It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Must Do For Our Country

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
You refer to homogenization of the political landscape because you do not wish to follow protocals in place to voice your discontent...so you choose to instead rile up your country because you want attention or because you have a greater agenda.....

As a foreigner I don't expect you to understand how the Constitution of the United States functions so allow me to explain. The 'protocols in place to voice your discontent', i.e. the First Amendment, permits me to do so in very broad manner including voicing my distrust of government and our elected leaders. If you don't like that, tough, you don't live here anyway.

This is not about the First Amendment......this is about quantifying identifying and rectifying a clear and present danger to America.....once a small special interest group begins to build a warchest and begins to go above and beyond the parameters of the First Amendment in an overt long running attack on a countries President we have a problem.

Voicing distrust of your government and your leaders is your free will choice...how you do it is not.....your voice has a very small footprint....when you begin to organise masses and coalesce into a huge massive group with huge massive fiscal and media and social media influence and power ....well sunshine the First Amendment was not designed to support domestic terrorism.....the internet and social media outpaced the First Amendment and you wish to exploit this by focusing on one extreme end of the spectrum of impact generated by the First Amendment....you are trying to use a window of opportunity that was never available before to GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE PARAMETERS OF WHAT THE FIRST AMENDMENT WAS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE......forget it man.......you have full First Amendment freedom without coalesceing and organising and funding and attempting to catalyse or support or seed a domestic social media driven Coup de tat.

You can say anything you want anytime you want because of the First Amendment....no one is saying different.....but once you begin to build a warchest organise and use MSM and social media as weapons to undermine current political leadership you become a domestic terrorist....parse it how you like.....

Keep the money/funding and organisation/recruitment and media/social media weaponisation out of it and we are then discussing excercised First Amendment rights......add these factors and we are defining modern day domestic terrorisim.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This is not about the First Amendment...

Sure it is non-American, you'd understand that if you lived here. We get to say pretty much whatever we want about our crap government and the crap government or it's elected leaders cannot do a damn thing about it.

Must drive you bonkers that people have that level of freedom.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

We are all being played like a harp, no matter which country you hail from. Take a look at the bigger picture.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This is not about the First Amendment...

Sure it is non-American, you'd understand that if you lived here. We get to say pretty much whatever we want about our crap government and the crap government or it's elected leaders cannot do a damn thing about it.

Must drive you bonkers that people have that level of freedom.

When you say crap government you by proxy say crap American Brothers and Sisters Mothers and Father Friends and Neighbors Peers and Enemys.......the government represents the people.

In some places they call your attitude .....cry-baby....poor loser cry-baby.....you want to call it oppositional progressive critique but as soon as you choose to interpret the 1st Amendment in your own way and then add organisation and funding and weaponisation of MSM/Social media you leave the realm of individual expression and you enter the world of anarchism trying to use the 1st Amendment as a shield.

Put in the vote to make the changes you want to see....everyone else seems to be able to do it.....and if you do not believe that there are proper accountability protocols in place to ensure your elected government follows up on their promises....then vote to get changes made in that area....but put in the proper amount of effort by placing your vote in the right place.

You are sadly mistaken that the Constitution in any way provides you with support.....lol....after the Coup de tat which resulted in JFKs murder your Country has been hi-jacked.....Trump is the first true American to have the cojones to step up to the plate and return America to its former glory and more.....your attitude is evidence of the horrible impact this Coup de tat had on your Country....you remain divided because someone told you all to feel that way and you look for cut-lines of division not stitch-lines of cohesion.

When you used to think America you would think absolute USA Government corruption right up to the Secret Service and CIA and FBI because of the JFK Coup de tat.....the WORLD HAS BEEN WATCHING AND MATURING.....now when you think America you think Trump .....because the WORLD IS WATCHING HIM FIGHT TO GET HIS COUNTRY BACK FROM THE THIEVES WHO STOLE IT.

Lets cut to the chase here....Trump is going after the people who screwed his Country...he is a PATRIOT TO HIS CORE....he BELIEVES IN THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE......this is the Legacy he wishes to leave.....an intact whole and strong America......

America has been a Global Cabal puppet for to long now.....the Queen allowed it to happen but its time to go to full stop mode....the Queen will not interfere with Trump she will watch America grow strong again with no issues....the Queen will let everyone hash out their problems.....

