It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Penguins Dying ? And much more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This video could have gone in the Fragile Earth forum but since it also contains information about Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune I figured this must be it's home..

The Penguin Chicks in Antarctica since 2015 have not been making it.. Last report only two chicks have survived from one rookery due to the amount of ice coverage which is so large that mom and dad have to walk to far to return to feed their young in a timely manner.

Under the one part of Antarctica that is melting they have discovered a huge geothermal area that is melting the ice.

The big El Nino southern oscillation effect has all but ended.. This last one we are coming out of was the strongest since 1998..

Venus rotation is slowing and the observed winds have increase around 33 %.

Mars warmed up faster than the Earth did.

Every 30 years Saturn has a super storm at it approaches it's closest point to the sun.. This year the storm has appeared 10 years early..??

Even way out to Uranus the brightest storm ever observed has flared up..

I think I hit most of the stuff covered in the video but nevertheless the video is well worth a watch/see if you like pictures and articles linked
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Because of increased trawling for krill and other fisheries in the Antarctic region, coupled with climate change as well as other impacts on fisheries elsewhere in the system, and in some cases tourism-related impacts as well.

Any further questions just drop me a note.

Edit- also an article on next steps for conservation on BBC today related to fisheries impacts specifically, don’t know if you follow the BBC Penguins die in 'catastrophic' Antarctic breeding season
www.bbc.co.uk... there are also many formal research publications on this matter, happy to point you to them.
edit on 10/15/2017 by ravenshadow13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Then sanma fish in Japan are also on the decline for the last 20 years. Many boats stay at shore these days. The hearts of these 70's something old fisherman, their hearts are crying. Slowly between Mother Nature and foolishly greed upon the minds of fat SOB's that are in competition to just empty the souls of the wise is winning. Doomsday is assured for many who possess Mother Natures wisdom because they are not allow to voice their FEAR.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13
This story is about the increased sea ice causing the Adults to travel further leading to the starvation of chicks. Not krill etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Did he really say our pollution is getting all the way out there , and people listen to this .

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Did he really say our pollution is getting all the way out there , and people listen to this .

Obviously you do not understand his sarcasm.. IE since our pollution has no way of affecting the other planets there must be another cause.. There, now, is your understand better ?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Nazi Yetis at the South Pole are eating them, obviously.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Read the article. Global cooling is increasing the ice.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Come on people make your minds up. Is it global warming or global cooling? you can't have both.
Global warming, Antarctic ice shelf calving the biggest floe ever. Global cooling, Antarctic ice sheet expanding.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I call it climate change. The climate has always changed and it always will. The earth is no stranger to correcting it's temperature. Some days, weeks, months, and or years may experience more or less but that's what our Planet does. It sustains itself in a magnificent way.

Earth starts getting too hot via cosmic rays or what have you, volcanism rises..

For every cause there is a reaction.

Lots of contributing factors as well. Like for instance where we are in space controls weather here.

Space weather is in my opinion the biggest contributor but what do I know? I'm not a scientist..just a reader. Lol

ETA: About the penguins... Would the issues in the Arctic have anything to do with the nuclear powered ice breakers, breaking the ice?????

Seems to me..less ice.. more money to export oil.

They have had ice breakers there for 40 plus years now. These countries cannot wait to get their pockets full from this tragedy.
edit on 15-10-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join