knows not the meanings of words they use.

but you may call it an ancient alien spaceship

Why would I be so stupid and do that?

the alien bodies discovery is fairly recent.

What alien bodies?

do your homework.

I finished school many years ago friend, hence why I know what words mean.

Maybe homework is something you should be doing.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Lol im an engineer and know full well about words and such and dont have to do any homework. If i say a ufo means a ufo or a landed spaceship.
Now you can go about and cherry pick any of my posts including this one, or others posts till the cows come home but youll never change my opinions on anything. I have no more time for you im afraid.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Theoretical, of course, but not affected by time dilation.
And it's the only theoretically sound warp drive out there.

Time and space are so fluid.

Personally, I can't imagine humans gallivanting around the galaxy much. We'll be gone as a species before we develop anything like that. So that leaves humans from the past catching up to us in the present. I give those ancient people credit for being as smart as us, but not smarter.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Harte
And you have made yours with this post

Mine was made long ago.

Harte

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

Lol im an engineer and know full well about words and such and dont have to do any homework. If i say a ufo means a ufo or a landed spaceship.
Now you can go about and cherry pick any of my posts including this one, or others posts till the cows come home but youll never change my opinions on anything. I have no more time for you im afraid.

Who wants to change your opinion?
What's being said here is that your OP is full of crap.
No matter what you are, you are also a person that hears someone make a claim on YouTube and takes that for the honest truth - with no evidence behind it - and then comes here and tells us all about this UFO under a Temple - with no UFO under the temple.

There's a UFO under my chair right now. But you're simply not enlightened enough to be worthy of me posting any pictures of it for you.

Harte

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

originally posted by: seasonal

And I wonder if there are any handbags?

Sounds too good to be true...

a stylish handbag says "I have arrived. I have things." lol

Is that a Rolex on the wrist

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22782750]Harte

There's a UFO under my chair right now. But you're simply not enlightened enough to be worthy of me posting any pictures of it for you.

Harte
Seriously Lol, you are the only enlightened one on here. see the video title, its a news video. and i do not wish to see any videos of you on your chair and whatever is underneath it

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22782750]Harte

Harte
Seriously Lol, you are the only enlightened one on here. see the video title, its a news video. and i do not wish to see any videos of you on your chair and whatever is underneath it

Ohhh.. it's a NEWS video.

Well, that's different.

What news organization?
Oh yeah, UFOmania.
That's channel 3, isn't it?
Affiliated with Reuters?
Or is it UPI?

Harte

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

At 1:27 of the video the 'gold coins' it's showing are actually quarters, nickels and dimes of Canadian currency. You can see the Beaver, sailboat and moose/deer on them. Such a fake video lol..

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Lol im an engineer

Yeah, I call myself that when I used play with my train sets as a youngster as well.

Whatever that has to do with anything in this thread is beyond me.

But you keep tooting your horn and bragging about intelligence that you seem to never exhibit.

and know full well about words and such and dont have to do any homework.

OK

so what does this sentence quoted below mean then?

If i say a ufo means a ufo or a landed spaceship.

Huh?

Now you can go about and cherry pick any of my posts including this one, or others posts till the cows come home but youll never change my opinions on anything.

You sir/madam suffer from 'the stupid' as I like to call it.

Nowhere have I tried to change anyone's mind in this thread of yours.

I asked a simple question about the claims you have made.

I asked how can something that is buried be described as its flying?

I asked twice, to which you seem to unable to answer and your responses to a simple question to clarify what the hell you are on about just displays an irritation of sorts.

So no flying object,

No alien bodies,

nothing recent.

Not doing your homework while telling others just makes you look foolish.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join