IMHO Trump did not make a high risk decision to spearhead Americas return to truth and respectability globally....he has MASSIVELY POWERFULL ALLYS......and whoever takes Trump on will have to deal with him completely on their own....the playing field will not be tilted for anyone anymore.......since the Coup de tat Global cabal members KNEW AMERICA WOULD NOT GO AGAINST THEM IN ANY WAYS BECAUSE THEY RAN THE COUNTRY....Trump has changed all of that and he is coming right at them all....like an American President should do.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

We are all being played like a harp, no matter which country you hail from. Take a look at the bigger picture.

No kidding...lol...look North of America and your blood should run ice-cold.....because the single biggest conspiracy on Earth lies there.

A Country that has a massive volume of the planets mineral oil water and food producing resources and geographical area....with no Military to speak of...existing seemingly in some type of reality-bubble that protects it.....38 million people ....lol.....when the world has been shrinking exponentially year by year by year....this Country has simply smiled and remained teflon to the globes growth and evolution...in stasis if you will......so who makes this dynamic possible???....What UBER-POWERFUL GLOBAL INFLUENCE PROTECTS THIS COUNTRY???......

The same influence which will ALLOW TRUMP to hunt down and hold accountable the people who have been trying to destroy his Country......you see....there is a much bigger picture....maybe bigger than you think.....you see the single ruling global influence has no need to interfere now....and this influence is NOT THE GLOBAL CABAL WHICH HAS BEEN CAUSING SO MUCH WAR AND HAVOC.......this is a BIGGER MORE POWERFULL INFLUENCE which is so big it doesnt have to involve itself in global politics because it can change anything at any time as it sees fit.

This single influence has been quantified and identified....but thats another story.

All I am hearing now is crying and whining from the Global Cabal members and Associates who are now being plucked like feathers from a Buzzards carcass......and yes the even harder to stomach crying and whining from the many many Americans who have been duped and are being left out in the cold by the Global Cabal as its influence is stemmed and its members picked off one by one by one from the Supreme Court level to the Border Guard to the National Guardsman......to the politician to the private Industry moguls.....yes millions of people are feeling the pressure Trump and his Global Associates are putting on the olde Global Cabal which has run many things for Centuries.

Trump IMHO has PERMISSION from a higher global influence to do what he is doing.....whever decides to fight Trump will knowingly be be entering a Cage-Match where there is no Referee and there are no corner-men or minions to help you out....2 will go in and 1 will come out......this is why changes are happening....very predictable changes.... and I see America remediating the JFK Coup de tat and I see Trump catalysing a new age for the Country...an age which sees them again rise to the forefront of humanitarian aspirations and leadership.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

...as soon as you choose to interpret the 1st Amendment in your own way and then add organisation and funding ...

I'm sorry to break it to you non-American but you can indeed fundraise, organize and then protest under the protection the First Amendment. Sounds like you still need to learn much about how our rights function here but we all know you're happiest if you could have a totalitarian group-think society that espouses solely what you think it should.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

...as soon as you choose to interpret the 1st Amendment in your own way and then add organisation and funding ...

I'm sorry to break it to you non-American but you can indeed fundraise, organize and then protest under the protection the First Amendment. Sounds like you still need to learn much about how our rights function here but we all know you're happiest if you could have a totalitarian group-think society that espouses solely what you think it should.

Organised opposition is the way your 1st Amendment rights are projected for you....within designated parameters........you want to be able to organise against your own elected government with no rules or paramters and you are nuts to believe you are the first anarchist to propose such nonsense.....lol....do you really think your countrymen are going to back you when you propose that the allowance for ISSIS to pump 50 million dollars anonymously into the hands of domestic terrorists whose only concern is being the devils advocate and causing societal unrest with the intention of weakening America in any way they can.....this is only one example of many which make your perspective less than intelligent for someone supposedly versed in the cause and effect of American politics.

I spent a lot of time pre-Trump campaign explaing this so I am not doing it again....in short.....until and uless EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN CASTS A VOTE....you have bupkiss....lol.....your system is intentionally trojan horsed dum-dum......unless EVERY SINGLE ELIGABLE AMERICAN CASTS A VOTE YOUR SYSTEM FAILS BY PROXY....as does any other like it.

