It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient UFO ver recently discovered under temple in India

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Recent excavations with the protection and permission of the state police revealed well preserved alien bodies and its believed that there is a spaceship in the vault underneath,

www.youtube.com...

Interesting news and video

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Is there any other report of this other than the video ?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If only. ...

Cmon youtube be legit for once lulz

S F

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I want to believe.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sounds legit to me!
edit on 15-10-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thread title is misleading, as usual.

What UFO?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
fake as hell

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

there ought to be, will need to google it

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I heard no mention of alien bodies in the video. Mummified human remains, yes.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Blond hair. What color are their eyes? There are multiple legends from different civilizations that lite skinned men with beards brought info to help move tech forward. And I wonder if there are any handbags?

Sounds too good to be true...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And I wonder if there are any handbags?

a stylish handbag says "I have arrived. I have things." lol

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Kerala | Press Trust of India | Updated: February 20, 2012 16:11 IST
www.ndtv.com...

NEW DELHI: The experts' committee constituted by the Supreme Court for inventorying and scientifically documenting the priceless treasures found in the vaults of the famed Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple here commenced its work today. The panel, headed by eminent conservationist Dr M V Nair, is going about the job on the basis of a thorough plan with the use of electronic gadgets and devices supplied on order by state-run Keltron. According to temple sources, the committee would be initially opening two vaults, which mostly contain articles like silver and brass utensils and lamps that are taken out twice a year during festivals.
They would be recorded and documented. The work is being done jointly with the oversight committee on temple treasures headed by former High Court judge M N Krishnan. The oversight committee, also set up by the Apex Court, had opened four of the six vaults of the temple last year and found them containing an amazing array of precious wealth, drawing worldwide attention to the temple and its history. Though the panel was not mandated to quantify the value of the treasure in money terms, it has been widely speculated to cross Rs. 1 lakh crore by modest estimates.

Experts and historians, however, have decried the tendency to put a price tag on such a rare and antique wealth considering their cultural and heritage value. The sprawling temple, an architectural splendour in granite, was reubilt in its present form in 18th century by the Travancore Royal House, which ruled southern Kerala and adjoining parts of Tamil Nadu before the integration of the princely state into the Indian Union in 1947. Even after the independence, the temple continued to be governed by a trust controlled by the erstwhile royal family, to whom Lord Padmanabha (Vishnu in the reclining posture) is their family deity.
The process of accounting of its wealth, whose existence has been a secret for outside world, was ordered by the court last year based on a litigation initiated by a former IPS officer late T P Sundara Rajan. He had pleaded for the state takeover of the temple from the trust controlled by the royal house contending it was important for secured preservation of the priceless wealth. Though the Kerala High Court directed the state to consider the take-over of the temple, it has been challenged by the temple trust in the apex court.

Vaults A and B opened at temple 2011
www.thehindu.com...

Kerala Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple: Dire warnings by diviners about opening vault

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

KOCHI/CHENNAI: After an astonishing find of wealth in the secret vaults of the Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in the Kerala capital, astrologers who carried out a deva prasnam (seeking the will of the deity) have warned of dire consequences if the last chamber of the temple is opened. All vaults except the one marked 'B' have been examined by a Supreme Court-appointed team, and today's warnings are against opening the final vault. The diviners have warned that only the deit .. Read more at: //economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/9567896.cms?intenttarget=no&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

edit on 15-10-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I heard about the gold coins and what not a few years ago plenty of links about that and it is the same temple. The report said that they hadn't yet opened the last chamber. No mention of the object USO (unidentified stationery object.
)

Given they can't drill into it and the guys are not from around there we could assume that the object is a vehicle and it doesn't have wheels. Very interesting really like some confirmation - looks like they shut that door again and it will be India that gains the next tech breakthrough.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I heard no mention of alien bodies in the video. Mummified human remains, yes.

The one on the left looked to be gorgeous, when alive. Huge smile. Maybe she was a Pleadian?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The youtube has a link to UFO Mania home page.....

Plenty of items on the same type of flying machine taken from the Sanskrit, as well as many of which have yet to be translated, while the theme is always the same.
old article,
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Blond hair. What color are their eyes? There are multiple legends from different civilizations that lite skinned men with beards brought info to help move tech forward. And I wonder if there are any handbags?

Those "purses" likely represent cultivation, seed collection. Cultivation led to civilization.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So your video does not show any of the claims you make? Nice try

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This is not new and story is years old. What was found was behind 4 doors...

The 5th cannot be opened and thought only can be opened by sound.. an unknown chant.

No ufo found or expected to be. Read up anywhere on the Temple of Kerala... Check your sources 1st and earliest date any yt video was posted.

The story isn't new... Nor any ufo's... Read up for yourself...

'Welcome...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I saw this a while back I would recommend reading the first comment because a local guy whom lives in the area and is very interested in the site say's that this video is mostly lies, not the UFO bit but the story about the gold pointing out that it was knowledge that the Hindu priests believed was precious - NOT gold or gem's.

He also described the unopened door, an engineer claimed that there was another set of door's inside that are open but it is like an air lock with an exceptionally complicated locking mechanism which he also claim's was sound activated, He note's the complex structure of the temple and beneath the temple which is build in the centre of a complex hydro engineering system so that opening the air locked door by force would probably flood the lower unexplored and unopened temple beyond the sealed door which is older than the current temple itself.

I would love it to be a UFO though or a real ancient Vimana in preserved state but if it was do you think we would ever hear about it?.

So the Engineer's and the Indian NATIONAL government are wanting to see in there, have opened some of the chambers against the wishes of the priests and the local royal family but the have not opened the sealed door - or is he wrong.

So blond dudes in one piece silk like jump suit's, mummified lying up against a sealed metallic object that they can not drill into, sound's a bit like the movie hanger 18 but with the body's outside the craft and mummified.

Guess whom would get there hand's on it if it where real, by force if they had to.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The one told about central american/south americans (cant remember which) is a lie.
edit on 15-10-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join