It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aftermath of Harvey (Houston area) - Milita man speaks about what he saw - FEMA stuff..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I stumbled across this video and I'm very curious to hear what others have to say about it. It is 33 mins long and the guy gives a very behind the scenes look at what was happening in Houston that you will never hear on the News. Roving gangs robbing and killing people, people supposedly hunting humans, federal employees and private contractors trying to confiscate guns (at physical threat) as well as closing /blocking roads.

All I can say is that there is a MAJORLY disturbing trend of the gov closing roads and areas in the last 3 months form Harvey, Irma and the fires out west. It seems like they are trying to get people to vacate their houses for some reason, or severely limiting access to some areas. Now I know that there were disasters in these areas but I'm not sure this type of behavior has ever happened in the past. I've been through things like 4-5ft blizzards, rain of 12 inches in 3-4 hours, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc and NEVER has the gov blocked the roads. It was all enter at own risk. There is some strange # related to this and it needs to be looked into by anyone who has any memory of past events over the last 40 years..
edit on 10 15 2017 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Interesting OP, it certainly gets the old cranial juices flowing. Is there anything in the area of the closed off roads that would be being protected?

I've yet to set foot in the US so don't know the area...
edit on 15/10/17 by djz3ro because: I wanted to change an "r" to a "t"

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If we're speculating, perhaps the storms have uncovered something that wasn't meant to be exposed. Now this could be anything from the mundane, like underground power lines or a secret base to the tinfoil hat stuff like a buried alien craft or ancient tech. Although I'd be willing to bet there's probably a very simple explanation, not that I have a clue what it could be.
edit on 15/10/17 by djz3ro because: I recycled a double post...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
If we're speculating, perhaps the storms have uncovered something that wasn't meant to be exposed. Now this could be anything from the mundane, like underground power lines or a secret base to the tinfoil hat stuff like a buried alien craft or ancient tech. Although I'd be willing to bet there's probably a very simple explanation, not that I have a clue what it could be.

If the storm floodwaters rise above the height of car engine blocks and fuel tanks, then there is the danger that the water has become contaminated. This will also happen if the sewers overflowed. Then you have all that decomposed organic material plus the various fungi, mold, bacteria and viral material that forms that micro-ecosystem. If warehouse, garden sheds and garages have been flooded, then any unsealed containers of liquids will be contaminated and also contaminate the area. Another hazard is sharp metal debris. Slip and make the wrong step and you either get impaled, a deep laceration or cut a major artery. If you don't bleed to death, the infection will be even worse. Read the story of
Mark Tatum.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'm not going to watch the video. I live in the Houston area and nothing is going on as the OP presents.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Eh, I have lots of family and friends from Houston, and the Port Arthur area. I've yet to hear anything like this from anyone other than two conspiracy minded youtubers one of whom wasn't even there.

This ain't New Orleans. I don't think anything crazy like that happened in Houston. It's possible, but again with all the family and friends in thise effected areas it seems like I'd have heard about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

As do I. No one has said anything about any such things. Road closures after a hurricane? Say it ain't so!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Sorry, but I'm not going to watch the video. I live in the Houston area and nothing is going on as the OP presents.

I'm here too. Nothing is going on.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is no rule of law in those vast areas for unknown lengths of time. When they set borders around a disaster zone it is like saying civilization and rule of law goes this far.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join