It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Yep.

Plus the range with RFID is rather limited. Some companies are saying they can get upto 5 meters (ideal conditions), but usually get between 1 and 1.5 meters. And, as you’ve said, simple duct tape stops them completely.

WiFi has stability issues, coverage issues, highly targeted to be hacked, signals can be minimised or stopped through various means.

GPS has all the issues I’ve outlined before and my post above yours about water.

I think that debunks all 3 of Chester’s fantasies.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Given you can buy wallets to block RFIDs, its not a smart way of doing it.

Whom ever put this idea in his head, is playing silly buggers.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I’ve actually been enjoying watching him type his rants and not posting any evidence. He’s exposed himself as someone who thinks they know things, but clearly don’t.

Case in point: Saying there’s 2000 satellites to cover Americas GPS coverage lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If there were that many satellites near orbatal space would be a very crowded place, and astronomers unhappy.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Actually, the lines in the palm of my right hand do actually form a rudimentary square and compass. One of these days I’ll have to take a pic and insert colored lines to highlight it.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Everyone will lose their minds over the Masonic-handed Mod.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Who knows, you might discover a tribe of Bigfoots, too.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

that would be cool.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well truth is coming forth on the Orlando night club shooter, dad was a FBI informant and some say an agent.

I did mention that the shooter seemed to be groomed for it, just like the Church shooter, the Florida School shooter, the LV shooter.

Everything will come out sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Non sequitur is non sequitur...

This has NOTHING to do with your OP

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What does any of that have to do with a fictional GPS/WiFi/rfid/magical/pixie dust firearm?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

C. J. I have F.B. friends in South Africa. They put up a CCTV clip of a fatal "Farm" attack. Their Black Gov't claims these are random attacks. But the CCTV clip went un-noticed, and it shows one Black para military operator with a military grade cell phone jammer, sticking up out of his backpack. The next one is carrying a large double action revolver, in his hand. So this is infuriating the rest of the White Boers. When TSHTF, para militaries will have all of these jamming toys, here as well. So be careful what you wish for. Mexican Paras could shut down our legal police, electronically, and then simply walk in and take over California.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Earlier this year Smart Guns were given to certain police dept for BETA testing.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This first was revealed to be used in the States in 2017. The Govt is three to five years ahead in planning so seeing these BETA Tested in actually US Police Dept is going to be interesting.

thumbs up tot he nay sayers.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Earlier this year Smart Guns were given to certain police dept for BETA testing.

www.reuters.com...

So extremely short range RFID. Not your GPS and tracking system like you stated in your OP and multiple posts throughout this 5 year old thread about a "resolution to soon be passed".

In other words, the amount of times myself and multiple others explained how RFID is possible and GPS not, we were all correct, you failed miserably and there's STILL no resolution, 5 years after this thread was created.

Bravo Chester. You still got it wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

LOL. I forgot about this thread, it aged rather poorly.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Posting while drinking (or smoking certain substances) is not recommended, and this is a perfect example of why.

ETA: heh, just noticed this is an OLD thread from 2017...
edit on 1-8-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The Establishment never fails to be about five years in the planning for anything.

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join