It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy
I could munt any chip by walking near the NMRs at work. Superconducting magnets do that.

The smart gun tech is not what our OP is implying

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
I seem to remember seeing a story on ATs that the hacker turned up dead mysteriously too....

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It is actually a GPD global positioning device that uses GPS technology, and if you knew more than you think you know you know the technology already exists and has so for some time now.

I was told by a man in 1994 that we would have drives no bigger than our fingers in just few years and in 2000 they came out with the first portable solid-state flash drive though invented in 1999 they didn't hit the market until a year or two later.

some of the tech guys know what I am saying is true but some are not allowed to even admit that here exists a system operating outside your normal 802.11 infrastructures. As there is a dark net outside the boundries of to the internet there are systems that are outside current systems in operation and that is why certain things cannot be hacked with in a system that other things in it can be.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

observer.com...

A gps chip would be a medical device. Which would have passed ethical approval and have a searchable patent.

Surely the Op can provide the parent ID.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
It is actually a GPD global positioning device that uses GPS technology, and if you knew more than you think you know you know the technology already exists and has so for some time now.

It's obvious you feel otherwise but the laws of physics don't get suspended for you and your family to try and make your fictional story sound more believable. There is no GPS device that can communicate with a satellite from inside your body, this is a fact.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

We both know there isn't one, it's not physically possible for GPS to penetrate our bodies and communicate with an orbiting satellite.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I would like some evidence of this....

I was told by a man in 1994 that we would have drives no bigger than our fingers in just few years and in 2000 they came out with the first portable solid-state flash drive though invented in 1999 they didn't hit the market until a year or two later

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Noinden

We both know there isn't one, it's not physically possible for GPS to penetrate our bodies and communicate with an orbiting satellite.

Our brains emit a very specific frequency that can be picked up with very sensitive equipment and any individual can be pinpointed anywhere in the world, except DB of course as there's nothing upstairs.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You are correct, I am not talking smart guns, from what was explained it is a chip would control the hardware that will not allow certain parts to function.

Not to negate smart guns or smart products. But this device can fit in the handle, stock or butt of a gun to control the firing of the guns shell or cripple the guns recoiling mechanism not allowing a gun to load or reload itself. It is something that came out of their smart gun technology that they think can be implemented easier than marketing smart guns to the public. Which we all know is very expensive.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I can put a chip anywhere on a rifle or pistol and, unless it was in the way of the firing pin, it would still fire.

What you’re proposing is just not doable by just putting a chip somewhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Our brains emit a very specific frequency that can be picked up with very sensitive equipment and any individual can be pinpointed anywhere in the world, except DB of course as there's nothing upstairs.

The Original Poster is talking about an implanted GPS device. These don't exist.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

best I could do for you is link you to this www.storagenewsletter.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

metro.co.uk...

Yep. It's great scifi and drama. But not real. Kind of like running a mass spec to ID ceramics CSI) or getting same day full Dna profiles

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That’s a regular portable flash drive. Not a portable SSD flash drive.

Try again?

link   

*tripple face palm*

You don't know how a gun works if you believe this.

link   

Of course I realize that, the GPS implant isn't needed.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No I am talking about a GPD Global positioning device it is different than a GPS I apologize if I used GPS but it does operate on the global positioning satellite system. Teh GPS device you buy for you kids today online are in themselves are GPD it is the app that uses GPS

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If you say so.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you say so.

I'm not actually being serious.

edit on 15-10-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: you guys take gun talk far too seriously

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Are you getting GPD and DGPS mixed up?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join