It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Doesn't Want You!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If these chill-out zones are a repeating simulation then I could handle a 12 hour repeat zone that runs the exact same simulation twice / day.

A game is a game and bordom always occurs sooner or later. However, what if the game was the reinactment of a story where you can choose which role to play. Similar to a soldier in the Gettysburg battle where the soldier is like a 'extra' in a film that plays out part of the adventure. Or a general in the Gettysburg battle that would equate to the main hero of the novel.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If these chill-out zones are a repeating simulation then I could handle a 12 hour repeat zone that runs the exact same simulation twice / day.

But for how long?

A game is a game and bordom always occurs sooner or later. However, what if the game was the reinactment of a story where you can choose which role to play. Similar to a soldier in the Gettysburg battle where the soldier is like a 'extra' in a film that plays out part of the adventure. Or a general in the Gettysburg battle that would equate to the main hero of the novel.

That would be the main function of the mind-swipes, they make you the main character of your story no matter how insignificant the role. You would not feel the drive, the urgency of primal needs if you knew it was all make believe.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 19-10-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
But for how long?

For ever. Just because the loop is visually the same does not mean that the same pictures will be seen when the eyes are closed.

Close the eyes, hear the same sounds and relive special moments in the past that occurred at that exact location.

When the location has a spiritual significance, boredom will never become as issue.

That would be the main function of the mind-swipes, they make you the main character of your story no matter how insignificant the role. You would not feel the drive, the urgency of primal needs if you knew it was all make believe.

Does this not mean that the 'comptroller' is a weak, cowardly loser ?

If a chess game beats you and you are a sour loser, simply switch the game off and on again. The game will remember nothing of its previous short-lived victory.

Well, Lucifuhrer is a real loser when all he does is torture mortals and wipe their memories so they go through the same life again in a different time period.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

For ever. Just because the loop is visually the same does not mean that the same pictures will be seen when the eyes are closed.

Close the eyes, hear the same sounds and relive special moments in the past that occurred at that exact location.

There are no eyes.

When the location has a spiritual significance, boredom will never become as issue.

That is the thing, "home" might not have spiritual significance.

Does this not mean that the 'comptroller' is a weak, cowardly loser?

Does it make you a loser when you play make believe with a child knowing that it is just make believe?

Well, Lucifuhrer is a real loser when all he does is torture mortals and wipe their memories so they go through the same life again in a different time period.

My take is that people choose for themselves. Nobody forces people to ride a roller coaster or watch a horror movie more than once. Just believing in some evil power is probably part of the excitement bored souls crave.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

My take is that people choose for themselves. Nobody forces people to ride a roller coaster or watch a horror movie more than once. Just believing in some evil power is probably part of the excitement bored souls crave.

Problem: dead denialists go through the same repeating moments before their demise.

Evil-doers feel the pain they gave others. They get what they gave others.

Good spirits go through the same repeating simulation like a cartoon back-drop as you said.

So where is the difference ? They all seem to be the same. Good spirits are all evil because they are just as screwed as NAZI scum globalists are.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Problem: dead denialists go through the same repeating moments before their demise.

I don't think you understood what was being said.

Evil-doers feel the pain they gave others. They get what they gave others.

That isn't what I have seen.

Good spirits go through the same repeating simulation like a cartoon back-drop as you said.

No, that isn't what I said.

So where is the difference ? They all seem to be the same. Good spirits are all evil because they are just as screwed as NAZI scum globalists are.

There is no difference. Nobody is screwed. Why do you seem to need for someone to be screwed?

edit on 19-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There is no difference. Nobody is screwed. Why do you seem to need for someone to be screwed?

If I trapped trillions of spirits in a torture universe and they suffer infinite pain 24/7 for eternity, do they deserve to see justice given to their torturer ?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Doesn't matter if that isn't what is happening.

That is what I have been saying.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
So one can assume that the Universe is a Westworld where every second is nothing more than a game.

Westworld as seen by the Game Mods in the recent series.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

No, you shouldn't assume anything. All I did was propose an alternate possibility that doesn't include an evil overlord torturing everyone which doesn't leave room for the "what if" that you asked about.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join