It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kap-Dwa: A mysterious, 3.5-meter-tall, two-headed Giant from Patagonia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Kap-Dwa: A mysterious, 3.5-meter-tall, two-headed Giant from Patagonia

There isn’t a shortage of ancient texts and general evidence that supports the notion that giants existed on Earth. However, you’ve probably never encountered a story like this. Meet Kap Dwa, a two-headed, 3.5-meter-tall giant from Patagonia.

The story begins in 1673 when this massive two-headed giant was captured by Spanish sailors where he remained captive until he was killed while trying to escape from his captivators, as the Spaniards killed him with a pike through the chest.

Kap-Dwa can be seen at Bob's Side Show ar the Antique Man LTD in Baltimore.

So - real? Or fake? Really freaky tall conjoined twins? Nephalim?

“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” -Genesis 6:4

Kap-Dwa may have been real, and our planet is anything but uncommon when it comes to people with extraordinary height. The tallest man on Earth, when last measured on 27 June 1940, was found to be 2.72 m. The issue with the ‘two heads’ can also be explained as ‘conjoined twins’ are not that uncommon.

Something to think about.

I have no reason to doubt. Still worth continuing to look into - which I will do.

edit on 1708Sunday201713 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sad, being born with a mutation in those time would mean people would hunt you down believe you are some kind of monster.

I am glad we are out of the dark ages.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I've always been of the opinion that it's a gaff. Neither of the popular backstories can be at all substantiated (including the names of people involved or their ships). The backstories also don't happen to make much sense in particular.

Conjoined twins exist of course and we even have a real life example of a living, breathing "two-headed girl" — though I would imagine the young women resent being referred to as single person despite sharing most of a body.

There are also examples of extremely tall people. Robert Wadlow was nearly 9 feet tall when he died at the age of 22. Given population statistics on giants in the modern world — which has many many many many more people than any time in the past — it seems unlikely that many humans have ever reached 8 feet in height so 12 feet seems *extremely* improbable.

It would be easy to answer your question. I'm sure that any number of universities would be more than happy to take a look. Call me crazy but if I were in possession of a 12 foot tall, two-headed giant, I'd get its authenticity validated immediately.

The fact that this hasn't been done should probably tell you everything you need to know.
edit on 2017-10-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I've been reading about that.

On the other hand I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibilities.

From what those who've seen 'him' first hand - he's 'seamless'.

So sad he ended up in the hovel in Baltimore.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Look at a photograph of the tallest and shortest basketball players today. Imagine there were different clans for each person.

cdn-s3.si.com...

If both groups described an encounter of each other, what would each say? "Those guys were giants. Nearly as tall as two of our men". The other group was say there were little people roaming the Earth "Those guys were slightly more than half as tall as us".

Due to nutrition restrictions, people were shorter hundreds of years ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Due to nutrition restrictions, people were shorter hundreds of years ago.

How do you come by that? In my experience (eating all fresh and grown for 20 years in Sicily with no crap added)?

I would think these people were mega-made.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Tough one. I'd have preferred to see this in real life to know whether the bones were real or fake paper masche. If real I guess would be a pretty scary encounter.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Hoax,

There is another virtually identical mummified Patagon (or was it the same one?), "King Mac-A-Dula", he was " nine feet high, had two heads, was as strong as an elephant, and a great warrior who led his tribe to many victories, and that after one great battle he disappeared and was never seen or heard of again".

His mummy (a natural process acording to the pamphlet we are quoting) "was found in a cave in Patagonia. South America, by a party of English miners, while prospecting for gold". Apparently it was exhibited by the Nelson Supply House at South Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. It was under lease from England, so perhaps it was the same being.

It seems however that Mr. Nelson made his fake mummies out of papier-maché and sold them to anyone willing to display them.

Two-headed creatures have existed as "curios" since time immemorial. See This image of some strange creatures, among which is a two-headed dwarf.

Patagonia also has myths about a condor with two heads and an enigmatic two-headed guanaco, which was a bad omen, a "forerunner of sickness"

patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com...

The bold is mine.

For a source of all that is Patagonian, Austin's blog is a must.

new topics

top topics

join