It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Cheers...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Cheers...

That tomato doesn't look ripe to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I still prefer the superconducting option (you don't turn those off quite as easily)
Its much more high tech looking and it weeds the idiots out.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Well, at least we don’t have to worry about which type of magnets to use. Works of fiction don’t need magnets to circumvent them. It just takes facts

edit on 532018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Oh I don't know, the magnets will wipe all their files if they are electronically stored the wrong way
A good thing to be honest.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

they are not on the market yet.

Oh yeah and magnets good luck you'll only end up with a piece of metal for the scrap pile, you'll inadvertently kill your smart gun to thepoint it wont work at all.

When you finally give up and take it to be repaired you will be hauled off to a detention center for attempting to disengage the safety mechanisms the Govt put there for your own safety.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

zip guns are not very effective at long ranges of over three feet especially the length that the troops will be at when surrounding your home because you didn't give up you old weapons for the newer safer smart weapons. You could modify it to work at longer ranges but it accuracy will be off considerably.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

oh my the ignorance of such a self absorbed egotist of self subscribed knowledge of all things.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

BTW, you will ruin the weapon beyond use except to bludgeon someone with.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

stars are for those who seek recognition fro those who they think, think like they do.

Have you read the Dulce Report yet?

Didn't think so

You all think you have the right to bear arms but that right was done away over 60 years ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Only if it is poorly made neighbour. I work with superconducting Magnets each and every day (they are part of something called an NMR).

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Says the guy that has offered a big fat ZERO in the evidence department.

This thread is a massive fail.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

BTW, you will ruin the weapon beyond use except to bludgeon someone with.

By getting rid of a non functional, fictional tracker in a hand grip?

Yeah. That’s how things work, Chester. The non electronic parts will stop working LOL.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

See what he's possibly remembering is a large superconducting magenet (it would need to be many Teslas more than the Earths field) can bork a watch, and by watch we are talking older analogue watches. However I have yet to kill any of my pieces by forgetting to take them off. I've wiped pass cards, I've killed (back in the day) diskettes and Zip drives. But watches? Nah. I'm too smart to rub my watch up and down the magents (which cause the workings to misalign, and a good watchmaker can fix that).

Modern magnets are shielded very well. Its hard to find old magnets these days. Most have quenched .

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I think he’s pulled his “ideas” from 80s sci-fi and thrown in a bit of bad government for good measure.

Nothing he’s said would work. And when he’s shown, the story changes. He’s said GPS, WiFi, RFID. None would do what he thinks they would. Not even close. He can’t even get the number of satellites right. Hell, he even thinks that GPS can travel through water LOL.

And when asked for evidence? You get ignored. It’s not like I expect evidence, because I know there is none. If there was, it would have been posted 30 pages ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

He is very lucky this is SKunkworks. Not that this thread started here. Its as if someone protected him and moved it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It should have been hoaxed, lol’d or a new forum created called “dumb ideas that have no shred of reality in them”.

I think, once a thread has been exposed as a fake, it should get moved. Like this thread. There’s nothing based on reality, yet Chester still thinks he’s right.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

sure you do.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

the electric part is what allows the gun to work red eyed dummy. If that part is disabled there is no manual way of getting that part out of the firing mechanism. No cocking the hammer will remove it no pulling the trigger will fire the gun. I explained all that 29 pages ago.

seems if it was a fail why are you still helping me keep it alive atfer 31 pages?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So a magical chip in a stock/grip is going to stop a gun from working?

You really need to open a book about things you don’t know about. You can find them at places called “libraries”, or you can search on the “internet” for the online version.

. If that part is disabled there is no manual way of getting that part out of the firing mechanism

If it got in there, it can be got out. Not exactly rocket science.

seems if it was a fail why are you still helping me keep it alive atfer 31 pages?

Because I have fun proving people wrong. Like you and everything you’ve said in this thread being wrong.

30 odd pages of you showing you know nothing about firearms, satellites, GPS, WiFi, RFID, electronics and the written English language. That’s a pretty big achievement. Well done!
edit on 632018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join