You win in politics in America by DISCOURAGING THE VOTE....not by encouraging it......lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Organised opposition is the way your 1st Amendment rights are projected for you....within designated parameters...

None of which you know. There are minimal rules curtailing First Amendment rights and organizing, fundraising and then protesting are not part of them.

You're just sad that we don't live in your fantasy police state you keep masturbating over.

edit on 15-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Organised opposition is the way your 1st Amendment rights are projected for you....within designated parameters...

None of which you know. There are minimal rules curtailing First Amendment rights and organizing, fundraising and then protesting are not part of them.

You're just sad that we don't live in your fantasy police state you keep masturbating over.

Like I said Sunshine.....you just keep painting the picture how you want to see it.....its your dime pal...

You keep trying to misrepresent dynamics because you are a slippery one arent you.....lol....I said gross fundraising and I said non-domestic and I said weaponising MSM/ social media.....you are trying to play powderpuff like you are throwing ten bucks in a hat and paying to make a few placards you can march around the town square....nice try.....

I am talking about a war using fake news and about a domestic attempt to slag and unseat your own properly elected President while you wave a 1st Amendment flag around....you are one of the underinformed people who are easily recruited unknowingly into this dynamic....you cant see past your bellybutton man...one of those blustering fools who spout off 1st Amendment every 5th sentence and simply muddying the waters for everyone else.....

You will not find one single post where I suggest 1st Amendment rights are to be ignored....quite the opposite slappy....I am saying that people like you simply exist to push boundries and rules as devils advocates and this is in no way positive or progressive it is in fact straining to both the system and other people......you dont make change this way you slow change down......

In todays world olde rules no longer cover the bets.......social media and globalisation have changed the playing field....there needs to be a re-boot of checks and balances....and this means full disclosure of who provides money to what small special interest groups and HOW MUCH money and media power they can generate before they become so impactfull they overun the intentions and impetus driving the 1st Amendment.

You know there are no checks and balances in place...this is the window of oppportunity I earlier said you identified and are trying to manipulate....yes sure you can do it....but lets identify you for how and why you would do such a thing.....you wish to be framed as a good solid patriotic American innocently living your life and having your 1st Amendment rights threatened....while in reality you are indoctrinated enough to identify and dial into this window of opportunity and then fight to keep it open or even expand it and further bastardise and misrepresent the 1st Amendment you claim to defend ...and this is the most anti-American thing possible in todays world.

The politicing ended when the votes were tallied up.....excercising your 1st Amendment rights was never intended to mean politicing after the vote is tallied in an ongoing long running attempt to cause enough social and political unrest in your own country to domesticlly depose your own President....there are words for people like that and they are not patriot or loyal.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Pathetic boot licker. You surrendered your free will to a politician. Submit yourself for recycling immediately.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Pathetic boot licker. You surrendered your free will to a politician. Submit yourself for recycling immediately.

You have no idea what type of societal control I prefer and support Snowflake.....you may be assured it would not fit your ideologies......lol.....I support a true global democracy which is something Americans know nothing about....until the day this can be accomplished I get by....I dont expect to see a Global Democracy...I hope it happens one day.

I surrender nothing....I also give no quarter.....every governing body has deciet within it....but anarchy is not an alternative.

Use the vote and so will I ...or.......lets get it on...right....I personally subscribe to the philosophy that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.....and that King Solomens laws would fit our rotted societies perfectly.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

'Gross fundraising'? You going to commit to making up new buzz phrases to support your anti-American, anti-Constitutional stance of free speech? There is no limit as to what you can fundraise for political purposes.

You talk about Trump 'rounding people up' and the sad irony of your fascist stance is completely lost on you. Your claim that you cannot 'politicize after the vote' demonstrates your totalitarian view on politics, 'Conform, citizen'. I haven't liked any of the recent Presidential elections, why don't you tell Trump on me and we'll see how quick I get rounded up.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What absolute bullsh!t. I reserve the right to follow the constitution and if some orange upstart wannabee Mussolini doesn't, well I'm allowed to scream blue murder.

