It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

So you claim to work at Scott Automation and Robotics which facility?

I know someone there who visited us about one of our mining facilities.

You can't be telling the truth, because most of the faculty there is clean room environment. Meaning if you are not in shipping or corporate, all you clothes come off and you wear non static clothing supplied to you by the plant.

That is right, I will be visiting there later this year hopefully if our mining contract goes through.

Maybe you and I can meet up after all.

edit on 6-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Maybe you and I can meet up after all.

So you can follow through with your threats?

How very christian of you.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

you still haven't done any calling around and interviewed anyone on their R&D in Mass, Pa, Florida or Connecticut.

Well I can't do anything for ignorant. Some work you have to do yourself. Just give em your press card or if they buy from you you can go and visit their facilities.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Let’s get back to the topic.

It’s bunk. Fake. False. Fiction.

There has been a whopping ZERO evidence from Chester to even suggest anything like this is going to happen.

Chester has ADMITTED that “soon to be passed” was a lie.

Chester doesn’t understand that GPS doesn’t go through water, so a chip in a grip would be useless, as it would have to pass through a human hand which has a lot of water in it.

Chester has changed from GPS, to RFID to WiFi, but all 3 of those things have major flaws that would prevent any such system from working.

Chester doesn’t understand that electronics can be bypassed and/or removed completely. He doesn’t understand electronics at all.

Chester posted a link to a discussion on viability, thinking the discussion was in his favour. Turns out, the discussion said it WASN’T viable.

Chester hasn’t been able to offer a single bit of evidence to even suggest anything like this is going to happen at all, let alone “soon”.

So this thread is exactly what I said at the top of this post. It’s bunk. Fake. False. Fiction.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

R&D means nothing, Chester. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

This got explained to you by multiple people already.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No, just meeting up with him might just prove that I am not joking about these things.

But if he is wearing a watch, he is not in the manufacturing area of either facility he is either corporate or shipping. The only two areas outside the dressing rooms they are allowed to wear watches. The slightest disturbance from even a quartz watch will render some of their HTS series meteorological, and neurological xray equipment and LMOS solenoids inoperative.

We use their HTS systems at one of our metal separation facilitates. So we have probably met when four executives were Stateside or he is in a low level shipping dept.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It does if you know anything but for you just because those weapon manufacturing don't have articles (which they do and you don't seem able to find them) or you are unwilling to do anything real but sit on you backside claiming the sky is green.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ol red eye,

go ahead keep this thread going answer back with all your false arguments. Because if you haven't don't the work you can't make any claim to know anything.
edit on 6-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

It does if you know anything but for you just because those weapon manufacturing don't have articles (which they do and you don't seem able to find them) or you are unwilling to do anything real but sit on you backside claiming the sky is green.

That’s rich coming from the person who admittidely lied and has shown no evidence for any of your claims.

R&D means nothing. There’s R&D into all sorts of things that never end up in the real world.

You would have known this if you had done the slightest bit of research.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

go ahead keep this thread going answer back with all your false arguments.

False arguments? Show me anything I’ve said in this thread that isn’t true.

You wouldn’t be lying again, would you?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'll give you a hint, Apple is behind some of the tech and they are not even talking about it. They love to brag about all the smart tech but their smart gun tech is not even given a peep. Because if US citizens knew what this liberal company is doing they wouldn't let them even operate.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I'll give you a hint, Apple is behind some of the tech and they are not even talking about it

Yet you somehow know about it? Yeah, right.

You can’t even get the most basic of facts right, Chester.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
From the OP

new gun requirements for newly manufactured guns

From your post on page 32

they are not on the market yet.

Just another thing to add to the long list of things you can’t keep straight.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

no you haven't done enough work researching the tech to know they have gps devices 3/16ths of an inch long and 1/8th of an inch wide, and the power sources for them are 3/8th inch wide and an 1/8 of an inch in depth cell battery.

The CIA has been using them for the last ten years. How do you think when they found the supposed guns the DEA captures at the border ended up being CIA issued Weapons and there were no GPS devices in them (originally they were said to have them)?

Man the Tech companies are 30 years advanced in their development of all sorts of tech than they are letting the MSM even report on.

Where do you think they got the tech. I gave you info on projects and papers you could look for but you haven't even done that. I'll give you another hint they are getting their tech knowledge from the same place the Germans first got their rocket propulsion systems from. The CIA, the US Navy and the US Air force are sitting literally on tech that could end the use of oil. For much of the tech for the engines ran on water. Look for the documents. Many of the men who leaked some this stuff all died mysterious deaths. the last was in 1994. 25 years since the first micro tracking tech was developed for the US Air force and it was the size of a postage stamp.

Don't waste your time reading Project Blue Book that is a joke of misinformation let out to distract. Where do you think the more than 30,000 missing humans go every years? Killed by Serial killers? There would have to be a whole lot of them.

Do some research then come back and berate me or shut up. But if you don't want this thread to go any further then do the latter.

Naysayer.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ol red eyes

Stop quoting me and do some research.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Doesn’t change the FACT that GPS can’t go through the human body.

The rest of your post is a meaningless rant, again.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Ol red eyes

Stop quoting me and do some research.

Says the person who doesn’t know that what they’re saying is fiction based on 80s sci-fi.

Nothing you’ve said is true. You deserve a medal for being so wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You can of course show the patents for these right? Yes the CIA DOES patent its technology, they don't want others making money from it.

You can't prove what you claimed.

But back to the point. Organic matter (and stone, and metal and water and ....) block the signal for GPS. The very act of embeddign one in a gun, would give it a range that was hardly worth the effort.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

2mm of water is enough to stop a GPS signal getting through.

That means, a hand, a leaf during the rain, a bath or sink with a tiny bit of water in, most apartments, houses and businesses with water pipes (or other liquids), roof top pools and a whole list of other things, would completely stop a gun from working if it had this fictional GPS chip in it.

Sounds ideal for law enforcement lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Even a bad rain storm can bork GPS. WiFii suffers from interferance, and RFID? Yeah right, you can block that with some good Duct tape.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join