It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

we were just sharing a little.

Sorry you felt derailed. the thread as boomed and hard for me to keep up with.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So explain how this works for hunters.

Also, how will this be imposed upon the criminals with guns?

Who gets sued if the device fails to operate correctly (criminal invasion of someone's home, the homeowner's gun fails to fire due to some issue with this device) ?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

It would not work - as in it could not work unless an entire new array of GPS satellites were launched.

The bandwidth limit on GPS satellites is actually not that high, it would not be able to handle the load of hundreds of thousands to millions of new connections to the network.

The available slots on a GPS network is finite.

Big difference in a ping and constant track.
edit on 15-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Oh I know that.

Even if law makers were crazy enough to try and force this on the US public, there is not way to actually make it work correctly, nor any way to actually force it on to people, nor any way to actually enforce it.

It's a pipe dream, and I rate the OP right up there with Nibiru showing up tomorrow to destroy our planet.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I read the OP, and a few comments from saner folks. Sorry I skipped to the end, as I have to go to the store and replace my overworked BS meter.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I rate it lower then that, the dude with the cloud photos posted his pictures as proof.

This guy posts about killing people with spoons and having a family of ninjas, and Korean kids sticking brooms up noses.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

it is a GDP a device. it has a small battery in it but lasts no more than a few months, he has had two so far and on the third one, they hope the technology will get better.

No attenna I know of but the whole housing could be the antenna. I'll ask the next time we visit and see what they say. As I understand it the software company keeps it on some sort of wifi like signal which I don't see as you would with other wifi devices and utilizes the wifi in the house and school. How it works ini between those location has to be some sort of networking they have in the software like a free wifi hotspot but not locatable like freeones are. Even the smart electric meter used to show up until this last month when they replaced it with a new one that does not show up on my wifi connections anymore.

I stated earlier when we lost connection in an under water tunnel. When we emerged from the tunnel we got our phone signal back and we got a call from the software company wanting to know why there was no signal for almost 3 minutes. It turned out the tunnel had no wifi repeaters in it, or at least is what the city where the tunnel run from and too said, more likely their repeaters lack signal strength from one to the other and they need more inside the tunnel. We will find out the next time we go through which will be on his next visit as we liked going that way it was shorter than the previous route.

The only controlled areas he had been in was the hospitals MRI area of which they refused to give it to him do to the device. So we had to have it removed a little earlier for his first one so he could get the MRI and then they replaced the new device into his body. It also had a software upgrade.

It is place is a position of the body that will not be affected by the device size It is in fatty tissue out of range of muscular range and bone movement. They are hoping to soon have a smaller version as the tech gets smaller.

R&D answer a earlier question about R&D research products may have temporary patents under different names but once they are ready they are patented under a new name if they so want to. I found out recently with one of my inventions I did not need to patent it unless I wanted to keep others form patenting it. However a hidden device in the bodies of Political figures, people like my son and super rich Elites may never be fully patented as if the device becomes dislodged the software alerts the company and they will find it no matter where you go with it unless you can cover the signals i.e.Faraday cages and they are limited mos are known where to exists, then they will be in violation of patent pending laws if they try and patent a similar device. I'll tell you they have their ways. I have even seen people follow us as if they were watching but not once did they ever come in contact nor did we feel threatened. I believe it was the software company just monitoring where we go so as to see how it works in differing areas we visit, I remembering reading it in one of the clauses we signed in the 50 plus pages we agreed too. Like national parks many do not have signals for cells phone but have other signals they could use.

Regarding patents I have done research for inventions that match some of my own only not to find any that are exactly like mine nor scientifically explained how it works. It wont be long before you all will see that product for sale either under license use of as seen on TV sales.

I also have a invention of which I wont mention what it is as I am currently selling it online with out a patent only a patent pending, that must be paid for early until patent had been paid for and we are talking tens of thousands to patent this very simple idea.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

I rate it lower then that, the dude with the cloud photos posted his pictures as proof.

