It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No Duh. That is why we went with a GPD/GPS device but found the once implantable are limited to animal use only. After months of searching and asking questions I was put in touch by a software com to a R and D program sponsored by Trackcore and Genevalabs.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
No Duh. That is why we went with a GPD/GPS device but found the once implantable are limited to animal use only. After months of searching and asking questions I was put in touch by a software com to a R and D program sponsored by Trackcore and Genevalabs.

There are no implantable GPS devices. Stop lying.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Can you provide a link (I know right? How dare I ask for a source!) for an internal GPS device for humans and/or animals?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Take out the Republican in your sentence, because a Democrat controlled Congress isn't about to pass something like this, either.

They may want to, and some do, but they're smart enough to know they'd become unemployed, a great many of them, next election. Same with the President, irregardless of party. Not to mention the Supreme Court would shoot this down virtually instantaneously.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Can you provide a link (I know right? How dare I ask for a source!) for an internal GPS device for humans and/or animals?

It's sooper sekret and only ex-spooks get to know about them.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's sooper sekret and only ex-spooks get to know about them.

But he said they’re available for animals.

Does that mean all farmers are ex spooks??????
edit on 15102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If they have non-existent technology they are. Or Grey's.

One or the other.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

My Son could not tell you his name address or phone number if you asked. His stainless steel bracelet can be cut off by kidnapper as well as a gps device on his person or in his back pack.

I would like you to understand, what he has remembered has taken five years of repetition to just get him to spell his first name, and to stop calling pizza, Gamfa.

What is even funnier is that an autistic girl uses words my son uses like gumfa and daya but they have totally different meanings. She says gamfa and her parents learned it was for Outside. When she used daya she meant she wanted something given to her, my som used it for "I don't want or like".

so with that understanding and you had a child you loved you would want to chip them too. The problem was no one had one for humans that could be tracked by phone or computer.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If they have non-existent technology they are. Or Grey's.

One or the other.

Why can’t they be both?

Grey ex spooks.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

give it 20 years and all will change. The Antifa are not the hippies of the 60's and 70's we saw rioting in the streets. This is something new and more dangerous as they want anyone who doesn't think as they do eliminated.

These are the kids raised up on facebook, google search and believe wikipedia is a great source of all things. A lot on wikipedia is fake.
edit on 15-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It's not the worst idea but I can't see it working. One legit reason to own a gun would be hunting. Some people live in city's and go hunting. So how do you deactivate the chip if you're in the wilderness?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying but I still think it's wrong to chip any person, we are not cattle.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Just know it was a very hard decision for us, and in the long run may be something good in his lifetime will come of it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I understand what you are saying but I still think it's wrong to chip any person, we are not cattle.

Don't worry, no one got chipped with the make believe technology.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just noticed this is in Skunk Works now.

That means the OP now doesn’t have to supply any evidence. Not like he had or was going to anyway.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

But it wasn't deleted as feared so that means TPTB must be losing their grip.

Or it's made up. You decide.

edit on 15-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I seem to recall a Future Tech type of show years ago that made a Smart Gun in which in order to function it required the owner's profile to be added. Fingerprint or certain pattern of pressing indents on the grip or other foolishness. I also seem to remember a thumbprint activation system on a gun.

So how did the end consumer react? I think John Wayne used more Glocks in True Grit than the demand for these guns. Stores that do have them will not display them because they are thought of as crap.

Retrofitting an older gun? As said can't happen as there is no way to prevent a non striker fired gun that wasn't designed with an interrupt to be so modified. And how would that tech remotely begin to work on a revolver?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Don't worry, no one got chipped with the make believe technology.

I know we have no such tech yet but just the thought of people all for it is a bit disturbing to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Just know it was a very hard decision for us, and in the long run may be something good in his lifetime will come of it.

Ah yea, no.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I know we have no such tech yet but just the thought of people all for it is a bit disturbing to me.

I think he's just trying to get a rise out of people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join