I do not have to support the president, dissent and free speech is a constitutional right.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

How can i be the snowflake? You want the state to control and punish thoughts and behaviours that you don't like. Epic snowflake with a boner for totalitarianism. Thats you, that is.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Stoner! Nice pipes and stuff though

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I can one of them all day, no sweat
and ta!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Thank you for the kind words. To be fully honest I have at one time consider moving to another country, but this one illegally (my words, not theirs) seized all the personal and professional funds, including our son's college money. This means many things: First, a six figure income plummeted to zero instantly and there is no money to fight back. Secondly, I had been forced repeatedly to prove my business not only followed the law but far exceeded the rules and regulations in what was, unknowingly, naive belief that what happened to us was nothing more than conspiracy theorist's folly. I soon learned that misplaced faith also means there is no money to fight back with and no attorney I've been able to find will take our cause on contingency. In Texas, the government gets to decide if you can or can't sue them and if you do and win, they get to determine if they want to pay or not. One of their own ombudsmen told me in confidence we would absolutely win if we could get to court but their system is to make sure no one can afford to legally contest their actions and indeed, if we were to win we would never be compensated for our losses or reimbursed what they took. So, I would love to be in another country but I would have to leave friends and family behind and I do not want my children to have to watch me surrender. In no way can I be considered an inspiration or on the same plateau as our heroic service men and women but I know the mantra of "no man left behind." In our case, we can choose to be the wounded and pray someone comes to our aid, or we can instead stand as firmly as God will allow and somehow we may be given the opportunity to reach out and pull someone else to safety.

Finally, although I harbor an all-consuming disgust for several specific government officials and an equally negative opinion of the US government as its own entity, I see the pain and suffering everywhere around the world and recognize I still have my honor and as an irony I can still feed (barely) my family with their disability checks.

If I was intended to be their "example" of what they can and apparently will do to those they seem unworthy then if I can hold my head up genuinely knowing my integrity is and always has been intact then I may possess more freedom than ever. And I will be an example. For my kids. Don't give up. Support your government with your voice and your ballot, but not out of spite or revenge. Do it because right or wrong, when it gets to the level of President of this country that person needs my 1/300 millionth of support. With a little effort, maybe I can pick up a few wounded along the way or carry their percentage for them when they, for whatever reason, suffer their own crisis of faith.

Waaaaay to verbose, but I can write longer than any sane person would read so I'll leave it there.

My best wishes to you and all who comes across this selfish but cathartic diatribe.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I just had to say your conviction and determination is something I wish I could emulate. Still, I feel compelled to offer the suggestion that the fierceness you possess could be a force to be reckoned with if you channeled it in a more positive, less antagonistic manner. You have talent, articulation, and passion at a level far beyond myself. Daily I see an older and older man in my mirror and it's time for me to pass my torch to the next generation. Once I do with the necessary commitment I cannot take it back. When I was younger I was literally surprised to learn that people who weren't Baptist like I was had beliefs different from mine. I even discovered some didn't believe in God at all. I had energy, I had youth, and I carved the time I needed to make my voice heard. And I wasted that opportunity as I became progressively more and more jaded and unyielding. I don't know how old you are, possibly my age, older, a young adult or anywhere in between. I do know, regardless if age, you are skilled and knowledgeable enough to change lives. Why don't you let me be the one who made the mistakes by being confrontational ? I will be the one who wasted whatever potential I may or may not have had by fighting every fight instead of allowing others to disagree with me? I could have won more battles and been a more positive influence to those around me if I had chosen them better. I guess what I'm saying is don't get ten, twenty,or more years down the road and look back like I have to and see you had talent that someone needed but you lingered too long on things you weren't meant to change. I think you must be a "good" person to care so deeply, but I encourage you to consider the manner you apply your gifts so that you save more people than you alienate--intentionally or otherwise.

I only have time to respond to you and one other. If you can, would you read the one other response I've made (sorry it's so long and rambling)? If you do, I hope you will see that I am trying my personal best to accept that others don't have to like or agree with me. What you won't see is all the time I squandered before I was capable of making better decisions. I am sorry if I seem pretentious, that is definitely not my intention. Like I said, I've made enough mistakes for both of us and probably many more. You can do better with your skills.

Best wishes to all, and let's be as united as possible behind our president. In 3 years you can make a change but for this moment I believe we should give all we can to support a man who will determine my grand children's way of life and if I do or don't agree with him, the last thing I want is to become another distraction or obstacle. He needs to be the best he can be, and so do I.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join