It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Doesn't Want You!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Is that what they told you during your personal experience or are you telling us that your personal experiences aren't legit either.

Nobody told me anything.

My conclusion is based on the actions that have taken place during OOBEs.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What actions are those? You claim to have had "run-ins over the last 10 years", what did they consist of?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
They say the devil is a trickster there is no bigger lie ever told to humanity than that the devil doesn't exist that's what he wants us to believe.

He's doing a lousy job of it, particularly since the people he wants most to convince he doesn't exist are the ones who believe in him the most. He doesn't waste his time with atheists, and does a poor job with believers.

Not much of a Devil, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What actions are those? You claim to have had "run-ins over the last 10 years", what did they consist of?

Part of it were sleep paralysis with things pinning me down and the last one was me having something attack me and attach itself to my face, or what is in that spot during an OBE.

I stopped them for a while proclaiming that they had no right. The last one was the scariest but then I remembered something I had read in Carlos Castaneda's books (doesn't make them true but that is where I got the idea). I just switched off the fear and whatever it was just let go of my face and left.

I then shot off straight up until I disolved into nothingness. Don't know how long I was there but at some point I became aware that somewhere in that darkness there was a small dot where I had to return and finish "the game". No voices or guides or anything resembling a god ever appeared. Had no need to pray or ask any higher being for anything.
edit on 16-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The worlds in between are full of disgruntled entities that believed they were promised heaven. These entities seek the attention of the living because they are again hungry for our realm. Its that hunger that bars them from entering the gates. So pay no attention to them.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

The idea that there is a gated community and you have to be worthy to own property there seems like a very "human" idea.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well, man was created in the image of God!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Well, man was created in the image of God!

So god is just as effed up as we are?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

No, he doesn't fall for lies and temptations like we do, but he has promised to clean us up and prepare an eternal home for us so we can all live together someday. Fallen angels and demons won't get that chance again because they chose to leave their domain willingly, already knowing the truth. They won't be allowed to enter back in.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So what was the point of your post?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

They won't be allowed to enter back in.

The more I read about it, the more I think the angels were right. Communing for eternity with God with no conflict or free will is certainly not the life I've become used to, and it sounds a lot like being high on drugs forever but in this case it's God and not heroin. Brainless and boring.
edit on 16-10-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Your post made me think of what glend posted:

The worlds in between are full of disgruntled entities that believed they were promised heaven.

If you are right the disgruntled bunch might very well be inside the gates when they come to realize it isn't all it was cracked up to be.
edit on 16-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Blue Shift

Your post made me think of what gland posted:

The worlds in between are full of disgruntled entities that believed they were promised heaven.

If you are right the disgruntled bunch might very well be inside the gates when they come to realize it isn't all it was cracked up to be.

They're disgruntled because they want to be God, have all the power, and be worshiped. Unfortunately, their power play is only going to get them banished to the lake of fire for using what power they do have to mislead others and use them for evil.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

They won't be allowed to enter back in.

The more I read about it, the more I think the angels were right. Communing for eternity with God with no conflict or free will is certainly not the life I've become used to, and it sounds a lot like being high on drugs forever but in this case it's God and not heroin. Brainless and boring.

Really? Communing for eternity with the one who holds all knowledge will be brainless and boring? You thrive on conflict and drama? Do you really want to admit that?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

They're disgruntled because they want to be God, have all the power, and be worshiped.

So now you are putting words into the mouths of the dead?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

They're disgruntled because they want to be God, have all the power, and be worshiped. Unfortunately, their power play is only going to get them banished to the lake of fire for using what power they do have to mislead others and use them for evil.

That is exactly what you would expect God to say.

Of course, I'm talking about Saklas or Yaldabaoth the programmer god. Not the unfathomable, extratemporal, incomprehensible creator entity (if there even is or was ever such a thing).

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

They're disgruntled because they want to be God, have all the power, and be worshiped.

So now you are putting words into the mouths of the dead?

They're not dead and they're not humans. I don't expect you to understand how the one who holds all knowledge is capable of informing us of their intentions, as you'll never care enough to ask.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Really? Communing for eternity with the one who holds all knowledge will be brainless and boring? You thrive on conflict and drama? Do you really want to admit that?

Human beings are built to maintain a balance between excitation and security. Like the Talking Heads said, "Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens." Sounds terrible. It sounds like a complete loss of individuality and personality. But hey, if that's what you think would be nice, good luck.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

That is exactly what you would expect God to say.

Of course, I'm talking about Saklas or Yaldabaoth the programmer god. Not the unfathomable, extratemporal, incomprehensible creator entity (if there even is or was ever such a thing).

See, they've already misled you into believing in a fake programmer god while discounting the fact that there is a one true God who is capable of making himself known to people, not unfathomable or incomprehensible. That's how they work. Why do you believe that God is incomprehensible? Could it be that you've never cared to find out differently?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They're not dead and they're not humans.

Blue Shift and I were talking about dead humans.

I don't expect you to understand how the one who holds all knowledge is capable of informing us of their intentions, as you'll never care enough to ask.

I was a very devout christian at one point and even had an OBE where I met a being that emanated a glow that felt like liquid love.

A whole lot closer to experiencing "god" than most people I have ever met and still I'm an atheist. Sorry if I don't fit your preset categories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join