It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of Tabby's Star May Have Been Solved

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

no this is not the case those are real color pictures not false color
also ohhhh you are one of those people! that doesnt believe in ufos just because you cant capture one
this in itself is proof that there is an inteligence behind the phenomena and not just an natural phenomenum
however has vallee has shown that inteligence isnt aliens...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As a close follower of the mission I was in no doubt and still believe they altered the colour balance toward red , they even started obscuring the sundial colour calibration tool in pictures to hide it but the cat was already out of the bag.

The Curiosity pictures are far better , honesty is the best policy.

I've read somewhere that the explanation for the red colour that was previously blue is that they used an infrared filter for that particular image.

The only colour change NASA do do, is white-balancing some images to provide Earth-like colours, in order to better see the various minerals.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Quite the opposite actually I do think something is out there it's a numbers game, are any capable and close enough to visit Earth I don't think so. A ufo is an unidentfied flying object the problem is to ufo believers every bright dot in a picture/video at night or dark spot in a picture/video during the day is Mog from Zog. They never look at other possible reasons for what they see, also claims made about speed of objects in videos always give me a laugh if you dont know the size or distance of the object you cant work out a speed.

As for colour and being a keen photographer for 30+ years I can tell you that you could put a dozen digital or flim cameras on the surface of Mars take pictures at exactly the same time of the same view an no 2 images would have exactly the same colours that is a FACT!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
bs
its pretty obvious what it is, however mainstream "scientists" or should i say science priests
find the truth overwhelming

Scientists would not find it overwhelming, this is the very thing that is in the back of there mind when they are doing there primary work.

It would be overwhelming to the religious, but to physicists/scientists, it is the very massive find they all hope they will achieve in there career.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

so what do you think trully anomalous ufos are? i lean to interdimensional

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

the regular dimming was the nail in the coffin of all natural explanations, that isnt normal

top topics

<< 1   >>

join