It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I only stated that tech is out there and is in the process of actually being produced.

So in the end there will be a viable solution using this type of tech.

link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Again a Patent is not proof of viable technology. Proof that it will work is where?

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Thanks for the patent links.

Looks like you were right about this after all.

No, he wasn’t right at all.

He stated CURRENT firearms, NOT future smart firearms.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The title of your thread says otherwise.

Stop with shifting goal posts.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: muzzleflash

But it doesn’t exist in the way needed for the OPs idea to work.

As I, and others, have already said.

Regular GPS tech works fine. You just integrate it into the system.

Yes. That’s how you do it lol.

Forget the dead spots and the systems not being able to handle the extra millions contacts.

Just plug and go lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I only stated that tech is out there and is in the process of actually being produced.

So in the end there will be a viable solution using this type of tech.

No, you said this tech was going to be put in all current firearms and the “resolution to be passed soon”.

You also said it wasn’t about future smart weapons.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well I stated future firearms which are of a totally different design.
I even pointed out in my 2nd post that I don't see how old firearms could be converted properly.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

That would still involve everyone giving up all current firearms for future smart firearms AND a major overhaul and upgrade of GPS systems to a system that we don’t currently have.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The tech has been in the works for some time now and you can read the attached patents being linked to the one shown.

firear m safety mech

This tech has some linked patents going back to 2010. So they have been at this for a while and the idea we showed earlier is true and plausible and doable.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Oh look, more FUTURE smart weapons. Where’s the tech for current firearms?

Oh, that’s right. There isn’t any. You made it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

No I do not believe it is an "off the shelf" item. The tech is unreliable and hackable. If you'd read the thread, you would have seen the arguments.

This "idea" does not solve gun problems.
This idea is "not a resolution about to be passed".
Retrofitting all guns with a GPS chip, will not happen. Simply because the American gun owning public soil themselves at the idea of the government getting involved (sort of why the 2nd ammendment exists, not completely but sort of).

Thus the OP is bunk

So it's not off the shelf, but it's unreliable and hackable?
Um, that's a contradiction. Either it exists or it doesn't.

You claimed that GPS technology doesn't exist and could never be integrated into gun technology.
I said that all the components are off the shelf and ready to go, and that new future gun designs could and probably will incorporate this type of technology and that by 2100 to 2250 the only firearms available will most likely be like this.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Terrry, simple cell tower triangulation and use of those towers would be all they need to track firearms and in some case disable them.

Now they can't make anyone with older guns give them up but they could pass laws for new guns.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I would say it will be sooner than that. Look at how fast tech has advanced since 1995? The leaps and bounds of tech have been enormous.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

They can ban the production of various ammo types too.
That way the ammo supply will dwindle and will make most current firearms obsolete in a century.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Did you forget the title of this thread Chester?

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

What about this snippet from your OP?

...how pre dated guns will be updated to be useless unless the govt allows you to use them, once this bill is allowed to pass

So far, you’ve offered nothing in relation to anything being passed soon OR modifications to existing firearms.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I am going to cite your first post.

I want you to understand this thread was started to warn Americans and other nations about new gun requirements for newly manufactured guns and how pre dated guns will be updated to be useless unless the govt allows you to use them, once this bill is allowed to pass.

Ok, there was an idea which through in retrospect does not seem as the best course of action but was accepted by a majority of the group as a viable course of Action for future firearm sales and current legal firearm owners. This page maybe totally erased either I or ATS may be forced to comply to erase this thread or post. But I hope many will read this before that happens.

An Idea was presented about having all firearms created with a computer GPS and activation of use chip or AUC. It seems that it is already in production. If passed by congress in a closed session of course, all new firearms will be made with these chips.

The chips allow the weapons to be allowed to be tracked and activate for firing. i.e. at home you will have a certain code given you by the FBI to activate you firearm for home defense (of course it does not prevent home suicide use), once out of range of the home the chip deactivates the firing ability of the firearm. If you go to a range via a port or wifi an activation code for firing is downloaded to allow the gun to fire. Once away from the range it automatically disables the firearm. This will be on all new firearms. All registered firearms will be by law required to have a GPS chip placed in the firearm for tracking. They say in case of theft but it could be used for tracking the gun at all times.

If these newer guns have either the Anti-firing chip or GPS chips disabled by magnetic or a hack the gun is locked and cannot be fired. Rendering the gun useless for any purpose in home or out of home. The older ones will still be able to fire even if the GPS chip is hacked or corrupted.

The fact that this type of advanced tech is already in production without public knowledge is frightening.

I expect that ATS or I will be forced to remove this thread if detected I allowed this info out. Get it out and spread the news before this happens.

You quite clearly state that the tech is in production. Now you are showing furture tech. NOT in production.

Couple this with a statement taht this thread would be deleted if "Detected". This is an open forum. The government possesses the technology to see this has been posted. Thus if you were part of anything, and had signed a confidentiality clause. You would have been stopped.

Yet here you are, digging down, rather than up. Adding fantasy upon fantasy. Implying future tech is what is happening now.

Then shifting the goal posts.

So in summary

(a) You are not part of a thing group (it is called a think tank neighbour).
(b) This is NOT something about to be legislated, despite your thread subject
(c) You can't keep your story straight.

Oh and lets not even talk about your fantasy about spoons. Hi Faribairn Sykes Third Phase exponent here.

link   

Terrry, simple cell tower triangulation and use of those towers would be all they need to track firearms and in some case disable them.

I thought it was a super secret GPD? Now it’s radio?

Same issues though. Dead spots.

Now they can't make anyone with older guns give them up but they could pass laws for new guns.

Could? I thought something was soon to be passed.
edit on 17102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

link   

Yeah but it will take at least a century to wait out the current ammo supply and to continually crackdown on illicit ammo production until it's mostly eradicated. 2250 is when it could be completely 100% eradicated. 2100 is like 95%.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

No it is not contradictory.

GPS tech is unreliable. Its been hacked. It can thus be extrapolated what it would be like in a weapon.

Google about web enabled pacemakers if you don't know. Same idea. Someone was able to prove they could hack, and shut down someones pacemaker (in proof of concept).

Add a computer, someone will hack it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Also we need to convince everyone that total control is the only route to true freedom, so they will allow the govt to put cameras virtually everywhere, everyone will be chipped and tracked, and the AI computer will decide everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join