This guy posts about killing people with spoons and having a family of ninjas, and Korean kids sticking brooms up noses.

Great, now I have to go back and read just for the comedy. Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Wouldn't work.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

Great, now I have to go back and read just for the comedy. Thanks

You've never killed anyone with a spoon, man you haven't lived till you master that skill.
edit on 15-10-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

With out a source, it's just pixels on a screen.

The main problem is: this will not in any way keep people from having working fire arms.

As pointed out in previous posts, it takes very little to make a home made zip gun.

There is no way to make this work with replica fire arms, especially muzzle loading weapons.

You can't force people to "upgrade" with weapons with anything....just a mater of hiding the fire arms and claiming that they were stolen.

No law like this could ever be passed in secret. There is a reason why we have the system we have for passing laws and changing the US Constitution: so that no one can pass asinine laws like this in secret.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

My girls are far from Ninja's seeing most ninjas hold a high end black belts or red belt, and every trace of them is destroyed and they are then under the cover of secrecy. Something I would not go for.

But they can kick butt if they need to.

My wife and I were trained int eh Mission field by an Israeli soldier how to defend our selves if our mission compound was ever attacked by religious extremist of the type you all know off. A tea spoon can do a lot of damage to the human body if you hit it with enough force, eyes, face, neck, lower back, kidneys, under fifth rib, even knees can be dislocated with a spoon. Just to name a few places. Do you not train, you only get better with training. we learned to do it from a siting position, standing, on our knees, and even from laying flat on the ground.

Why is it so hard to believe? Especially in today's "ever changing world in which we live in, I say live and let die"

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You know that Tae Kwon Do is Korean for "hyperextension of the arms and legs," right?

How is a "chip" installation going to "retrofit" a mechanical object again?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Indeed.

A gun is a metal tube with a spring, a metal hammer pin and a gas chamber.

Unless we live in the near future where we have directed energy weapons (where the safety would still be circumvented), even in that case people would still never give up there "real" guns for the new fangled tech.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That's nice.

I can use a spoon to eat jello, and I can use my hand that has fingers on it to reach behind the person trachea and rip his throat out if I was that close with a spoon.

No one cares about your damn stories, no one believes your stories, and anyone who has had the experiences you claim you've had (trained with IDF soldiers...really) would NEVER EVER talk about them, even anonymous online.

The very fact you are talking about this is the very reason we know you are full of it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Well the tech is working whether you believe it will or not. We can see him at school, track him on his bus and where he is in a store at the mall, generally the toy section.

Can you hack the CCTV off your street intersections? or the red light cameras? How about the hospitals CC camera system?

Do you think that the Alphabet organizations can do it without authorization.

Ever see how Norse security stops hackers in real time? Think you could hack them?

There is so much you don't know out there yet but in the next few years will be revealed and then you will come to say as you scratch you arse, "Well what do ya know they have the tech and we were doubting Thomas's".

My biggest worry for my son is that he might get some sort of cancer. But they have that covered if it does.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow this has gone the full Ashida Kim or Ron Collins.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Your Israeli imaginary friend... Was he teaching Krav?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

My biggest worry for my son is that he might get some sort of cancer. But they have that covered if it does.

Let me guess.

A super secret cure for cancer that there’s no evidence of, but the only people who knows about it is you and this “alphabet organisation”?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Why not, they are offering these same courses throughout the US I am sure you have seen their billboards and newspaper ads. You can learn their self defense techniques for a price. Go pay for it, it will be the best money you will spend. there iverseas course I know are different than here because in the US many have guns. In most of the world foreigners can't have guns and most of the citizens in those countries are not allowed to have guns as a right like we have here. So alternative weapons training is very important generally using the most mundane objects you wouldn't even think of unless trained to think that way.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

there you are going back to insults just like a man without in real answers do.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join